Section 8

Should public housing be eliminated? How would the chimps respond to the situation if we just stopped helping them pay rent?

Attached: Section-8-Housing-The-Basics-672x378.png (672x378, 302K)

It would piss off the property owners more than blacks, although they wouldn’t be happy either. Section 8 housing is one of the very best investments you can make in multi family housing, because it’s a virtual guaranteed income stream with minimal upkeep.

I have some of these in my neoghborhood and it absolutely drives me insane. It's always some 20 year old black girl with babies. Why can't she live with her momma like white neets?

>property owners
You mean the jews?

I’m invested in a REIT and I’m not a Jew. Gas the kikes but man don’t assume that the only people who invest are Jewish.

Absolutely false go to any renting/money forum and see how much property owners detest section 8.
Also be prepared for alot of propaganda on why its great for property owners

Actually, I work in commercial real estate so I know what I’m talking about, but if you think some internet complainers have the inside scoop you shouldn’t invest.

Lol if there was no value to building welfare housing in nice white middle class towns than nobody would fucking do it.

This. And for the most part, section 8 housing is something that a super shitty apartment complex qualifies for - what was once decent apartment buildings forego maintenance and the surrounding property values don’t justify refurbing the units. Most developed cities don’t just build section 8 housing UNLESS there are some kind of crazy tax incentives put in place that investors can take advantage of. It all revolves around money. Land value, building costs, credit costs, demand, taxes.
>but muh Internet forums say it bad lol

Maybe it's profitable but it's spreads the toxic niggers into white neighborhoods. Which does nothing to normalize them, they love their toxic nigger culture and victim mentality too much.
I wish we still kept them in high rise shit towers, away from decent society

I guess culture is politics? I don’t know how to help you there, but looking at it from an economic perspective, section 8 exists for the same reason “food stamps” exist - it is cheaper in the long run to give a subsidy to poor folks so they can “provide for themselves” rather than have them running around stealing for what are essentially basic needs.
In both cases, both the user (poor people), the service provider, and the general public benefit from the program.
Stop thinking in terms of us vs them.

Youre right. I just dont want them near me. They are loud and trashy.

Section 8 has gone sneaky.... one of the sneakiest tricks are done through condominium development. Example: high end condo developer plans to build a premium, gated, premo-view, luxury project. Condo developer “reserve” 20% of units for section 8. Government pays for more than half of project, reduces taxes on buildings because of section 8 deal, developer has ownership of section 8 units.... local section 8 office reserves premium section 8 units for “friends network”.... section 8 has been severely compromised by the wealthy leaches who live off the government

in Dallas you can get half a million dollar homes on Section 8. these fucking niggers let the homes goto shit and they move in all their aunts and uncles and cousins and nephews along with their friends. They openly smoke weed outside and harass the neighbors for free shit all the time. I had to move last year because of ONE fucking section 8 house 2 doors down and the crazy shit going on. Everybody was scared to go outside. The day we moved in, 1 of the niggers came over and was say fuck every other word in front of my 3 year old. Another white neighbor saw what was up and ran him off fast. You could tell that people were pissed their property values were going down.

>no
>crime

Just one nigger house on your street will have a HUGE impact on quality of life for dozens of nearby families. They spend all their time out front drinking and being loud.

I think that is what happened in my city. Nog population is near zero and after a luxury type apartment complex was built, lots of nogs suddenly start loitering across the street at the AM/PM.
And these niggers are sketchy as all fuck too, has to be section 8 in that place.

I worked in commercial development for decades.... condominiums are a scourge on society. It’s so bad PE and PLS professional liability insurance will not cover liabilities on Condominium projects and Jail projects. The other issue with condos & jails is lawsuits. The same legal arguments work on condos & jails.

explain please? Professional liability for..engineer? developer?

Professional liability insurance, all professional carry it (doctors, engineers, lawyers, hospitals, etc...) this insurance coverage kicks in when a professional ties their name or company to a project, dr visit, legal work... professional services

Liability insurance covers stupid mistakes...

Lawyers have a lawsuit playbook for condos and jails. Liability insurance companies know this and will not cover those projects. This is where project bonds kick in... which is usually top secret because a project bond is not a bottomless well. Only a finite amount in bonds... first in first out... lots of people left holding the empty bag on bond projects

Right I am familiar with prof liability. I'm just trying to imagine what professional service is associated with a condo, and what their exposure is?

A lot of people hate HOAs but they prevent this sort of thing. Don’t pay HOA fees and fines, and they can often put a lien on a house.

In condo or jail work... the liability kicks in on vertical and horizontal placement of items not as the plan states. If all vertical and horizontal items match exact to plans... liability shifts to architects, engineering (origination point of plans)

Who’s jewing who is a perfect meme in this situation

Section 8 is the worst invention for housing issues. I used to work in a big city as a superintendant, and I was obliged to manage three buildings all section 8 so I have some info to offer.

Section 8 artificially inflates prices for rentals since they use the average price for an apartment based on rooms/ amenidites. So a nice apartment in a nice area coast 1600 a month. Section 8 apartments of comparable rooms and amenities use that price even if the apartment is located in a high crime area.

The landlord wins buy getting paid the difference in the voucher via the Federal Government.

If you own a building with multi apartments section 8 is good for you (bad for the tax payer), but if you own a 2family house, never ever ever ever make the second apartment into a section 8.

Attached: bono virtue.jpg (354x750, 52K)

OK. more followup. Why more liability with condo or jail?

The main liability in condo and jails are lawsuits over multilevel/floor ownership. Somehow sneaky lawyers can use ownership argument in jails... prisoners “own” their cells. This “ownership” gives them ownership rights to sue for damages. Bottom line, your professional liability insurance can be nixed if they find out you did condo or jail work.

I am not a lawyer, but I’m guessing condo would be because ownership is shared among the tenants and structural integrity affects multiple units. But I’m just reaching; I have only done refi/refurb work, I have done CMA/BOV walk thrus but never inspection work.

Section 8 needs to be eliminated.

Obama and Democrats use this to invest white neighborhoods with niggers and drag the housing values down entirely. Fuck everything about this program.

No, public housing actually hurts niggers and poor the worst you dumb fuck- learn to economics.

Right now we have the niggers and politicans pushing for it.

Eugenics 101 bro

Yes! Section 8 housing is the worst thing that's ever happened to middle America.
People paying way too much in rent just to have someone move in next door paying half of hat you are paying and bringing trash with them.

This is the main reason I started voting republican.

Attached: IMG_5126.png (618x635, 593K)