Women running wild

why can't western men put western(ized) women in their place anymore?

Attached: 1521436067118.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/shocking/15-child-murderers-and-how-they-lost-their-innocence/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540766643107.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft-shell_crab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le bump

just wanted to add that I'm tired of white womens shit, their entitlment and their princess complex.

I know Its wrong but i laid a cute asian qt recently. she treats me like a king, her master and im now considering bleaching her race.

>call someone a rapist
>literally gets raped few seconds after
kek she was right

>just wanted to add that I'm tired of white women's shit, their entitlement and their princess complex.
agreed.
>asian qt
what specifically?

because in my country its not tolerated to hit the mentally ill

Attached: 1536814385463.jpg (960x895, 65K)

> what specifically?
cambodian

cool. don't be a degenerate though. marry and have kids.

because society hasnt collapsed yet

when violence escalates women will have no choice, but to submit to a responsable man, or die in a the hands of a mob

many women of course will choose being raped to death

Attached: Princess Highground ISIS.png (1000x1512, 1.49M)

thanks for the advise user.

> marry and have kids.

that's the plan

>why can't western men put western(ized) women in their place anymore?
Because other men will throw them a metal cage if we try. The excuse they use to do this is because they have kids to feed meanwhile 99% of the population found a way to feed their kids without having to do that.

You're a true inspiration.

THIS PUSSY RAPES BACK!

Good luck Frog user, now you'll be able to create a Toad, Frog hybrid, the likes of which the world has never seen.

jk, I was with a Guamanian once, holy shit, tightest pussy. Also treated me like a king.

To add, western females are driven to extremes with the feminist movement giving them this ideal life without any sort of compromise at all. They can live and act like a goddess of some sort regardless of actual physcial appearance.
Alpha/Beta females don't exist anymore in theory and the modern western man has essentially given up on them.
The cucks who will do anything for some sort of female attention can take my place, I don't mind.
At least in Asia women carry their traditional roles of housewives and understand that a man is important to everyday living and a fulfilling life. Western women are the complete opposite.

lmao

> yells rapist, gets called "slut"
> starts crying
fucking kek
is that all they've got, yelling "rapist" ?
fucking retards literally have no argument.

Attached: feminist_glass.jpg (480x258, 29K)

>yells rapist
well, nowadays this is all they need to do to destroy a man, his career, his image and his life.

I agree. Start race mixing with asians immediately, goyim. White women will divorce you and kill your babies. Asian women will treat you like a king.

Attached: kisspng-4chan-jewish-people-antisemitism-anonymous-judaism-5ab8cbaf57cb13.9143217115220602073596[1]. (900x1100, 115K)

I bet it stinks too...

They only respect force and it's illegal to use force on them.

Its worst, man. They were debating on chemical castration on rapists. She was DEFENDING rapists. Then she called him one.

>chemical castration on rapists
this is retarded because nowadays anyone can be labeled as a rapist without any real evidence. remember mattress-girl?

>pero que es esto, pero que esto
I still can hear that voice

Bad laws

it's because
>Women are smarter than men.
-Trump
he said it many times

Women only operate within the limits that society imposes on them. And in the gynocentric, Jewish, feminized West, there are no limits imposed on them. Women do whatever they want. The Jewish media push "You Go Girl!" and "Eat, Pray, Love" narrative.

This type of bullshit is not in Brazil yet.

Only guys who brutally rapes and with real proofs are labelled as a rapists

>when violence escalates women will have no choice
Women are out of control in the West because times are good. They are safe. When the shit hits the fan, they will be forced to rely on men in order to survive. We just pretend that women are as good as men. It's all a lie and a charade.

Yeah, I never really understood the logic behind feminism trying to keep Islam as a pet.
Then again, women and logic.

Shuttup kike

Yaaaassss white male yaaassss

Attached: 612F620E-A6F4-4FF0-830F-289BA90493D9.gif (320x180, 957K)

>anyone can be labeled as a rapist without any real evidence.
Right. There is no response to being called a "racist" or "rapist." The Jewish Left know the power of words. The burden of proof is now on the person accused, not the accuser.

