Are tighty whiteys the reason for baby boomer success? I mean think about it...

Are tighty whiteys the reason for baby boomer success? I mean think about it, gen X men have long since switched to boxers while millennial men have switched to wearing women's underwear. The correlation is there. Redpill me on tighty whiteys and (((boxer briefs))) please

Attached: 12e33d1e-4160-46c5-8075-c3f73bf97ce2_1.3005b33c5418e8b3684e0308bdc841af.jpg (450x450, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2NFl86LX3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you're partially right. Boomers had privacy in their homes. Every generation since has been monitored and spied on. You don't own anything anymore you just rent the air you breathe

yes

i switched to tighties recently and I am now successful

commando is the only way to go

You don't need any underwear if you are wearing a kilt, user. Take the kilt pill.

That's a sexy underwear.
Is it gay of me to want to fondle his balls through the fabric with my tongue and lips?

Your whole earthly existence is based on borrowing materials. You can take nothing with you from here. Your soul will be naked as it is driven away from here. LOL

Are these feelings common in Portugal?

more room for your balls to breathe and less compression = better fertility and sperm that is both healthier and more abundant

why do you think baby boomers had so few children despite having more "free love" and financial resources? why do you think fertility continues to drop?

heat in excess also causes negative effects
be naked in your home whenever possible
when you have to wear clothes wear boxers and relaxed fit pants/shorts
commando is bad with most modern pants because they are abrasive and can reduce sensation in your penis

This.

A thread died for this.

faggot kys

No

Boxer briefs are where its at

No idea, post more examples.

I'm mighty tighty whitey and I'm smuggling plums!
youtube.com/watch?v=v2NFl86LX3Q

This guy knows

Commando here. Take the redpill.

>tighty whiteys

I can't help but see them and think they belong on a five year old. I can't see men wanting to wear those anymore. Personally, I wear boxer briefs because I don't want my balls to be hanging around my knees by the time I am 50.

Attached: 1536423967697.jpg (400x508, 26K)

seconded, been commando since 17, 32 now. I'll do long underwear if it's cold though.

you don't dribble piss after you go? How do you not get stains on your pants going commando yo

/dEmwjt

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

By not dribbling piss. Maybe those tight whiteys are fucking up your junk.

Attached: brief.png (775x524, 209K)

Based and redpilled thread.

Attached: 20181025_220033.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

I switched to briefs, shits cash man.

post u in them

Attached: briefs.jpg (960x1280, 385K)

Attached: briefs2.jpg (1280x1598, 314K)

Attached: briefs3.jpg (472x750, 83K)

Attached: briefs4.jpg (500x750, 130K)

bump

bump

Commando makes my pee pee hole hurt like a bitch.

bump

I was using boxers for that free balling sensation, but then I noticed I started sitting on my balls by accident in the car.

So it is a risk. Too bad the shaft didn't grow under it's on weight like the balls did.

>tfw no brief wearing poltard bf

why live?

heat makes your dick work better actually. boomers had kids, millennials have low sperm counts and can’t hsve kids. your so completely wrong you have to be a shill

Let me guess, you parants cut off the protecting skin called foreskin? I'm sorry you're mutilated and still suffer because of it.

The only reason they were more successful is because they were the first generation of American good goys. It never goes well for the following generations.

I chuckled. I hate my generation.

they make sexy briefs that arent just full cut and cheap and white, most men dont wear them because of peer pressure or worrying what girls will think

gen x here, couldnt tell you. quit falling for the underwear jew 20 years ago. my balls hit the toilet water on a hot day.

they aren't a jew they exist to absorb sweat and pee and prevent ur legs from chafing when rubbing up.

bump

> Tighty whiteys = boomer success
The Boomers lost Empires. Empires were forges by the boxer-short wearing Victorians or by those going commando.

boxers r yucky

i dont chaff, and its pretty wide. like the top of a beer can wide. the sweat is a good thing, once got yelled at by a roastie for washing my balls before a date. she was mad she couldnt smell them.

sweat isnt a good thing the whole point is to be able to change ur undies and remove all the accumulated sweat and other fluids

>Be me intern at finance firm
>Really hot 21 yo Estonian girl there
>We work together one day
>I bend over to tie my shoe
>Take a little peek at her ass
>She notices me looking
>Next day she accidentally bumps her ass into me
>Looks at me
>"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
>Pretend I didn't hear what she said
>Continue working
>5 minutes later she comes up to me
>Can't help but look at her tits
>Sits herself at my desk with her legs spread
>Boss sees us
>Can't even look papers at boss anymore cuz desk lamp not even plural
>Wash every time stereo at car noise make cuz papers on desk not even trying
>mfw

Kill your faggot self

were u wearing boxers r briefs at the time?