Why Should I Care about White Nationalism?

I'm 32, male.
Healthy.
Educated.
Open to impregnating a White woman.
But why?
What is the point of White Nationalism, and what difference does it make if our race vanishes?

Attached: 1540716251605.jpg (628x502, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PD1Wxv6Hv04
youtu.be/hS-kXLoyvmE
youtu.be/qJVVxdoa_ic
youtu.be/2MWBeIIs_JY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what difference does it make if our race vanishes?
If you don't plan on reproducing then you don't have a reason to care about what happens after your dead. If you have a kid and don't care then you're a piece of shit.

No difference ultimately. We are just atoms obeying the laws of nature

So I have a white kid then, or maybe a brown kid.
and?

Coz Whites invented McDonalds, Coca Cola and Walmart.
If there is any other purpose to life I haven't ever heard about it?

>what difference does it make if our race vanishes?
None, but the path there is filled with tears, suffering, blood and abuse. You don't want that.

But how would me having a brown kid cause anyone tears or blood spilled?

Can someone please post those studies about the psychological problems and lower merit between mixed-race and normal children? I didn'T safe them

Ok fine, suppose I have no children then.
What's the problem?

The idea of "white" changes with time, so its stupid.

Perfect example would be Greeks and Italians in Australia. They were never considered white here, until about 25 years ago, now suddenly Greeks and Italians are part of the "Evil White People" group, despite having been discriminated against in Australia for the previous 50 years.

The huge influx of Indians, Chinese, Arabs and Africans made the Greeks & Italian suddenly white people.

See how stupid this is?

Im sure if the Arabs stopped being Muslims that they'd also get the title of "White". The Muslim part is just holding them back from gaining that. You can't be EVIL WHITE MALE and Muslim.

Then you won't have to see them get raped and murdered in the coming race war, good for you!

You should strive to give him the best possible living conditions and opportunities or you're a bad person/parent. Homogenous societies permit optimal living conditions. Leaving him in some diverse country that's for anyone and tradition-less nihilism because he grows up without a close knit community is objectively terrible. Diverse communities are demonstrably bad places to live where they manage to exist because people self-segregate as much as they can until the state intervenes. Also conserving particular traditions and aspects about yourself through lineage is something right wing people tend to value, but even if you don't you have a responsibility to impart essential information to your children or you're a bad person/parent.

C'mon pol.
No good answers.
Why is the White Race worth preserving?

If you're 'white' here in australia you're probably some mutt with no defined heritage to cling onto hence why you would throw it away so willingly. I'm not into the whole race spiraling bullshit, I see Europa and i see the West as what counts, I could care less if you are part Welsh Scottish Irish and German, but just race mixing for the sake of it is folly for your children and theirs and beyond.

That's also a great argument for brown nationalism.
So why not be content with a brown world?

You get that triggered by a simple question?
How about a simple answer?

That's rich coming from a Swede

Why is the jewish race worth preserving? Or the niggers? Chinks? Spics? What's the point in preserving peaches? Why do anything?

There is no "white race" ya gronk, its a bunch of ethnicities with their own culture that are defined as white people, each bringing to the table their own plethora of things which may or may not be worth preserving depending on your perspective. If you cant put your finger on something out of all that, so be it, do your thing and fuck off.

Triggered how, I am giving you a straight forward answer to your question.

Sorry, wrong thread lol

fair enough.

You tell me

Ingenuity, social trust, humanism and secularism will die.

Thoses are not human values, but western values. Chinks or Arabs don't give a shit about any of them.
In addition, we are at the top of the IQ chart with a few other people. Race mixing with browns or black will only degrade the best humanity have to offer.

What about the alienation that the child will feel I He/She is mixed race

because the jews will inherit the earth. That means that every other race will be enslaved in hardcore fashion. You know what they believe already. Humans are cattle, how do you think they will treat people when there is nobody left smart enough to realize what's happening and how to fight them? For thousands of years they have been overthrown and expelled... when we are gone there will be nobody left to cast them back from whence they came. It will truly be end times for humanity as the jew rules on hi slaughtering people for yom kippeur and laying waste to thousands of children around the world for their blood rituals. There will be no evolution of man past this. It will simply be a dark and horrid forever.

