When will this meme end?

Explain to me why white nationalism and a white "ethnostate" are a good thing for Europe when it is probably the most jewy thing I have ever heard of in my whole life.

Attached: 1538554054920.webm (800x478, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Df-YjO8W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like her boobs

she's doing it wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Df-YjO8W8

>Anti-kike is a kike conspiracy

>ameribrainlets can't even answer a question and only focus on BIG BOBS like pajeets

I'll answer your question, Bulgaria. Europe used to be white. It became what it is because of white people. Why do you think non-whites leave their countries to live in white countries? Think about that. They want to live somewhere nice. What happens when the whites are gone? The nice is gone. There you have it. I explained it in a way that even your brainlet self should be bale to understand.

>Tries to insult Americans for not feeding obvious troll
>Proceeds to feed obvious troll

You’re doing real good work out there mate. Really fighting the good fight.

Attached: 6D63187C-D245-457B-8289-1ACA906767D6.gif (652x562, 626K)

Nobody takes white nationalism seriously here anyways

It's only really a thing in the new world since they're all mixed europeans at best and 56% mutts at worst

Her boobs are amazing. I want to marry her boobs.

>everyone is trolling XD

If you're so sure OP is a troll, why just not respond? Is it because Americans have no self control whatsoever? Probably eating while shitposting. Fat cunts.

this

>white nationalism
>white ethnostate
>in europe
you don't see many non whites in your country, do you Sashe? Exept if you are talking about the roaches over there

fuck off, memeflag jew

in Europe, white nationalism would just be nationalism for each individual country as they are already ethno states. i.e. Bulgarian nationalism is a subset of white nationalism

Who has promoted white nationalism or ethnostate in Europe?
Not at any point I have heard something related to this.

As Americans we really don’t give a fuck. I like Aussies though, you are like our retarded little brother.

Attached: C714F450-29AA-4D42-81BF-923013282213.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

>straya
>memeflag
topkek cunt

Attached: kek.jpg (596x628, 45K)

>band all euros together despite differences in language, culture and heritage
>anti-kike
Hmmmmm
But white is a subjective term. Who is white and who isn't? Japan and Singapore are nice countries, but they aren't white. What about Saudia Arabia, Kuwaiti and the middle eastern countries?
>but muh oil and white intervention
The past is the past. Everyone can develop if the people are smart enough despite the lack of resources. Also you're statement that white people made nice things is wrong because the only reason why you are successful in the first place is because of your imperialism policies and geographical location.
I'm sorry Alexandar, I completely forgot you. I'll make sure to annex you in due time.

Her old bf said she had saggy bobs and vagene, also had mental issues

This basically. "White" ethnostates for Europe are redundant. Every country in Europe is an ethnostate for it's respective people (or was). Just because Poles are "white" doesn't mean it's cool for millions of them to just settle in France etc.

Yeah bro. I’m with you 100%.
Poles fucking suck. They are trash. Keep them out of France.

It goes for any group user. Germans in Italy, English in Spain, etc.

>tfw your wife has flat A cup

Feels bad man, I want milker titties.

OP is likely responding to some NPI/J.Spencer/ A. Dugan tier Pan-European Ethnostate which is a shitty idea. Basically White-Diversity/Multicult drivel with all the cesspool soup of regular diversity and multiculturalism.
Arguing against this is not the same as arguing against sovereign European (including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand - and staring annoyed at Argentina) - that are 98% White European stock.
Because that would be a good thing.

impregnate her

I want to rest my weary head on her milkies

all europeans are mixed europeans