YouTuber nearly raped in india

m.youtube.com/watch?v=myhubCtp-DI

Attached: 1539440831504.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8foW0gfl4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, god i hate women who buy the travelling meme

Dumb white skunk whore I wish she was raped and murdered for real she deserves it

Attached: 1538488161768.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

Its not rape if some indian tells you show bob vegane

Fake news!

>nearly
pajeet needs to up his game

So why go to India then? Her own fault. No sympathy.

India is well known as a rape capital yet these white women keep going.

stolen from India, brought to England
Said he was shitting on arrival
Shilling for survival
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Said he was a, poo pee pee, poo poo pee pee
poo pee pee pe, pee pee poo pee, poo pee pee
poo pee pee poo poo pee pee
Woe pee pee yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo pee
Pajeet Soldier, Shittin' through the land woo ooh
Said he wanna ran, then you wanna hand
Shittin' through the land, yea, yea
Said he was a Pajeet Soldier
Win the war for India
Pajeet Soldier, Shitstained Rasta
Shittin on arrival, Shilling for survival
Driven from Dubai
To the heart of the Manchester
Singing, poo peeyoy, poo poo peeyoy
Woe peepeeyo, yo yo woy yo woy yo yoy
Woy peeyoy, woy woy peeyoy
Woy peepeeyo, yo yo poo yo poo yo yoy
Troddin' through London
In the arms of India
Troddin' through Scotland, a Pajeet Soldier
Shittin on arrival, Shillin for survival
Pajeet Soldier, shitstained Rasta
Woe pee pee, poo poo pee pee
Woe pee yeo yo, yo yo poo yo poo yo peeyoe

Attached: 66793E8B-D544-4D18-9CB6-F9A91B741A05.gif (300x250, 135K)

That's in Berlin btw, all Arabs must be gassed.

le almost raped meme

>actually traveling to india

>when she doesn't show bobs and vegina

u just have to make her show de bobs and vegina yes yes very good

she is very good bhabitha

Eat, Pray, get Raped

I wonder how many white women have been raped/killed going to 3rd world shit holes thinking they're entering some paradise where theres no racism or evil white men

I wonder how many of them realize how badly they fucked up within the first few hours of getting off the plane.

Its unfortunate that these NPC drones have to be raped to be red pilled.

Take note if you ever have daughter you better warn her about the dangers of the world, especially warn her of 3rd world shit holes so she doesn't become one to travel there.

>Visits a ghetto hotel
>Indian fucking ghetto hotel at that
>get surprised with "ze rapists" show up

If you travel and are this retarded you deserve whatever is coming to you.

>Take note if you ever have daughter you better warn her about the dangers of the world, especially warn her of 3rd world shit holes so she doesn't become one to travel there.

social pressure takes priority over parental authority in a girl's mind 100% of the time

if you're going to even bother, better not expose her to zog media or public school while you're at it

Based and currypilled.
Keep up the good work Injun men.

isn't it racist to accuse non-whites of rape?

lol 2 days, she is lying just have an orgy with a bunch of pajets, and wants to a appear like isnt a cunt

Liberal blindness to the dangers of third world sewer cultures is endemic.

>my sister wants to travel to India
>my mother tells her to be careful and not walk alone
>sister rolls her eyes and tuts
>'mum that's so stereotypical, rape can happen anywhere, you could get raped walking through Kensington, that doesn't mean you shouldn't go there'

Sister or not, if she gets raped by Pajeet she deserves it for being such a fucking retard

what a fucking racists bitch bigot

>Its unfortunate that these NPC drones have to be raped to be red pilled.
you think almost being gang raped by street shitters is going to stop this roastie from coming straight back home and holding up "refugees welcome" signs?

>tfw she asks to smash her like button.

Attached: 13542543636.jpg (600x327, 62K)

Fucking shameful.

Couldn’t even rape her properly. I expected at least a gang rape involving bukkake and DP.