Yeah swedes are the worst

Its not. Don't breed. /thread

Best answer so far.
But I disagree.
Jews are obligate parasites. They NEED whites to facilitate a slave state.
And too often we aid them. Without us the jew will utterly FAIL in enslaving humanity. Just look at Israel after 70 years of having the best weapons, the best liars in the media to cover, the best political support, and these subhuman kikes can't even pacify a tiny strip of desert?
Or look at the USSR under Lenin; couldn't even invade Poland lol
It took a gentile Stalin to get the USSR anywhere.
The jew will fail without their favorite goyim.

Not verrrrrryyyy educated, if you have to ask.

Yeah but none of those things are necessities.
Life still goes on.

How about I have no children.
Still, why White Nationalism?

Since you're so smart please indulge a moron like me and give me this obvious answer. Please?

The White Race is to be preserved because it is mans biological imperative to pass on his DNA. It is the nature of man to cooperate in tribes to ensure continuation of his genetic code. If you don’t give a shit, that’s fine. Please don’t get in the way of those that do.

Better question: why not white nationalism?

Ok fine, but suppose whites are naturally bred out of existence and into extinction.
Why would that be a tragedy?

Attached: 9-F3-A3-BE9-C779-4706-BD06-422-F2-DDEBB05.jpg (992x1024, 170K)

Make a thread if you want that question answered.
I stated a different question here.

ITT Redditfags using Reddit spacing shilling and trying to justify their racemixing.

Please point out where I said those things.

Yep

>get out of my thread
Report me, faggot.

I haven't race mixed.
Why can't you answer a simple question?
No one's here for your punctuation feedback.

>what difference does it make if the white race vanishes?
Firstly
Do you feel the same about Jews?
Do you feel the same about blacks?
Secondly
Whites dissappearing will be a disaster for both Jews and blacks. Both are parasitic to whites.
Host dies, parasite dies

Nah, I'll just ignore your pseudo-intellectual dodging.

Doin' a real fine job ignoring it.

Ok, natural selection then.
Homeostasis returns.
Whites gone.
Why should I care?

Said the pseudo-intellectual who answered a question with a question.
Very Talmudic there rabbi.
How about you answer mine and I'll answer yours Shlomo?

Do you have a strong lineage that you can follow? If you do, that is why, if you don't really care its not up to anyone else to really make you give a fuck.

>implying I came to this thread to further intellectual discussion
>I'm gonna ignore you!
>proceeds not to ignore me
>intellectualsuperiority.png

Ok, you can pathologize my individual situation. w/e
But that still doesn't answer my simple question.

Fine then OP you giant faggot I’ll answer your shitty question.
Ensuring the existence of our people and a future for white children is as necessary as ensuring the existence of all living things. If you don’t care about the existence of any living beings then you’re a nihilistic twat and deserve to be thrown into the abyss you love to stare at so fucking much.

they only need whites as a tool to get to endgame; which is where we are now. whites have been dumbed down using various methods and been made lazy, fat, and addicted to prescription drugs. we have been told, the a false history of the jews for hundreds of years. whites are an empathetic race. we have adopted a religion that tells us to "turn the other cheek" and forgive transgressions. we genuinely feel bad for others and this has been our undoing as it allows the jews to play their ever the victim card. be it as fake slaves of the egyptians, the holocaust, or even this newest shooting. they have their pawns in place. they have almost all the money in the world. they have much of the food supply, the entire media industry, the schools, the most powerful military in the world (the US), etc. now is the time to breed the white away. and when we are low enough a population... we'll have our own little holocaust; carried out by the blacks and latinos they have turned against us.
We are no longer needed.

If ur not gonna answer my question, and admit that much, then why should I care about ur demands?
Cry harder.

>being this buttmad
>still not ignoring obvious shitposter

The question you're asking is flawed.
Whites will not vanish nor be "bred out of existence." That you use these phrases is suspicious to say the least.
Whites aren't simply going to disappear off the face of the planet. However the idea of white nationalism is to preserve homelands specifically for whites.
There are a myriad of reasons for this and it can be approached from many different ways, but the most essential is the observation that overwhelmingly heterogeneous societies are unstable and prone to internal tensions.

