Posting illegal far right opinions on Jow Forums all night

>posting illegal far right opinions on Jow Forums all night
>next morning when I leave the house there's a police car parked out in front
I'm nervous, is it possible they can arrest me for shitposting here?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA
nationalobserver.com/2017/10/10/news/csis-and-rcmp-accused-entrapping-terrorism-suspects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're watching.

You live in Germany what police? Homosexuals?

Attached: 137193710361.jpg (320x317, 27K)

Fuck you.

Attached: 1540754323313.jpg (942x943, 123K)

Sure they can but all your posts has been edited by a third party and some of your posts you didn't even send so it want hold in court.

>See thread in catalog
>illegal opinions
>click thread
>see flag

please don't take me away mr police officer man

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 3K)

You’re so done

You should at least use an encrypted connection, i.e. https, boards.Jow Forums.org.There are some browser plugins like https everyhwere that support that.

I have no idea what Jow Forums is your honour. I am but a humble meme purveyor from eBaum’s World

In general, I think it's pretty unlikely. They mostly go for people on Facebook posting with their real names.

No because It wasnt actually you it was someone else

have they ever gotten anyone posting anonymously?

Just tell them you're a Muslim. They'll suck you off after you say that

>posting illegal far right opinions
>stopped reading there
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way to reddit.

Not that I know of.

why would they arrest anyone for posting on a board of peace?

>illegal far right opinions
is there any country today where the far left is policed as heavily as the far right?

not my words

Attached: 8v4ml1wwmum01.jpg (885x665, 76K)

Meanwhile sandniggers running wild in the street.

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 144K)

>Germany
You are fucked.

>illegal opinions

Top kek

user, I unironically has an 18 man swat team raid my house for a “health and welfare” after shitposting on Jow Forums.

Don’t trip fag, and use a proxy.

It can and does happen. They showed up on my doorstep after like 5 hours.

Lol what was the post about

Yes, Jow Forums is a honeypot and every single thread is data mining which your gov has direct access to. They are watching you

You can't even argue it was satire because you are German.

F

It was after those Nogs in Detroit attacked the kid with autism.

I posted about going 14/76 on the koons.

Worst part was the pizza my wife and I ordered kept circling the house. While 7 vehicles blocked the drive and all the agents were questioning me. Shit was cold when I finally got to eat my dominos tendies.

So you made a vague threat basically?

Please quit sending me private messages. I don't care that you support Hitler and the nazi party.

They're there to evict you and give your home to poor refugees

Kek I cant even imagine, how did you explain it to your wife? Was she pissed?

fake. I threaten to kill niggers regularly without any kind of VPN. Most cops in America wish they could too

>Illegal opinions

Attached: 1304376955947.png (600x450, 457K)

Is illegal to critizise jews?

Probably not in Germany. Definitely in USA

Illegal opinions.jpg

>illegal opinions
what?

Possible? Yes
Can they? Yes

>illegal opinions
I didn't even check for a flag but my gut says it's a kraut.

Kill yourself before they can arrest you.

You, yes.
Your freedom of speech is far nore restricted than mine

That’s what they said, but every line of the post was false in some way or another as it related to me. So I told them it was satire and only a fool would believe anything posted on a Mongolian Scarf knitting forum.

The let me go after a couple hours, but I had to explain what lulz and an hero meant. They googled them in urban dictionary. The bants were hilarious.

Dont worry your totaly anonymous
"John" wink wink

in France yes.
They have.
The french cianiggers watches 4ch scrupulously

t. german kike trying to scare us from posting

I had to show her Jow Forums and we discussed not posting stuff like that anymore. She kept the police out of the house since they didn’t have a warrant. Shit freaked my neighbors right the hell out though.

Shut the fuck up coward !

It really did happen user, I’m a Vet and the FBI seemed to think I had the capabilities to actually carry out an attack. They profiled me.

I was high as shit when they showed up, they came back expecting a deranged soldier, they found a stoned dude in flip flops.

This seems like a LARP

>can the arrest me for shitposting?
If they try, shoot them in the fucking face.

What a 9fag cant even finish reading a line of text

Yes.

No they came for your Bosnian neighbours, Abdul.

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

They just don't want you leaking the secret baguette recipes.
You can't keep them to yourselves forever.

>MFW in Canada, when police get reports of women being filmed getting raped by gangs and published all over the internet, they can't manage to find a way to get on internet and find evidence because they're all fat schlubby 55yo officers that have a hard time operating their fine digitizers.

>Court admitted a facebook conversation record but failed to appreciate the fact the defendent had redacted certain parts of the conversation because judges are 60+ wine aunts that don't know shit about nothing except telling us how the used to watch their aunts play bridge in the 60s and had those phones that you crank.

>Most terrorist ploys in Canada since the 1970s have been organized by law enforcement agencies and have been organized so incompentently and blatantly that it is now becoming an institutionally recognized fact: nationalobserver.com/2017/10/10/news/csis-and-rcmp-accused-entrapping-terrorism-suspects

It's hard to take police as a credible threat, especially considering they still use fucking polygraphs operated by 62 semi retirees in ALL high level ''investigations'' or whatever they call their ignorance fueled, gun-toting, homoerotic riding-around-in-cars-two-guys-at-a-time-all-day fishing expeditions.