The repercussions in a world of white knights isn't worth it. Right now it's best to avoid women. Do not cohabit with them, don't hire them, don't mentor them, just generally avoid them if you can. They're a massive legal and financial liability, if you associate with them you invite a lot of trouble.

>ryona turns me off
>that expression in the last panel makes me hard
>but I hate watching sandniggers sandnigging
>but she deserved it
Schrödinger's boner.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa ca443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 158K)

>Trump

Attached: 1519882166787.jpg (744x666, 120K)

>Right now it's best to avoid women. Do not cohabit with them, don't hire them, don't mentor them, just generally avoid them if you can. They're a massive legal and financial liability, if you associate with them you invite a lot of trouble.
Great advice. Succinct. That's basically it in a nutshell.

Where was this from?

Brazil. The guy is our future president btw

cause you go to prison if you try
to tell females what to do. that's
why no one does anything. no
one wants to be raped in the
ass or beat up everyday, that's
what awaits do gooders in america.

#prison

why the fuck are you breaking up your sentences?

>can't
won't

can't*

>threaten a man and approach him aggressively
>get an arm of defense
>cry out for a man to come defend you

Lmao, you know the funny thing? The bitch in your webm defended a minor who raped and killed an avril lavigne look alike who was out in the woods with her boyfriend. Hilarious.

>minor who raped and killed
was this proven? if so, why and how did she defend him?

He was suggesting castration to applied on the case of a Mutt who raped for 5 days and killed this girl.

Attached: 2250768_x720.jpg (960x720, 78K)

>Get back in the kitchen, Simba! BACK I SAY!

Attached: lion-taming-4.jpg (400x300, 25K)

That's when you suggest capital punishment.

Habbit....

Attached: 41FUxBEmRbL.jpg (314x500, 30K)

but was it proven? was there evidence he was the rapist/killer?

" In October 2003, Liana Friedenbach, age 16, went camping with her boyfriend Felipe Caffé, age 19, in São Paulo. Both believed it would be a great weekend together. But the young couple was abducted by a group of four criminals, among them a 16-year-old known as Champinha, who was saidto be the one who planned everything. The group never made any contact with the family asking for money.

Both were tortured fordays and Friedenbach was also raped. Caffe was the first to be killed and Friedenbach was killed a few days later. During his trial, Champinha revealed that their initial idea was just to rob the couple, but after being disappointed with the small amount of money they had, they decided to abduct them.

When asked about what motivated the killing, Champinha just answered that “he just wanted to.” He is still in prison. The death of the young couple became one of the most remarkable crimes in Brazil"

therichest.com/shocking/15-child-murderers-and-how-they-lost-their-innocence/

He was guilty, the victims were dumb, but the guy is a savage murderer.

THE MADMAN

Attached: 1594009032735.jpg (541x601, 132K)

Chemical castration doesn't work really. Reducing test doesn't change pedo from wanting to get pictures of little kids and shit like that.

This bitch thought she could just come to a man, call him a rapist and he was supposed to roll over and take the beating. OH NO! What is this? He hit me back. What is this? x30 times

He is a gentleman, no woman deserves to be raped ;D

yikes!

Attached: 1526414401051.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

because you are not giving them amazing sex anymore

Attached: 1528276619785.jpg (1144x1600, 252K)

Why feed a parasite?

ABSOLUTE UNIT

Attached: 192229-200.png (555x881, 78K)

Attached: 1540823914712.jpg (650x812, 381K)

Attached: mgtow is working.jpg (1087x427, 63K)

mgtow is gay.
>giving up on family life because you can't control a single woman

>you can't control a single woman
you can't control a single woman + the state, no.

Attached: 1528207001457.jpg (754x767, 118K)

not if you look for thots in bars and clubs.

No - its literally any woman whos a victim these days.
Literally anything they do to promote a healthy relationship is sexist. Even raising their own kids is deemed sexist

Sometimes I do wonder whether or not beating women could be legalized and how. I feel like nothing else could teach these entitled princessess, let alone the whores, but the whores you can throw right out. Being a man is good, you can always marry a younger woman, if the current generation is shit, just wait for a new and better one.

