The end of Germany

Attached: 25E7E5DA-6424-4B3B-A9C0-8B827BB346FC.jpg (750x940, 510K)

Bring back natsoc

Red Wave, Germany. We are counting on you!

Germany should indeed go back to NatSoc, and only people with German blood should be allowed to move to Germany.

We can still nuke Germany, it's not too late.

About time. I don't want any extremism for krautland of any kind but you guys desperately need an even hand and a change in direction

Sure thing rabbi.

>Red Wave, Germany. We are counting on you!
Commie fuck off!!

kek you are in for a surprise when the greens win 30% of the vote next election

>he thinks he'll be allowed in Germany

Attached: 6315223202311.jpg (718x458, 68K)

Thank god.
Next to fuck off should be the filthy pig Juncker.

If you cucks can't crush those faggots, you deserve your chains. We'll wait though and then nuke you afterwards.

Attached: GermanJew.jpg (720x459, 48K)

Gosh I wonder why frau Merkel is so unpopular?

Attached: EU broken.png (640x480, 516K)

Is my 2% not good enough? Kek.

Germany needs a radical leader but against war of any kind.

Wonder what they have planned between now and 2021. No way is that bitch leaving before Germany is destroyed. Interesting 3 years ahead for the Krauts.

She doesn't want to get blamed for what happens next in Germany.

Attached: africa orcs.jpg (679x429, 175K)

I mean that's good news, but it would be better news if she just necked herself today instead.

Every election in Germany the last years has had a clear growing shift to the right.

If she had any honor she'd commit ritual suicide for what she has done to her people and the world.

She is doing exactly what she intended and you expect her to feel shame?
lol

That may be true, but things are going to get worse before they get better with the greens projected as the favorites.

Yeah right. Just because she says she's going to do something doesn't mean she's really going to do it. She'll find an excuse before then. This is some type of publicity stunt, but who benefits?

This simply isn't fucking good enough. I want to see her sobbing in a padded cell.

She will become the president of Europe.

>retards applauding this
Ironically were in the same situation as Russia, whose future isn unthinkable without putin

Merkel is an evil bitch but she's high IQ and competent

In light of the nationalist tide being nothing but a fart in goymany ,prepare for someone who loves Muzzie dick even more AND is a retard to book and see this shithole crash immediately.

At least Ferkel IS able to drag it out as long as she's in power, I don't want SHTF when I'm a impotent student

Unironically F
Mummy pls stay

Planning to enjoy her retirement feasting on migrant infant pituitary glands and bathing in foreskin pudding - without the bothersome public work requirements. Well done Angela! You deserve it!

Thousands of years.
Thousands of years of german civilization.
Countless generations of brave men fighting off foreign influence to establish your sovereignty.
And she destroyes all of it in under a decade. RIP Deutschland

A GLORIOUS NEW DAY IS COMING...

Attached: 1535669068079.jpg (696x1024, 125K)

Who will destroy Europe now?

literally shaking rn

>thinks that guards get bullets

Still a long way away

The things i would do to that creature.

Attached: BLACKED.CUM.jpg (962x716, 84K)

Holy Christ, thought people were shitting me. Only 3 more years and she's finally gone. Yes yes yes!

Attached: DoW3bwfWsAAX-2c.jpg (640x360, 35K)

meanwhile the next Fuhrer is giving private speechs to his small group of supporters, paving the way for the fourth Reich

>When her term ends in 2021
So she will have entire 3 fucking years to put all the nails into the coffin of our Reich? Fuck no, she shall leave now or riot.

Deport the mudslimes and put Merkel in prison for crimes against humanity

She'll move up to EU
bitch won't stop fucking shit up as long as she's got the will to live

JEWpiter is ready to succc German bratwurst

>Das 2% Gesicht

Hans, let me in or else.

Attached: 2%.jpg (640x550, 15K)

>>Merkel is an evil bitch but she's high IQ and competent

Attached: outtahere.jpg (640x708, 30K)

So she has 2-3 years to finish the destruction of Germany

>If she had any honor she'd commit ritual suicide for what she has done to her people and the world.
She has neither honor nor empathy for her own people. I thought this was clear as day.

Attached: SeparateSardonicClam-size_restricted.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

what a retarded post, the allies destroyed Germany long before her.

Attached: turk workers.jpg (2680x311, 126K)

Shame too, if we had agreed to the Stalin Note Germany would have been neutral during the coldwar and turk free.

