White Domestic Terror in the USA

In this week we've had:

-White man mails bombs to politicians

-White man tries to enter black church before shooting two black people at a Kroger

-White man opens fire in a synagogue in Pittsburgh

All of these men were right wing, all of these men were terrorists. As it stands domestic terror is a bigger threat than any other in the US.

Attached: DqiIoCoXQAA2aES.jpg (1000x497, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017
start.umd.edu/gtd/downloads/Codebook.pdf
axios.com/terrorist-attacks-muslims-357-percent-media-coverage-61a7f964-d28f-4250-b625-42eb7fa61b35.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/20/muslim-terror-attacks-press-coverage-study
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/MurderAndExtremismInUS2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((white)))

>bomb guy sent incomplete bombs
>one guy shoot two people
>mass shooting kilking 11 jewish people
Only the last one is significant and deserves discussion, the later two are violence yes, but violence happens every day in America. White guy killing 2 black dudes sound like a basic crime, pretty sure theres black on blsck crimes that amount to a similar amount of deaths, the onky difference being gang related and not racial. Theres no difference in violence living under a Democrat or a republican president.

Cope, leaf.

(((ADL)))

wow these whites are dangerous, they need to be segregated from the general populous with high walls

The conclusion is clear. America is not safe for anyone except white men. All others must leave immediately, for their own safety. We will even pay for their one way plane tickets.

>wow the numbers go up when we pretend that antifa are innocent peaceful protesters who dindu nuffin

74% of what? 20 people?

It's just part and parcel of life in a diverse society. I'm actually more worried about the potential backlash against innocent White people because of the actions of a few outliers. In these trying times we need to unite in love and support for Whites because #NotAllWhitePeople. #WhitesAreARaceOfPeace.

that's cute except for the actual crime data saying 3/4 acts of terror in the US are done by leftists

Muslim statistic is impressive considering they're only like 1 percent of the population

Bomb guy was seminole indian...

No, he is white.

Elizabeth warren is the indian.

Good.

Hopefully this is only the beginning.

The percentage of right wing extremism murders is high because it includes all murders committed by white gangs. While not counting black/Hispanic gangs murders as political extremism.

NIGGER, please. You don't know your ass from your elbow.

Source on that data?

Why not include the numbers dating back to 2000? It's a nice round number.

>source:none

>anti-defamation league
dropped

It's even more so when you consider how many resources are devoted to stopping them

>white male

Attached: mail-bomb-suspect-threatened-to-unleash-attack-wose-than-9-11.jpg (618x410, 36K)

>2007 - 2016
Wew

>Good goy, can't you see that the native population are committing the crimes? Surely you agree, they must be replaced by the creatura's of the west.

Attached: 1520392927671.jpg (312x342, 32K)

Imma need a source on that

If it were from the start of the century till now the percentage would be even higher.

They're probably using fucked up definitions too. That way they can count the pulse nightclub jihadi as a right winger.

No, he's a flip. News whitewashed him like Zimmerman, but you can see in his own social media posts how dark he is.

If you include 2001, Muslim attacks would be 99%

Why doesn't the donut chart go back to 2001?

Attached: 12842638492830.jpg (999x1024, 57K)

adl.org/resources/reports/murder-and-extremism-in-the-united-states-in-2017

Official updated report above, another little fact that I found surprising is right wing terrorists kill more police officers than any other political groups ie Anarchists, Black nationalists.

Attached: Police killings.png (535x268, 35K)

This is a post claiming that domestic white terror has INCREASED in the last few years more than any other form of terrorism, not taking any sides these are just the cold hard facts.

> There is no commonly accepted definition of "terrorism".[7][8] Being a charged term, with the connotation of something "morally wrong", it is often used, both by governments and non-state groups, to abuse or denounce opposing groups.

Yawn

>white is anyone I think is succeeding
>by the ancient Egyptians were white

Attached: 8F7KeHU.gif (280x208, 3.44M)

> Media outlets who wish to convey impartiality may limit their usage of "terrorist" and "terrorism" because they are loosely defined, potentially controversial in nature, and subjective terms often used to characterize entire ideologies negatively

Another study shows that when the perpetrator is a MUSLIM the attack garners 357% MORE press attention , here's the PDF for the official study and some articles:

start.umd.edu/gtd/downloads/Codebook.pdf

axios.com/terrorist-attacks-muslims-357-percent-media-coverage-61a7f964-d28f-4250-b625-42eb7fa61b35.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/20/muslim-terror-attacks-press-coverage-study

We define terrorism as unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims. That morally subjective argument doesn't really come into play when people are dying, you're thinking of something like the group Hezbollah.