>THE FLIP FLOP KILLER
I'm torn on whether that's good or bad.

Jow Forums unfortunately blocks proxies

>illegal opinions
Yikes
Gas the kikes race war now, holocaust didn't happen but it should have happened

You should be fine as long as you're not a Ger...

Attached: 1532183177514.png (849x496, 154K)

Lmao. I cant even imagine having to explain that to your wife. How embarrassed were you? Did the police ask you a bunch of questions?

ya fucked mate, merkel wants blood

>Illegal opinions
this will never stop being funny

Attached: 1521386241427.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>Germany
You're fucked.

ooof

Attached: checkem.GIF.gif (404x416, 180K)

>the flag
>the post

MODS=GODS?

Attached: 3c94ffcd3be0b53b00b4757569dfd4416336c9f5e6ffd639df89790cf6bb71ed.jpg (529x500, 37K)

It's funny how I was amused by german police officers on the year I spent there back in 2012, watching and laughing as they calmly put on their gloves before beating the shit out of retarded drunkards who were creating a ruckus on the street. Nowadays they've become the SJW enforcement force on the country.

How did you manage to sunk so low in so few years?

Go over and invite them to your Brazil election party. Say it's an excuse to drink and party and you're inviting all the neighbors.

During the height of the "refugee" crisis German government made some big raids against people who post "hateful" things on interwebz...trying to scare people. They will certainly do more such raids in the future and any German user might get the lottery ticket.

KILL MERKEL BEFORE THEY GET YOU!

EIN FOLK
EIN REICH
EIN FÜHRER!

>shoot
Uhhhhh user...

Even the watchers have watchers brother.

Attached: 5278419D-A994-41CB-B0E7-6ED7F5A01573.jpg (1554x2048, 440K)

for what? speech isn't illegal in the US

Fucking kek'd. Reminds me of that /b/tard turned Jow Forumsack who tried an experiment like 6 years ago, where he larped as a hacker selling blueprints to a CIA safehouse in eastern Europe just to see how long it'd take for him to get v&.

If I remember correctly he posted it at 10pm and his door was busted down at 5am.

Yeah it was an interesting conversation to say the least. I don’t start posts anymore needless to say. Has really cut down on my you’s though.

ayyy ich bin ein berliner

meh, a ladyboy fucker gangster can't do shit to a kraut npc.

Attached: 1540147829078.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

Yeah it took maybe 4 hours. Hey showed up at 1030pm and v& me, neighbors thought I was a domestic terrorist. Thankfully I’m a law fag, so I managed but it was embarrassing to say the least.

Possible? Yes. But is it likely? Yes.

It was still Obama’s FBI in early January.

The Agent even said “you know how bad race relations are in this country right now, right?”

Larping guy wasn't so lucky. He was a eurofag but I can't remember which country.

What I do remember is that local cops busted down his door, kept him in solitary for 48 hours while he had on/off interviews with people from the US embassy, and they never returned his $1500 computer.

Depends on the context in which you use it. Is it threatening? Are you asking someone to divulge illegal information? Are you trying to coax an user into doing something or giving him advice? Are you trying to dox someone?

Even just using certain racial slurs is enough to get you on a list

If, for whatever reason, a secret police must be formed for the safety of the ruling class, it is of utmost priority for any resistance groups to A) Infiltrate such a group, or B) Turn a member of such a group agaisnt their cause. Resultant of this, it becomes neccesary to police the secret police, secretly, and in fact to have any clandestine law enforcement one needs to create n+1 secret policing units to maintain secrecy and squash dissent, with n = groups of secret police. This proccess occurs ad infinitum, until a society becomes such that every citizen is spying on one another in order to maintain ideological homogeny.

many times, but since everything is anonymous they don’t have to release details to the public. You’ll simply disappear.

In the US yes, remember the SB-3 Ghoul?

The real redpill that most here don’t want to swallow is the fact that many of your (you’s) come from the glowing ones assigned to profile you

Now glowies even state that messing with their shilling or talking bad about the US can be considered undermining of the country and possible RICO or obstruction charges. They might just be bluffing. Or maybe they just haven't done it yet en masse. Maybe we're on the big indictment list

Op can you please give us an update? Or SAGE

I dont even want to think about this one

Attached: c2b.jpg (535x462, 32K)

how many money they waste to profile jobless scum like me?

Get a load of this newfaggot.

Lmao what a waste of resources.

lol do you have a proxy in the ocean?

They told me straight up they did it the easy way because I was a combat vet and they didn’t want things getting out of hand.

I walked outside and was met by 18 dudes and a hostage negotiator with m4s, thankfully though it didn’t get out of hand. I was very cooperative and calm. I’d had guns pointed at me before in Afghanistan, a lot, so it really didn’t phase me.

Put my hands up slowly, put my phone down, locked my house door.

I was phone posting so when they had me and the device there no basis to enter my dwelling. Wife kept them from searching the house and waited on our Dominos.

Lol US government is spending untold millions monitoring unemployed losers instead of dealing with the Chinese, Marxists, and pedos. Really makes u think

>being this new

Why were they tracking you? Because you were a combat vet you got extra scutiny? Doesn't surprise me since they've been paranoid about vets since the Bonus army.

The question is why do you care about the ruling class?