Isn't it funny how there are literally no mass shootings by Jewish people...

Isn't it funny how there are literally no mass shootings by Jewish people? You claim they are so evil yet it's always white people doing this shit

Attached: k.jpg (1080x713, 190K)

lmao

include me in the fake news report

you should check palestine if you want to see shootings and what the jews do when they are in power

I guess shooting Palestinians doesn't count eh?

Me also haha hi world

Gotch ya!

turns out that it wasn't a Holocaust survivor. they were just old.

Attached: cruz_real_mom.jpg (720x68, 22K)

lol

Columbine you dipshit

aurora shooter was jewish, lot of shooters are jewish reported as white

Why would jews need to get their hands dirty with mass shooting when they can just throw countries in a pointless war, internally or externally?

>let that sink in
Fuck off we're full.

>Baruch Goldstein,
incorrect

>literally no mass shootings by Jewish people

If you don't consider bombing innocent people in overcroweded ghettos with artillery, aircraift and missiles. Or even sniping at them.

hey there rabbi

Attached: 1540400393940.jpg (2180x3156, 1.23M)

neither hitler nor stalin ever went on mass shooting either, whats your (((point)))?

yeah, it is funny how obvious your false flag hoaxes are and how there's anyone who believes any of them happened, especially the holohoax, 17 whole years after 9/11, you tavistock nigger

>Isn't it funny how there are literally no mass shootings by Jewish people?
Yes there are, they're called wars in the middle for Jewish political and territorial ambitions.
Also there's the whole pushing opiates thing, the pushing miss migrations thing, the whole usury thing, the whole Marxism thing, those have killed untold millions.

Every jew living in Jewnited States of America has a grandpa or grandma who lived through the atrocities of the nazis. All are holocaust survivors, yes the nazi killed them all but all of them made it and they got tales to tell not even J.R.R. Tolkien could come up with.

And what can you do? Ain't like they have or can prove it. It's a feels thing, you just gotta go with it or you're a bad person.

Same thing in my country, during the war not even 1-2% of the country was in the 'resistance' (ohhh lets light this postoffice on fire in the middle of the night teehee, we're so badass) and after the war it was more than 50% in the resistance, fighting the evil nazis. Amazing.

Attached: 1502318391477.jpg (2000x2208, 1.36M)

Just wholesale slaughter in the name of isreal. Almost like you made a disingenuous thread, faggot.

Sage goes in n options

>Jewish people killed by white people
So Jews are not white people. Finally you understand. No one is saying white people at a synagogue were killed by white people.

Also that particular person didn't die

Is this a Jow Forums disinfo thing?

+ the horrors of the holomodor and post war Germany
Yeah jews are always morally superior

Attached: 1514826559628.gif (300x186, 446K)

Those Nazi death camps sure had a lot of survivors

>stepped on a boat to america in the 30s

Oy vey, losing that property was like a shoah

no mass shootings by jewish people, but many because of them (jews)

Attached: pepenazi-e1472604899616-640x400.jpg (640x400, 34K)

They're killing in more evil ways
>Push propaganda on whites to replace and intermix them with non-whites to breed them out of existence
>Advocate and financially support invading armies of mud people illegally entering white countries
>Create an opiate epidemic that is the # 1 cause of death for whites under 35
I'd take a shooting with an 11 person kill count over being genocided any day of the week

david katz

Every fucking kike in the West kvetches that they survived the Holocaust or their family members were Holocaust survivors.

>slide

Attached: trump.jpg (381x376, 85K)

When jews and spics commit crimes they’re ”””white”””

>flood children with hormones and destroy their bodies

If the Holomeme was truly a genocide, I'm always surprised exactly how common it is to ''survive'' it. These survivors were all on a camp, right? All it takes to kill a person is to deprive them from water for 3 days.

I hear the number of survivors is suppose to increase in 2020

Attached: 1538662992507.jpg (1280x852, 83K)

>muzzy 2 points
>jew 2^n points (n is the number of digits on their bank accounts in $)
>commie 3*n points (n is the number of his followers)
>nigger 1 point
>sodomite 2 points
>racetraitor 4*n points (n is the number of mutt children)

so thats basicly how much a kill counts

You know the way they had jew nazi-hunters in argentina? It'd be pretty funny if there was german ww2 vets hunting down holocaust survivors

wtf #imwithher now

LET THAT SINK IN
LETS UNPACK THIS
HERES WHY THIS IS BAD

>literally no mass shootings by Jewish people
what is Palestine?

obvious bait, saged and gay

excellent

Attached: 2klu4a.jpg (250x339, 28K)

A child was going to have his genitals mutilated in a sexually depraved ritual conducted by evil people in the United States. Let that sink in.

The rabbi there was being sued for botching one and chopping a babies dick off

yep. their victims are children behind closed doors. their victims are women who intellectually destroyed and led astray. their victims are men who fight in the wars they create and profit from. they are not victims. they are the spawn of satan.

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (180x280, 8K)

> Dylan Klebold

Yep. Life sure is tough for Jews in America.

Fucking kek’d hard. I bet he thought he made it to the other side and did nazi that coming. Rofl

Let that sink in. I need to wash my hands with soap.

Attached: 1540777616469.jpg (341x600, 35K)

lol this thread
>im gona be awesome shill and show all these antisemites how dumb they are
>oh shit a flood of jewish shooters!

Attached: oyvey.jpg (183x232, 11K)

Oh really?

Attached: Mass Shooters.jpg (2182x3349, 630K)

OP is a faggot anti-white racist piece of shit. Nigger.

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

> what is palestine
GET BACK INTO THE OVEN, KIKE.

they're too busy slicing baby dicks

Did he gas himself to show what Hitler did to him? Or did he just die from a heart attack because somebody didn't believe he was gassed at least twice through each hole in his body?

Fuck off with your copy pasta bullshit. Post link shill

>the easiest way to get the answer you are looking for is to post something false so someone will correct you.

Well played OP, keep bringing Jewish crimes to the light.

Bout time someone got that ovendodger

Based

BTFO

Baruch Goldstein

>The entire country is guilty of the Holocaust b/c of one lone nut

Eat shit and die OP

Bunch of conspiracy theories