I bet she fucked someone later that night and came like crazy thinking about how frustrated and humiliated she was by him. that or she flicked her bean furiously thinking about him holding her down and cumming inside her.

that's moronic. you'd be condemning your children, your heirs, to being half asian mongrels with no true homeland or people they belong to and you'd be failing to continue the white race which is shrinking rapidly anyway.

moronic is wasting your 1 life on thots and used up selfish whores who will never properly raise any kids.

based and redpilled
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540766643107.webm

Because you will be imprisoned for doing so.

How much EXP do you get for an ogre these days?

>if the current generation is shit, just wait for a new and better one.

Im 26 and thats my plan right now. Just keep working on my career until Im 30 and have my shit in order, then find some 18-20 year old. The women my age are S H I T. And Im not saying that as some bitter incel that cant land a date, Ive had 3 potential gfs in 2018, but each spiraled like a plane getting blown out of the sky and exploding on the ground because of retarded choices by each of the three women within only a few months of each 'relationship' beginning

Females are so retarded and self destructive its sickening, they are so programmed its unreal.

Attached: 1426999770870.jpg (560x460, 86K)

It was in a very specific case, with abundant proof, where a 16yo raped a girl for days.

Her counter-point to that was that the boy 'didnt know what he was doing'.

She said he should be treated as a minor, which basically means 3 years of Jail, which means 6 months with good behavior.

Thankfully the judge on that case was Very based. He noticed that If he considered the boy clinically insane, he could intern him in a special prison basically forever. As a result, the boy is still in prison.

>As a result, the boy is still in prison
good.

If a woman calls you a rapist, give 'em a nice smack.

Wtf is that? Literally a crab sandwich? The fuck

>The women my age are S H I T.
Im 30 and i can agree but the main reason is that they are so rare
I have no idea where you even met 3 women in 2018 because i couldnt manage to even FIND 3 in that time

Stay strong brother, younger girls are less corrupted but alot harder to get

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft-shell_crab

Its one of the most delicious things there is. Try it sometime.

I just chat up beautiful women whenever I see them out and about, people might think its weird in this kike matrix world where everyone hides in their phones but for me just meeting people in person and making new friends in the moment is the most natural thing there is.

you stay strong too and dont worry about younger girls being harder to get, just get your finances in order. If you have your ducks in a row and are taking the ironpill its going to be EZ mode.

Because Bolsonaro was advocating for harsher sentences while she was saying that the guy was a minor and shouldn't be tried as an adult, which means he would spend a few months in jail at best. Why she did it? She is a leftist and a feminist, have you ever seen a bigger hypocrite?

If they need to ""put them in their place"" they are beta. If they cant even do that then they are less than beta. Or simply some dont want to do that.

If you look like the man in the OP you will die the moment society collapses so you still get nothing lol.

The man in the OP is President of Brazil

/thread

Portuguese is the UGLIEST language on Earth! It sounds like a group of 10 cats with down syndrome having a big fight

source on these comics?

Must be nice to be treated like a man without ever having to be one

>Females are so retarded and self destructive its sickening, they are so programmed its unreal.

this. it's almost sad. i think there's like a "woman bubble" and it's about to burst via market correction.

t. incels

If society collapses he wont be and he will die. My point stands.

Must be nice being treated like trash because you're replaceable and never enough.

Bonus points if you think any asian will take you if you aren't well off, or don't shower daily.

Women everywhere are greedy as fuck and don't care about your honor. It's always been this way.

Unless you're into Filipino, Indonesians, or women from guam.

I have no idea. Sure the girls in Warsaw are up their own ass here but most girls are just happy to be girls and women. I don't understand this mentality.

Oshit from that thumbnail I thought that was Shaggy from the Scooby-Doo movie

FUCK WOMEN

>go on cry

I am so sick of women.

WTF man.

It is as if they are trying to push people into action.

Yes I think so too, and the younger ones will learn from it as the current crop of roastie trash gets BTFO