IT’S HAPPENING!!!! AfD! Heil Deutschland!

google.com.au/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10444034

google.com.au/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/europe/the-latest-merkel-reportedly-ready-to-step-down-from-party/2018/10/29/376bddd8-db5e-11e8-8bac-bfe01fcdc3a6_story.html&freshcontent=1

google.com.au/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/29/angela-merkel-give-cdu-chair-18-years/amp/

The bitch is out. Even though it is probably too late to do much about shit skins, just hope and pray it isn’t.

The right and nationalist movements are on the rise again. This may spell an end to the EU and shitskin jews that have been destroying the west for so long

The CDP belongs in the dust along with zionists and commies. She is the so called “leader” of the Christian Democrats, yet this bitch is far from christian. Just a dirty jewish shill and and another turk rape baby.

>Heil AfD 9

>1488

Attached: 7DE005F3-E6B0-445C-9652-801014667F3E.jpg (265x190, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow....
holy fucking shit

My thoughts exactly.
Deutschland Deutschland Uber Alles

nice palindrome of 88's
never thought I'd outlive merkel being the chancellor but here we are.
How the hell am i going to celebrate, it's too early for beers and weed... or maybe not
kek

I hope she gets replaced by an even more neurotic, cucked politician.

I want to see Europe burn.

the eternal kraut

Checked.

I want to see it burn, but the kindling be the shit skins and communists who want nothing more than to destroy the west.

I’m already having a few drinks. Fuck the kraut bitch.

they are the gasoline not kindling

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: BEF70C15-E6A6-435E-B1CA-CFD8739A48EE.jpg (180x200, 15K)

Is it too much to hope for, what with the recent elections of far right leaders, that she could be replaced with someone less cucked?

Everyone is saying Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer will replace her, but she seems at least as bad.

Attached: I hate this fucker.gif (200x159, 17K)

So what?
The fucking retards flocked to the Green party, which is twice as bad as Merkel...

Nice job, krautniggers

odds are good, since there are only cucks in CDU/CSU. Also in the SPD, the greens and the left

>germany
>less cucked
are you drunk, John? the agenda will be furthered when the torch is passed to the next candidate. Germany is gone. why wont people accept this?

CHECKED

AfD is jewish controlled opposition.

How about you remove that meme flag kike, then maybe we will listen.

>I want to see Europe burn.

No fucking surprises there, Hans.
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

Attached: German EU propaganda.png (1024x457, 469K)

He means the EU
Fuck that hive of corruption and degenracy!

ZOG Germany just instructed her to step down so that Kramp The Tramp becomes the New Mutti. News and entertainment media will shill for Kramp 24/7 and that, along with the "she is a new face" factor, will assure ZOG control continues.

This video makes me puke.
No wonder Europe is cucked, when you have dogs believing this shit.
Niggers will start the purge. We will finish it.

I don't take orders from jews or theirs servants.

Attached: 4C947E73-25FA-4D1C-A6FE-70D317C6C09D.jpg (239x249, 12K)

It's true when it comes to some parts of the AfD, but the party has a very strong wing of implicit racial nationalists. The thing in Germany is that you will never have people outright saying this stuff, simply because they would be jailed for that so it's easy to claim that they are cucked, but some of them go right up to the line of legality when speaking and imply further stuff while still being able to deny it later on.

I have noticed this trend taking place. Since when did it become legal to jail people for speech? But i commed the AfD to still fuck with them all and get their point across. Must be infuriating for (((them))) to have no legal footing to stand on.

Still better than anything we have right now. At least they are for traditional values and peoples votings like in Switzerland

heil

these Protest voters will see very soon that they have no policies execpt for muh shitskins and muh climate change. Remember, that they only get votes because they "can't" vote the racist AfD thanks to pthe media.

Once you start Europas cleasining and burning, it stays within you forever.

Attached: 119AAF08-BF6B-427D-8F37-D71B09AA86F5.jpg (750x947, 261K)

Checked and Nigel'd

>>Still better than anything we have right now

Yeah, a kike controlled party is the best thing Germany can have. You're a real (((nationalist))) for sure.