Why Women use 'fragile ego' or anything related with men's ego as an insult to men?

Why Women use 'fragile ego' or anything related with men's ego as an insult to men?

Attached: ego.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

women have egos as fragile as the wannabe manly men. especially the ones going around saying such things. they're just egotistical in a different way.

come to think of it, what's your purpose, OP? this thread is weird. there are so many weird, baity threads on this sub. it's like the fucking truman show or some shit.

interesting

Attached: 1540727238469.jpg (498x573, 49K)

Accept it cuck fuck your ego

Attached: Everymoment is torment.jpg (480x360, 19K)

women feel entitled to give people shit. all women. shot dominance and break up with people who pull that shit.

>sus

well they're physically as weak as a child so they have to find something to demean

It is
>This website is owned by the gobermint.

STOP LISTENING TO WOMEN

Tradcuck men tend to be very fragile and weak. My father and grandfather are like that. Women do like it though, I suppose because such """men""" are easily controlled.

Attached: Black fragility overdrive.jpg (792x905, 98K)

there's that fragility.

they meant small dick

Because many men have pathetically fragile egos.

who is sus

Projection, they assume men have fragile egos because all someone has to do to upset them is to say they look ever so slightly bad.

>baity threads on this sub
>on this sub
>sub

FUCKING CAUGHT ONE BOYS!

Attached: hood & noose.jpg (914x490, 196K)

I've probably been here longer than you.

>in tears
>mfw

Attached: QnDDUvd.png (2000x2000, 1.37M)

>be a good boy and let your would be wife/gf fuck whoever she wants otherwise you'll never find true love ;)

>Just sit there and watch like a good boy, you don't want to be alone do you? ;)

I'm sure you have, reddit. Naturally.

Why does it bother your delicate ego so much?

I have no idea what you're saying but okay.

How do i stop being a beta? I wanna be a chad, but my autism keeps getting in the way

Do you think it's ok to defend yourself from emotional manipulation and "violence"?
>inb4 fragile
The poster you responded to is misguided sure, but some women (increasingly the majority) do use emotion manipulation and "violence" against men, and when they defend themselves against it they spit "FRAGILE" at them. Unsurprisingly the women who don't use these to ill affect against the men in their lives don't spit "FRAGILE" at men. So it leads me to suspect that you're just another emotional manipulator.

because women are ingerior both physically and mentally to men. they rely on character attacks because most likely the man they are attacking is far more sucessful in life then they are.

Have values and stop being a whiny faggot.

the first step is to stop using stale meme words

Shut fuck up Sven, any thread who's not talking about how your country has cucked itself from existence must be ''baity'' fuck off cunt

I mean the slightest disagreement they have with a man, the second line is ''fragile ego, glass ego, some made up shit buzzwords.
Not everyone is as cuntish as you bogan, but seriously tho, why always attack men's ego? what would be the equivelant for women? declining their sexuality ? depriving them of attention`?

Attached: original_boys-will-be-boys.jpg (1024x1024, 40K)

probably some meme Greece philosopher old fag

Feminists want to fuck alpha men and cause the genetic extinction of lesser men. Don’t get made, it’s just their biology. In order to fuck alphas, they need to be economically independent from men. The look to communism and state power to achieve this aim. When men point out what they are doing, shame is their weapon. They will discuss how you can’t get laid, how you have a small dick, or how you need to get your aggression and toxic masculinity in check. Only proud, ego driven men will fight their agenda.

>but some women (increasingly the majority) do use emotion manipulation and "violence" against men, and when they defend themselves against it they spit "FRAGILE" at them.
of course.

No, I just think... I would rather not care about being called fragile or what have you. In other words if I'm fragile in some sense then I'll just be fragile. THAT'S strength. Collapsing to someone's narrative is the weakness.

THE CHAD PILL

Answers everything you need to know

Attached: the chad pill.png (1473x1386, 939K)

fair enough

>tell a rape joke
>who has the fragile ego now?

masculinity is fragile as fuck if you don't believe me try to dress outside of the very strict dress code, you will be considered a flaming faggot

i have read recently how to wear a scarf cutely as a man and the article had a long list of scarves that are not intended to men so i just felt wtf what i want to wear an oversize knit scarf or say a bright scarf from a very thin fabric tied with ascot knot or something

>I mean the slightest disagreement they have with a man, the second line is ''fragile ego, glass ego, some made up shit buzzwords.

Buzzwords or not, it affects you. So in some sense they're "right".

I don't think men should have to be put through the ringer in this way. Is it necessary or isn't it? I don't know. Modern life is crazy.

fuck off plebbit

In what way are you better than reddit?

Man the fuck up

Attached: 1502213870210.gif (450x365, 1011K)

Jesus Christ I swear I have seen the same the same exact thread with the same exact replies a month ago.

yeah, and what?

more like it annoys me. They think like the same and use the same buzzwords and act the same. I'm like be a normal humans

Because they're fragile. It's projection.

reddit is a collection of insincere platitudes that come from the barren minds of people who desire social approval over meaningful discussion, which is gay as fuck.

Conversely, Jow Forums is nothing but tasty bait posting, which is still a hundred times less obnoxious than anything plebbit comes up with.

Attached: 1539551565774-v.jpg (640x640, 35K)

challenging someone's narrative does not mena collapsing to it

It's projection two ways. Women's egos are fragile. But also, a man's ego, his personal strength and attitude that come from it, is a big part of what attracts a woman. So by insulting his ego she's saying he's not attractive to her or other women. It fails because a confident man doesn't think or care about his ego, and an effeminate man doesn't draw women's interest in the first place.

Because the concepts of accepting legitimate criticism or being wrong are foreign to women, therefore an ego that can't withstand those things without changing is clearly fragile in comparison.

>Buzzwords or not, it affects you
yes, i feel contempt for obnoxious stupidity deployed in the service of malice

Attached: 1537662665880.jpg (782x810, 152K)

Call a woman a cunt and she'll often break down. Their egos are incredibly fragile. Tell a woman her ego is fragile and she probably won't care. For men, egos are rather strong, so insults rarely cause harm, but if you attack the character of the man, such as his ego, he will lash out.