I heard this Bolsonaro guy says he wants to burn rain forest

Millions of km2 of Brazilian rain forest will be burned down on the command of the new Brazilian president. Is this really what the right wing stands for?

Attached: 5076D3F8-CC10-47A8-8729-9503AC1D8844.jpg (520x520, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-would-have-happened-to-the-Amazon-rainforest-if-Jair-Bolsonaro-was-elected
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Amazon chopped off
>Venezuela 2.0

Easy choice for me, although if I was a hue I'd vote from neither of them in the first round.

No. Real right wing is environmentalist and respects the laws of nature, placing them above the hubris of humans. Not a coincidence that the rape and pillage of the biosphere has coincided with the neoliberal global regime.

Bolsonaro is a Zionist and a Mason as well.

I heard he can fart lightning balls too.

>Bolsonaro is a Zionist and a Mason as well.

That clears thinks up then. Also, I agree, true right wingers protect the environment and plant trees.

no he want's to burn Jeff Bezos

suck a dick kraut

He never said that, though

Yeah he's going to burn it down for no good reason just to "own the libs"

I just realized I was speaking redundantly. All I had to say is he's a Mason.

I heard when he cums the tides change

Even if he has a good reason, burning down the rain forest is fucked up.

One reason why I dont like him

Why burn the rainforest? Because of MUH PROFITS?

Fucking kike, I dont expect him to not be a corporate dog either

Fuck the rainforest, dog. Like it's even important. Just a bunch of stupid animals and villagers with no smart phones there anyway.

>exterminate a rain forest or...
>exterminate all white people
I wish we didn't have to make these kinds of decisions, but it's 2018.

The trees are beautiful.

Attached: FC02C809-FDD5-440E-989B-1C3F7ABD3AC1.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

See, i kept warning you all the time. Don't trust german-brazilians. They are the reason why things are so bad in Brazil.

Attached: jair.jpg (691x378, 70K)

Are you one of these infamous NPCs?

Go fuck yourself kraut.
It's ours and if we want to burn it we can.

Are you one of these tree and nature haters?

>burn
>rain
Do you not see how stupid you sound

Nah, I absolutely love trees and nature. I wouldn't mind if mosquitoes were wiped off the face of Earth though.

From QUORA:
quora.com/What-would-have-happened-to-the-Amazon-rainforest-if-Jair-Bolsonaro-was-elected

>What would have happened to the Amazon rainforest if Jair Bolsonaro was elected?

Just like previous presidents, he doesn't seem to have a ultra-specific plan for the Amazon forest, and for good reason - he has bigger problems to solve. And before you say I don't care about environmental problems, I say that you're probably uninformed about how large Brazilian forest areas are.
Bolsonaro has a lot of challenges ahead - and most of these are largely the same for every presidential hopeful:

-Bad fiscal habits for decades have taken Brazil to a situation where a ‘fiscal bomb’ is ticking, and it has to be defused to avoid a Greece-like condition
-Compounding with the ‘fiscal bomb’ we have ‘social security bomb’; most people in Brazil count on social security as the only source of income in retirement, and obviously a ‘social security bomb’ would be terrible, especially for the people with lower income
-The fiscal mismanagement of several decades has resulted in terrible governmental services (and most of the population depend heavily or exclusively on such services); healthcare and education, in particular, are terrible
-Brazilian legal system is incredibly complex and with insecurities, which has been spooking foreign investors
-One of the most complex (and expensive) business costs in Brazil is the labor cost. Briefly, each wage penny means a tax penny. Moreover, if a worker succeeds in suing his (former) employee, he'll make good money. This combination strongly deters businesses from employing in the first place

(1/3)

-Bureaucracy in Brazil is terrible, which strongly favors corruption
-The favorite fiscal solution of populist rulers, like the ones Brazil has had in the last several decades, is increasing taxes, especially over businesses, while keeping low income people tax-free. This situation obviously doesn't work for long, and eventually backfires. This has already backfired long time ago
-Lax law enforcement, especially from judges, plus corruption, gives the overall impression that crime pays, which results in rampant crime rates
-Compounding with lax law enforcement and corruption, our neighbors are some of the biggest narcotics producers in the world, which further feeds crime
-The overall result of bureaucracy, fiscal incompetence, heavy taxes, labor costs, poor education, bad infrastructure and unstable legal systems, is that economy as a whole is struggling, which results in high unemployment
-All of these, plus the political instability of the last few years, resulted in terrible economic growth, with GDP barely growing at all. Inflation, which was a plague, is threatening to return, bank interest rates are crippling high…