I never said I didn't care.
I merely asked why I should care.
I'm so sorry that triggered you into a SJW tier meltdown lol

>never said I didn’t care
>why should I care
That post is redundant.
Sage this faggot.

Are you white mate?
If so, you will get treated like shit by your country until it will eventually collapse when the minoroties become the majority

Attached: 1482785946196.jpg (3362x2238, 2.64M)

I'm not really, its objective is some ways and its subjective in others. You can preserve a lineage like we do with breeding dogs etc which keep to a 'type' with their own attributes or you can chuck it all in together and get some champions every now and again with no possible way to reproduce them. I am proud of my history and lineage and want to keep it moving in a similar momentum and used that as a navigating tool. You might not care, and it might be for the better for you do vanish in a generation or two.

Jews are too stupid to realize they will always need us.
We not only build their system, we maintain it.
Look at Israel.
The place would collapse the moment Whites stop funding it.
Jews are nothing without whites.

Do you even logic bro?

>natural selection
You may be on to something there
Whites have evolved a pathological altruism that must be genetic that in the day of international transport can be easily exploited by other races.

Just coz u can't give a straight answer doesn't mean my question is flawed.
Yeah heterogeneous societies fall apart, but homeostasis returns and lines are redrawn.
But why is the White race worth preserving?

>bro
How long have you been posting here.

Because the white race is the only thing standing between the Jews and the destruction of all cultures and all races. Jews will whipe out everything our ancestors fought for since the first day of recorded history. The white race are inventors, poets and philosophers, builders, creators and conquerers. With a spark we lit a fire in the darkness of the world. Thanks to the white race we have medicine and technology.
And if the white man goes he takes his world with him. If the Jews succeed in destroying the white race the world will turn into a race mixed cultureless, brown goo. Nobody will have a reason to fight for anything because everyone lost their bond and ties to the past. Nothing matters anymore. The only people on the planet who stay pure blooded are the Jews and they will rule over the low IQ masses forever. These brown masses will look at our legacy and they will think that we were gods.
We are fighting a spiritual fight.
And this fight is not only for the salvation of the white race, we are fighting for all of mankind.
Yes we're fighting for all of mankind.

Attached: Waton-Quote-2.png (700x467, 239K)

South Africa is the canary in the coal mine
Do you think that whites can survive and thrive in South Africa?

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

Congrats, user, you really got us.

heh. im thinking you don't realize that in general jews are smarter than whites. why would they get their hands dirty when they can pay other people or even other whole nations do their work for them? you say too stupid; yet here they are owning almost everything on the planet. when the whites are gone, they'll just use next best thing. would you not agree that zetas can carry out orders with excellent proficiency? that's all they will need: worker ants.

Can white nationalism even work at this point? Seems the most rabid antiwhites are people with blonde hair and blue eyes.. the jews dont like white people, but who does their bidding most other than whites?

If you support it, other whites will hate you to death, it wont be blacks or asians or anyone else who will be your biggest adversary, but other white people.

Those are the effects of white decline.
No argument from me there.
I want to know why the white race is worth preserving.

>implying I was pretending

You want to preserve ur linage and are proud of it.
Ok.
But why do you want these things?
What if ur daughter wants an Arab?

Because in the future you will be treated like literal shit.
That’s his fucking point.
Sage this thread and ignore this obvious troll you fucking retards.
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Your original question was "What is the point of white nationalism?"
That is the question to which I responded. Who isn't being straight now?
This is officially a troll thread.

It does not. You should definitely live a life of hedonism and fucking until you drop dead from STDs desu, we'd support it.

>Why Should I Care about White Nationalism?

Becouse edgy teens from internets told you to.

Oh no, I used bro.
Now you don't have to engage my actual argument.
Thank God ey?
Close one.

>Not wanting to impregnate every race to start you own race of people.

You all think too small. You'll spend all your time worrying about protecting "your" race only for some other slavfags to invade your country.