I also bet this is the type of cunt that whines about "white male patriarchy" and "rape culture on campus". Wh*te women are irredeemable they are complete trash in every single way

Attached: 1525020677955.jpg (1024x467, 60K)

Based Andd bob pulled

So in the video she says she was sexually assaulted. But these are the facts:
>Other person she is travelling with leaves her a couple days before she leaves
>They pay $10 a night for hotel
>Her AC breaks, she calls for repair
>When maintenance gets there she refuses to let them in
>Maintenance calls her tells her they cant repair the AC without her opening the door letting them in
>She sees the mainenance mans shadow under her door
>Never lets him in
>Leaves early to not miss flight at 3:00 AM
>No sexual assault occurs
Click bait, drama posting. She is racist using Indian culture as a way to get clicks.
No rape happened and she acted all dramatic because she saw a shadow. This is a waste of time and apparently she does stuff like this in every video.

most archetypal Plain Jane I've ever seen, she cute

Plus remember any video with “India” on it will generate hundreds of thousands of views.

Literally everybody is blatantly doing it these days, the amount of videos on “Indian” topics have increased and even I began noticing it since its a bit unusual.

>thot makes up sexual assault story to get attention

You surprise me.

I shot the health inspector, but I didn't shoot no custodian. No, no, no

No, but you can always hope so.

Anyway, what is up with Poos and raping women? Anyone else remember that story where 10 Pajeets raped some woman on a bus, and they ended up taking her bowels out or someshit, the fuck is wrong with Indians.

Don't go to a shithole without protection.

What a gullible dumb sheltered libshit still too funny, need more of this.

>Almost
Unepic

Play with fire, you'll get burned.
Play with poo, you'll get stained.
Simple as.

I can't understand what makes 1st world white women so fucking entitled that they believe they're untouchable and safe wherever they go. I'm a man and not physically weak either, but I still would not go anywhere where there is too big risk of even getting robbed.

>Its unfortunate that these NPC drones have to be raped to be red pilled.

They will rationalize it to themselves in some way so that they can retain their liberal view of the world. Just recently a Finnish roastie got almost abducted and most likely would have been at least raped in France by a "group of men" (she of course didn't want to describe her assaulters or tell where exactly she was wandering, I'd guess some ethnic neighborhood) when she was walking alone at night, and her statement about it to media was pretty much "this could have happened anywhere, I just got unlucky" and she used the experience mostly as a way to get attention in social media.

>what’s it with trying to bring feminism

Crimes happen all the fucking time. Its a third world country with over a billion people. The 2012 Gang Rape incident you’re talking about is being covered TO THIS DAY.

And thanks to that, the whole country is now warped in feminism, with almost no opposition. Quotas for women in jobs, universities and (eventually) parliament are being announced.

In other news the sky is blue

dumb skunk

>nearly raped
so not much of a rape, then

Attached: switchraaaaaaaaaapeeeee.jpg (522x431, 86K)

based and brownpilled

yeah because you guys are so obsessed that thousands of indians chime in with either "india is the worst omg" or "stfu india greatest country in the world totally one country for 2000 years stfu not at all a bunch of random states unified by outsiders"

Love it when this White whores go to a "Worship Ethnic Things" trip and get raped by niggers. She didn't get raped (unfortunately) but she probably felt fear and wished she was among racist, sexist White males when that happened.

she looked like a succulent donut to poos

again class, Females ARE functionaly and cognitively retarded. Yes it will be on the final exam.
Everyone talks about NPC, we forget about nature's very own original NPC... the female.

Attached: npc.jpg (450x272, 128K)

>nearly raped

I nearly care.

Women just assume because they grew up in a safe environment that they will always be safe. They lack the ability to see cause and effect.

Reason #29734 that giving women rights was a mistake.

A well-deserved reality check. The world is not one big happy, friendly place where everybody is trying to help you along your journey of "self-discovery" or whatever. Young women should always travel with male companions, the more the better. Especially when visiting third world shitholes like India, where hungry pajeets lurk at every street corner, dying for an opportunity to force their shit-stained genes into the next generation.

Attached: 1540193282252.jpg (526x567, 74K)

Only men can be youtubers. Women are not people. Therefore itemtuber should be the correct term

>be foreigner
>visits a country
>chooses low cost shittest hotel
>share story about how thing are bad
and it repeats

Why go to pajeet land when the pajeets are coming to you?

How can she say cheap hotels in india are good? is she delusional or likes sleeping on dirty pillows and piss stained sheets?

>That's in Berlin btw, all Arabs must be gassed.
At this bombs, Germany should just be bombed to fucks once again. And then no marshall plan, just a big fuck you. Saupreiss!!

>going to India
If you want to experience India go to a local dump with a cow and sit on the trash for a while.