>that source tho

Yes for example some may call Hezbollah a terrorist group and others may call them freedom fighters, the point is I'm not talking about "controversial" ideologies I'm talking about the deaths of civilians due to those ideologies.

Updated source listed.

Gentlemen I think what's happening here is that some of you are putting feelings over cold hard statistics and facts, the proof is in the pudding domestic right wing terrorism is no longer able to be ignored.

Look at the "incidents" they are inclduing. 3/4 are not ideologically motivated unless you think botched robberies and domestic disputes are ideologically motivated

The system was designed and inculcated to produce these 'right wing terrorist'

Its design was purposefully enacted so as to incite violence in order to allow for a coup by Obama.

Since its manifestation was overlong, Now it will be used to destroy the perenial rights that have made us heretofor a free peoples.

You sir are the one mistaken. The one who should be held responible is the one who created the criminals. Just like the bad parent is responible for failure in the care of a child.

And we all know who that is. The guilty ones who will never be held accountable. Obama and his legions of sychophant propagandists.

Non arguments, just realised the majority of arguments in this website are almost primarily ad hominem or straight up batshit insane conspiracy theories based in little or no actual truth.

You cant argue with the proles fool. They are cultists enraptured by the viccisitudes of the religion and ensconced permantly within the walls of its warped logic and false rules.

They are here because they wish to be free but are not.

If you wish to argue you must argue with the architects whom are unamed and unknown.

Absolute cringe, this is essentially like me saying the system forces black men to rob and kil- oh wait I would get crucified if I said that on this website.

All of a sudden YOU are the victims? The ones in power? What happened to not having a "victim mentality" huh? Nothing but contradictions on this site.

Looks like I broke the NPC logic tree. Let's see if we can't reprogram it on the fly together!

The only commonality in the usage of the word terrorism is to denounce people you disagree with by associating them with things that are considered bad. It's widely agreed upon (by humans) that it does not have a formal definition because it is so loosely used to stir up emotionals and kick decisions down the NPC emotional reaction tree.

Rather than thinking of specific examples, elevate your thought process beyond your NPC logic tree and think about what the word is actually used for. You will soon realize that it is only ever used as a slur.

Attached: 1538889533802.jpg (680x568, 30K)

Maybe because all the muslim terrorist attacks you hear from have a death count of 10 to over 100?
Meanwhile "right wing" terror attacks are individual attacks?

>If you wish to argue you must argue with the architects whom are unamed and unknown.

Are you autistic by any chance user? You realise speaking like this doesn't make you sound smart.

Your misaprehensions of what this place is have lead you to find an absurd and irreconciable conclusion. You have mistaken the methedology for the argument.

I jibber i jabber i muddle and mingle i am no one a fool pay no mind. An insane joke a laughable parady i do not wish offence only to tell a joke.

Tired recycled "muh NPC" response, the irony of having several cunts hit me with this non argument is hilarious; almost like it's a programmed retort.

Democrat mid-term ploys are only getting wilder and wilder.

Attached: Ichigo_wut.png (399x334, 219K)

Put the pipe down user.

Attached: cmon son.jpg (362x362, 21K)

>white man

Hi Omar.

Your country is the least of any to tell the truth, bong.

Attached: 1516976892313.jpg (938x714, 208K)

least the pipe would of be LEGAL in the US.

>White guy killing 2 black dudes sound like a basic crime
He killed a 69 year old man in a grocery store with his grandson and a 67 year old woman in the parking lot, then spared a white man, saying "whites don't kill whites".
The only reason he didn't kill more is because he didn't see any more defenseless old black people before they caught him. Earlier he'd tried to get into a black church to murder even more people but he wasn't able to get in Not a basic crime at all sorry to say.

>pretty sure theres black on blsck crimes that amount to a similar amount of deaths
Interesting logic.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls
Most white murders are white on white, so I guess they shouldn't care about radical islamic terror or MS-13, right? It's ok if illegals kill a few people because it's just a basic crime right?
Canada legalized weed and the leaves are coming out in droves now posting dumb shit

Non arguments, meaningless deflections can't argue my point has to resort to ad hominem like I previously stated. You're going to have to do better than these boomer-esque attacks on me, not one of you can argue the claim because you can't dispute cold hard numbers and statistics as per usual.