Jews are smarter at cheating.
But inferior in every other way.
If they were so smart Tel Aviv would be Tokyo on steroids with flying cars. But the place is a Soviet tier dump.
Only whites can maintain a white civilization.
Latins have access to all our tech, and they still 3rd world.
Israel is just barely scrapping by, and that's with us baby sitting them.
Jews wpuld go back to bazaar era civ withput us.

If the white race doesn't continue on, humanity will go extinct. If we were to disappear, all we've done is give the other races of the world enough rope to hang themselves with. Virtually no significant scientific advances are coming out of anywhere non-Western (+Japan, completely modeled after the West). We will have industrialized them and without our innovation (or at least timely innovation. I'm sure with enough time they could find the means to solve their problems but the Earth would be long dead by that point) they will be completely unable to combat the ecological effects it creates, a rodent left running on its wheel until the day it dies.

Also, virtually everything any rational person holds dear is founded and protected in white nations. Democracy, rule of law, scientific progress, equality, etc. And you can lie to yourself and say that a mutt society will be able to hold these principles but that has been shown to be categorically false, both in the modern day erosion of the US and throughout history.

It would be a real shame but better than a black. I want these things because I enjoy knowing where I come from without having to jump around every which way to do so and because I love much of the culture associated with it. Anyway, I think the question isn't really why save the 'white race' but rather 'why kill the white race'. Personally I'd like us all to live in our own lands...except the jews.

see
And on medicine and technology...
These are not necessities.
Even mice get by without them.

> implying whites aren't already doing this.

So the white race is worth preserving so I can die in comfort.
Lol boomer
Dig deeper

Because it is a direct violation of our biological imperative. All values and perceptions of tragedy come from our experience. The violation of our biological imperative to continue is perceived tragically. At my deathbed I want to know that I created a space for my children to carve out a life.

>Inb4 ur ded so wats it mattur?
It matters to me because I’m not a nihilist. I understand my biological imperatives and my purpose. It makes me sad to spend a day where I don’t focus on better achieving goals that lead me down the correct path.

You kinda dodged my question by questioning my question!
Hahahaha
Try again

Lol ain't dat da troof

Attached: 4841.png (765x749, 517K)

it doesn't matter what color you are in australia, cause you're all shit.

Your obviously not white then shitskin. No white man that is worth reproducing is ever going to make the statement "what difference does it make if our race vanishes". You faggots and shitskins will soon be evicted from this country permanently

Technology is not a survival necessity.
A brown world can just go Iron age.
Why would you care by that point, since they brown.

That's not an answer.

If you had a son, what sorts of traits would you want him to have?

Yes brown people should be nationalist and form their own nations and communities as should whites. I like my traditions and blonde and will work to carry them on through my children through which I will be reborn back onto this earth and continue to enjoy the culture of my people.

What if you breed with a Persian and provide ur children well?

What traditions and why are they worth preserving?

I don't wanna kill the White race.
I just wanna know what exactly about White race is worth preserving.
If breeding is the imperative then why does she nerd to be white?

The key thing here is European racial characteristics. There is a broader European race with sub-categories. This is scientifically valid categorization.
Now, what you are doing is confusing the biological with socially constructed ideas about race. The two are distinct things and you are conflating them.
The process by which the idea of who is white changes is not inconsistent, but rather evolutionarily adapted behavior.
When it is just NW Europeans and southern European, the distinction between the two will be emphasized in order to further the ethnic interests of each group.
But when you throw in Africans, Indians, and Arabs, it becomes adaptive to broaden the scope of what is white in order to present a stronger defense against those who do not share European lineage.
You need to think about human existence in terms of group competition for resources.

It wont vanish if we do this:

"Madness in the western world and introduction to possible solution"

Part 1 - Summary of current situation: youtu.be/PD1Wxv6Hv04

Part 2 - Summary of current resistance: youtu.be/hS-kXLoyvmE

Part 2,5 - Objectives youtu.be/qJVVxdoa_ic

Part 3 - Plan: youtu.be/2MWBeIIs_JY

Attached: 1506394719153.jpg (600x800, 60K)