Attached: 1523854595870.png (249x249, 73K)

liberal women are retards.

White women deserve nothing else though.

The whole god damn place is shitty, rajesh

Sir.

DAT ASS DOE
youtube.com/watch?v=H8foW0gfl4U

this bitch lasagna knows the rules. Show bobs and vagene

>nearly raped

So nothing happened at all

das right!

Attached: womenbrains.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

it's NPC brain all the way, the NPC's have been under our noses this whole time, and you may ask, what about the "male" NPC's, I would retort and say check those underroo's for a real sausage or a fat injected clit bean surgerically shaped into a falic shape

Caan confirm
Sourcie
So horny and indian

>that vegana get hit like truk

Attached: 1540799829004.png (721x713, 256K)

Do they rape guys in india too?

it wasnt an Arab you retard. it was some balkan

>has two defenseless large gaping holes
>holes easily penetrable and vulnerable to invasion
>goes over to Patriarchial Asia, flaunting her holes to prove her holes are equal to abo man's 2 inch benis
>doesnt realize how weak and defenseless her holes are to the might of the abo's microdick

another defenseless blonde bagina bites the brown cock

she choosed a cheap hotel and desu only those kinds of people use the hotel.

India is litterally hell. Its what the abrahamic relgions meant when talking about hell. Very hot, filthy, smelly, streetshitting raping ghouls everywhere

they always start with safe european cities, then after "seeing it all" go to africa/india/mideast once and suddenly lose their travelling appetite. lmao. only the hambeast sextourists go back to getting raped in those shithole countries because no one will do even that to them in their homelands.

She want penus

>can't understand what makes 1st world white women so fucking entitled that they believe they're untouchable and safe wherever they go
they are fed constant propoganda about how women are "strong" and don't need no man. what's more, they have been convinced that the US "rape culture" somehow compares to that of 3rd world shitholes, so they underestimate the danger. they reject logic and evidence so they just have to learn the hard way

Only whores use cheap ass hotels like that woman did.

>abrahamic relgions
fag
> hell. Very hot,
you can get Freezer burn
>filthy
amsterdam

Is rape even illegal in India?

She was with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend left early leaving her alone. And as soon as he left their behaviour turned rapey.
All the India videos she uplaoded after that (having fun) was shot before that. That left her too traumatized to use the internet, board the plane etc.

Attached: pajeettoiletpaper.jpg (650x400, 47K)

yes, unless cucked european countries they now have automatic death penalty for the rape of children

Btw she was at a third grade hotel situated near red light district. What was she expecting
>2012
I read another story about some (~8) girls who nearly got gang raped in bus too (in 2009) . The driver's mind changed and he brought the bus back to normal road

these niggers were actually protesting against land reform. indian govt should have gassed them. bunch of attention seeker, look few of them are smiling.

hope they tipped him

how is living in the textbook version of hell, poo?

Attached: Delhi dirty city in india.jpg (510x339, 62K)

Indians are subhuman.

Good point. You know white people call this "slumming it"? It's like visiting a halloween haunted house or something for them.

Attached: kevin-mccloud-slumming-it-n.jpg (720x540, 42K)

Its like they didn't watch Temple of Doom.

>Travel to a shitty disease riddled cesspool
>Complain when somethibg bad happens to you
Absolutely why?
If you really want to slum it, go sleep in a box in the local melanin-enriched ghetto around the corner and save time and money

>organized street shitting is a form of indian protest

Attached: 1540660578252.png (636x355, 58K)

kek

>no video of the assault
thanks for wasting our time OP

Attached: op is a faggot.png (500x553, 232K)

kek.
Every white womyn in India story ends up with them literally under siege from a horde of thirsty poos demanding bobs and vagene like literal sex zombies.

this.
she's acting very bigoted with all this accusations

based poo

Did you watch the whole video?

>organized street shitting is a form of indian protest
kek
i pray the day some paki terrorists set off of a dirty bomb in India is near

Literally don't give a fuck about external circumstances. Being poor and struggling daily gives me drive. This is the reason Indians do well anywhere in the world. Because they have already been through shit much worse than they will ever face anywhere else.

The probability of Pakis raping your kids is higher than that you filthy fluoride toothpaste munching cunt

>they have already been through shit much worse
probably everyday when theyre walking around in the street

kek