Thanks for destroying the cultural fabric of europe you autistic cunts.

Attached: 1537593514431.jpg (1528x1184, 151K)

Is this picture real? WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HE DOING? FUCKING FAGGOT!

I wasn't scared when a horde of uncivilised rape mokeys walked through my village, but this scares me

no way this government makes it to the end of the term

We will turn your red wave into a crimson tide powered by commie blood

I hope so.

What would happen if they don't make it to the end of the term?

New election

And AfD is the one who we're hoping wins right?

he's thanking them for showing his wife a good time

Kys . Its coming to its senses now retard.

>Wants borderline communism
This is a jewish libertarian board son

Nice VPN, rabbi.

Germans have to be the most retarded people I ever interacted with. Only a people as painfully dumb as the Germans would vote for the Greens in droves. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

(((Denazification)))

That NPC loves his masters.

Someones still sore over losing the war

>Ruins the country
>Quits

She should be forced to live among all the immigrants she let into the country.

Its not just denazification. Im being 100 percent honest when I say, german people are legitimately dumb as shit. The average Austrian can "read between the lines" much better than the germs can. Germans are literally like fuckin cattle, they simple follow orders and never think for themselves.

Now i can finally vote for the Green party

Attached: reiss dich zusammen.jpg (736x536, 65K)

Remember to vote AfD, krautbros.

Attached: afd_chan_never_sleeps_by_afd_chan-dbv4zjm.jpg (411x350, 19K)

Europe will be renamed to Eufrica

Weimar must return before things get better...

Green is the color of hope btw

>Germany destroyed for a third time in a century
Mission accomplished

leftists failed to form government in sweden too, so there may actually be a new election, and plenty of voters regret not voting SD.

while neither of this is much, things are at least inching forward. what you guys need to do is replace your leader (with a man), and finish up this brexit stuff. also, france needs to kick the homosexual out, and so does canada.

you actually don't need to be very optimistic to see all of this happening fairly soon. maybe the germanic world is salvageable after all.

What kind of ethnicity is that thing?

mutt

Plot twist, jews want eternal revenge on germany by letting it have boom periods while feeding off its economic growth, then nearly killing it. Every time it collapses they'll point and say "see? This is what happens when you don't have a good goy like merkel to lead you!"

Hope she dies in the most painful way possible.

The fags are too entrenched here - GenX was brought up with hard leftist brainwashing, and that is one of the very core tenets of it. No significant numbers of people in canuckistan will vote to diminish homosexual rights for decades to come.
Now, 'diverse and tolerant' immigrants and trannies...they'll be open season when the pendulum swings. The vast majority of people around here are pretty sick of "immigration", and really fucking sick of the mentally ill larping as an opposing gender.

Attached: beaver multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

And her moon is soon on the rise.

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

The first human made Negro, the last Zulu of his kind, a rare specimen.

Attached: 86587578.png (1080x1080, 2.76M)

Its so weird to see people from other countries care about Germany
I can't even bring myself to care about it.

Let him in, we'll have fresh charred goblin for the wolves. That means more venison for us! And if Merkel's men ask, just say it was what the Islamic call "an honor killing".

Attached: 1522642598252.png (716x856, 307K)

They care about bringing back old Germany. No one cares for Wiemar 2.0

Old Germany will never come back
Even if we go far right that wont be old germany

You can't kill all the good germans or have them leave the country and not expect future generations to be shit forever.

west must fall and be reborn again, lads. This is the future if you really want change.

That unfuckable lard ass is leaving? I can hang my Imperial Navy war flag once again

just like soviet union

"My work here is done"

Attached: 1535830116837.jpg (250x261, 10K)

Congrats you worthless Kraut faggots, turns out your complete failure to remove this fucking witch will no longer be an anchor tied to the neck of Europe.

Attached: 1514338077081.gif (271x204, 4K)

YES, the Trump curse and Brexit earthquake are having their expected effect n the old guard at last......

Unless you completely remove Germans we will always stay an anchor around the neck of Europe.

The EU is still there

Attached: 1531577472903.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Now she's destroyed Germany entirely and half the EU it's time for her to move elsewhere and enjoy what she's created, good job voting for her year after year krautkucks

Attached: 1525758981436.png (434x766, 355K)

No she won't.

I've been saying that since the negotiation for the great coalition

She's going to the european commission don't get your hopes high.

depends
if they play this right we might get a few more years before all comes down