Yea like the Indian male stripper mail “bomber” who is apparently a racist white male. Bongistan everyone

It's pointless trying to be rational with these folks, this site has been overrun by boomers and autists.

stop lying, they aren't white, they're all
mut non white pieces of saturn/satan
from lilith.

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

>Defends pedos this intensely

Don't worry m8, Jimmy I'll Fix it!

Attached: article-2213099-00387F4B00000258-566_468x371.jpg (468x371, 43K)

So the OP is telling lies to troll people, and you’re trying to rationalize now? Yep you’re Anglo

>ADL (((stats)))
Made up bullshit. The FBI stats are actually accurate.

????? WHAT LOL
????????????

Here's the FBI stats you retard. Don't listen to the made-up ADL (((stats))).

Attached: 1498790752736.jpg (852x805, 150K)

Those are WORLDWIDE stats LMAOOO I'm talking about the US, holy shit you're dense. You even ended the date at 2010.

Please guys reading comprehension I know it's hard but please just try, link me updated statistics in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Not to mention my original claim states that NOW in 2018 DOMESTIC right wing terror is a bigger threat that any other, it is only going up too.

How many murders has antifa committed?

Alright since no one is smart enough to read or even engage in what I stated, I'm gonna go make myself some deserved tea.

>wrong image
It's really early here and I'm not awake enough to search for the clip of the US FBI stats. The ADL stats are complete bullshit though.

The one you posted is for 2016

>domestic islamic terrorists
lmao what a way to skew the table
How many cops, firefighters and paramedics got killed in the 9/11 attacks? 100s probably

This is a clear argument against mass migration from Islamic countries and a clear argument for the Muslim ban

A black man from Africa is more native then that white bitch. an I mean WHITE, 6 to 10th generation native doesn't mean shit. This is why that Trump loving Native American did the pipebomb thing.

Side thread posted by a foreigner. Check out Florida’s early voting numbers.

I posted one for 2017 too, the 2018 report will be sent when the year ends; and it won't look good for you guys.

>sends false image
>my bad I'm not awake enough
Don't send me shit that isn't related then, how can you prove the ADL stats are bullshit?

Correct me if in wrong but isn't "right wing"politics in europe essentially a democratic platform in the US?

>(((white)))

by american standards

Attached: 1540771534973.png (423x330, 26K)

Do you guys even follow your own rules? You've broken at least 6 of these in this thread alone.

Attached: 1493993226750.jpg (1600x1131, 733K)

In some respects probably. The "right wing" in Europe is characterized primarily by nativism and center-right to right policies on social issues. Many of them actively support or refuse to dismantle things like social security, public healthcare, pension plans for the elderly, disability support, and other policies that would be considered very much left wing in the US.

So whites are so pathetic that they will be your slaves if you shame them for crimes they didn’t commit? Because you should be running away from them in terror otherwise.

> the term terrorism is subjective and vague , it is only used to put labels on violence perpetuated but groups you disagree with.
> right wing "terrorism"
> hezbollah "freedom fighters"
> ignoring facts because of feelings

Sure thing ahmed.

Attached: 1540593322924.jpg (552x715, 70K)

>f-f-follow the r-rules, guys!

Attached: 1532890287214.png (396x382, 155K)

These days, Christian values and straight marriage count as "right wing extremist" views

So your pie chart is meaningless bullshit, likely made by a kike or negro

Here is the 2016 full report if anyone wants it. Pic is excerpt from report. say report again.

adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/MurderAndExtremismInUS2016.pdf

Attached: reports.png (777x294, 57K)

fake news, fake stats, and a thread started by mohammed of the UK

>Black teens torturing white tard saying FUCK WYTE PEEPO on camera: Not racially motivated
>White cop protecting himself from nigger with gun: WHITE SUPREMACY
We know how this works shlomo

Post Europe
also
>Anti defamation legaue
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>black nationalist

Lol wtf is that

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-101427_Omnichan.jpg (1078x1823, 417K)

a black person that is a nationalist you dumb cunt

>people are more concerned about terroist attacks on their in-group by an out-group than from their in-group onto an out-group
no shit

>rw extremism over islamic extemism
doubt.jpg
does this counting mandalay bay as rw?

>extemist related killings
>icludes both ideololgically and non-ideologically motivated killings
lol wut?

Literally doesn't exist. The only loyalty they have is to whoever gibs dem de most.

Ya dumb cunt

Attached: kike.jpg (638x501, 66K)