No presidential hopeful denies any of the issues above, they only differ on how to tackle them.
Most candidates, just like previous governments, still have populist views, more technically Keynes-like: more state spending.
But given the ‘fiscal time bomb’ it's highly unlikely that these will be sustainable for even the next term of 4 years.
Bolsonaro (and a few others) have a more liberal (or Hobbes-like) approach - reduce the state expenditures, sell state assets, privatize, etc.
In any case, with the exception of Marina Silva, none of the candidates talk much, if anything, about the Amazon rainforest. And even Marina will hardly have time to deal with Amazon - the fiscal, social and economic issues are far more pressing than the forest.

(2/3)

Last but not least - Brazil is one of the countries with higher percentage of natural areas in the world.
Recent studies show that some 66% of our area are covered by forests. Considering that Brazil is so large (more than 8.5 million sq km), this area corresponds to approximately 5.6 million sq km, still much larger than the raw area of European Union (less than 4.5 million sq km, UK still included). The 1.1 million sq km difference is large enough to fit another Germany + France, with room to spare.

In other words - too much buzz for what's basically a non-issue now, no matter what Greenpeace told you. We have bigger worries.

(3/3)

WHY WHY DO FOREIGNERS THINK THEY CAN SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE AMAZON? THE AMAZON IS OURS NOT YOURS. IF WE WANT TO CHOP EVERY SINGLE TREE TO MAKE CHOPSTICKS AND PARKING LOTS WE WILL DO IT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU GUYS CAN DO FUCK YOU

>Not realizing that mosquitos are mother nature's little population controllers

>burn pretty flowers
or
>go broke and starve

The west has always been in an ivory tower on this one. How about you pony up your own money and try to save it for yourself if you care so much?

Attached: 1535336327884.jpg (1000x1000, 548K)

True right wingers aren't environmentalists. Politics are tied to industrialisation and technological progress. The state cannot exist without it. We MUST destroy the techological system and it certainly won't happen through politics.

it's yours? no, you are a slave descendent mixed with european trash. Wouldn't expect any less from a low life like you.

They should starve, nothing of value will be lost, i value trees more than brazilians

So now the monkey-people are blaming the trees? What will they do once the trees are gone? Blame the rocks? The rivers?

When you're living in a barren wasteland and you're still nothing more than a large herd of poor niggers, what will you do?

Post the source of those claims or stop making those pointless retarded threads based on fake news.

Emigrate to UK and steal your lands and wives, I suppose. If arabs can do that so easily, it would be a cakewalk for us.

Why are you posting here? Aren't you supposed to be prepping Hassan for his late afternoon raping session?

ITT: Europoors worship a forest to which they will never travel because "non-profits" which bring in millions by telling people about a daily tree-holocaust are telling them about a super-ultra-mega-tree-holocaust about to happen

Just go build some forest memorials next to your jewish memorials. Then you can virtue signal all you want and the hues can get on with their lives

getting shot infront of your home or burn a couple fucking trees
yeah i know what i would chose
searsly thats why i hate this shithole country
only cucks in germay
oh muh emotions and environment, muh dogs in romenia that i must rescue

>srsly

Wtf this is just like that episode of Captain Planet! I'm LITERALMENTE TREMENDO right now!

You're all destined for the oven.

go buy some land and plant trees
if you care that much about it faggot

Can confirm that user. Brit that I meet doing some student shit here was a prime example of that. I don't think I've meet a "male" so weak and starved for female aproval in my life. If that is how the common brit is, we would do just fine.
I don't know how arabs are fucking then over so much there, they are just as pathetic.

Attached: Praise+allah+brit+for+mullah+and+country.jpg (468x289, 29K)

FUCK OFF. WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
AND THIS IS A LIE.

Favelas are going to be cleaned up and economic prosperity will happen.

Making brazil great, for the first time I suppose.

You'd think these eurofags live like fucking LOTR elves when you see them virtue signalling about trees so hard. Then you realize we have always protected and preserved our nature way better than they ever did.

OI! You have a loicense for carrying that much salt, mate?

Attached: 1539180980240.jpg (600x340, 26K)

Fucking this, westerners need to STOP butting their nose into what is NOT their business.

I heard your mother wants to suck every cock in the Middle East. Is this what Germany stands for?

You faggots keep talking about fake news but believe the first bullshit your leftist media tells about other countries. Brazil is a shithole nobody cares, remember? Let us be and try something new for a change.