IT'S HAPPENING

New Mexican Airport cancelled, investors fleeing the country

Attached: ae3e5169076ba0b6533a50ae7d0dbe50-dcnvsra.jpg (684x1024, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/maysakaali
youtube.com/watch?v=DhjuKNOLSNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dam she cute

You guys had investors?

Mis taxes
>No more trading for you under the nwo

Attached: Star of Remphan.jpg (1024x999, 671K)

Is it really a she? You can't know these days.

What city was getting the airport?

looks like it. and looks nip, not mex, even though they're distantly related

checked, still would fuck

Definitely mex, look at that nose.

Texcoco

Millions of dollars lost because cancellations

if you are constantly asking, you're gay and want it to be a trap

How can you afford to build a new airport? Shouldn't you guys be busy fighting a war against the cartels?

I'm straight, it's just that nowadays you have to be careful.

Qrd?

We can afford lots of things

>even though they're distantly related
What did he mean by this? There is a lot of chink blood in Mexico though not so much Nips though I think they went to South America. God damn Mexicans are related to chinks and yet their rice is mushy and disgusting. Why can't you mexicans cook your rice right?

>Mexican of mexico city vote. no on airport

>democracy was a mistake

>Mexico is leader of the free world.

including giving voters the decision on a matter as technical as the airport infrastructure for one of the world’s largest cities.

Cancellation of the current project, which is about one-third complete, involves the loss of more than $5 billion already spent, and could lead holders of $6 billion in bonds issued to finance the work to demand immediate paymen

They're gonna build a new one but it's gonna cost more

Politicians in Mexico sucks

Attached: 5129b40bb5cbdc74be01f369d9a998f1-dcnvqwv.jpg (684x1024, 550K)

>STOP BULDING THE AIRPORT
>I NEED DEM MONEY FOR MI PROGRAMS
Fucking poor people

So are things under control down there then? Can I come on vacation without getting my head cut off?

I'm worried tbqh, these are bad news

>Mr. López Obrador has suggested using referendums or consultations to let people make more decisions, even including a midterm vote on whether to continue the presidential mandate. He recently chose a Spanish name for the new trade agreement with the U.S. and Canada via a Twitter poll

Democracy was a mistake.

>retarded investors come to shithole country to invest millions
>everyone look we’re not really a shithole
>oops the cartels still run the country
>oops the investors are running away
>viva mexico

Mexican people decided to cancel the airport

Yup, we are retarded

Retard

Millions of gringos visit Mexico, they even travel to dangerous cities such as Tijuana

Just use common sense, sadly, Americans usually don't have common sense at all

>Tijuana dangerous

Fake news.

Why the fuck do you shit skins come here then? I only go to Mexico to fuck your women btw. As charity work to increase the Mexican IQ. Lotta mixed babies and sad moms cuz of me.

Are the prostitues in Tijuana nice ladies? I want a hairy one who will rub my back in a warm soapy bath.

We have the common sense to keep you beaners out. Too bad our political betters disagree and refuse to do anything.
If you tequila niggers would stop being so niggerfied Mexico wouldn't have to use the US as a pressure release valve.

ye, go ahead and have fun

What's the benefit to the new airport anyway? why not just expand the existing airport? The new location is further away and isn't the dry lake bed supposed to be more expensive to main a facility on?

Have you seen Mexico’s airport? The security is bad enough. If you have a pile of shit you’re supposed to get rid of it, not smear it around.

>she

>big city
>having room

We need a bigger airport because we got tons of tourists each year

Top is the one getting cancelled, was at 30% progress
Bottom is the one to construct

NPCs are the worst, democracy is shit, even more the supposed referendum which followed no rules and was made by the party who wanted to cancel the airport anyways

Attached: 20181025_095212-COLLAGE~2.jpg (1024x1024, 230K)

Kek

Fuck this country

Lol, jews and greedy idiots on suicide watch. Thank you AMLO.

>mexicans and asians are related

WE
WUZ
SHOGUNZ N SHIEEET ESE

Mexico needs a new capital, up north. That's closer to where lots of tourists and business comes from — the U.S. and Canada. Besides, Mexico is heavily overpopulated with strained freshwater resources that are very expensive.

*Mexico City is overpopulated

Texcoco, that airport was meant to replace the old international airport (MMMX) that serve the capital and the surrounding municipalities.

She's spainish...

deviantart.com/maysakaali

dam she really cute

>Retarded people voted against because they were brainwashed about defending a lake that has been dried up for centuries

We deserve the wall

But, where will they land now?
youtube.com/watch?v=DhjuKNOLSNM

Attached: SlowpokeRodriguez.jpg (430x374, 27K)

You might as well build the wall since you're paying for it. It creates jobs!

what is happening?

The Jews invest everywhere

New Airport is cancelled thanks to our populist president, investors fleeing the country

It's a lost cause

>Obrador cancels airport
>because we are closing our borders Israel-style

MEXICO PARA LOS MEXICANOS

Attached: emma2.jpg (783x894, 61K)

If someone nuke us the firts of december you take Maduro and Evo out with El Peje and make a world without latinamerican commies.

Attached: FB_IMG_1540786352517.jpg (720x687, 50K)

Derechairo ardido

this

1 post by this ID... get back to zuckerburg, chairo

Now it's your chance Trump. Do it.

What kind of dumbass would invest in mexico?

Like always, derechairo sucking gringo dicks.

>WAAAAAH WE WANTED TO ROB THE 13B IT'S NOT FAIR BROSSSSS
Richfags absolutely fuming.

Attached: Cancun_AMLO_Simpatizantes-2-1-e1540750951338[1].jpg (3056x1593, 394K)

Ese es el único agumento que tienen? Ve a chuparle los webos a tu mesias bananero.

Pa' qué se aguita, mijo? Jugó perdió, aguántese.

>este pendejo piensa que el peje y su caterva de delincuentes es "el cambio"
The absolute state of mejico

They have intellectuals as well.

>este pendejo tiró su voto a la basura
Imagínense haber votado por el Meado.

Attached: 1540715005746.png (432x455, 163K)

I fucking hate democracy now

he is been jewed too much time. can't distinguis old PRI from new PRI 2.0

Like a wall?

Your time is up fifis, a new era is upon us.

Attached: Pepeje.jpg (750x1282, 95K)

>I fucking hate democracy now
Meanwhile drinking my Starbucks full of hormone to make me a crying bitch

I voted for Margarita... that was not a waste at all

change is constant

Texcoco will be made...

>Margarita

>she

Jow Forums prepared me for this day

Amerindians are the same race as Asians. closer than Middle Easterners and Europeans

>see this shifest happening
>see peso's value plummeting
>remember invested in loads of silver
>remember im working on canada starting february

how are your escape plans coming up /hermanos/

Attached: lmalso.jpg (227x222, 9K)

escape? that's for faggits... but I'm planning to invest in gold and move to Canada as a dishwasher as well

>dishwasher

why? canada has a lot of programs if you want jobs

specially if you have any sort of knowledge with farming, you'll get tools, equipment and land to work on

personally ill go with the easiest job in the world, software dev

>Canada

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mexico

I'm probably joining a cartel or something. They're going to get amnesty after all, right?

Ohhh that can't be good.

cant trust these dumb taco eaters to properly run a country
now theyre going to swarm the whole fucking continent when their country goes to total oblivion
send money for wall plesz

what will mexico do without the jew breathing down his face?

we lose more every year with corruption, lets not pretend we care

>dangerous places
>tijuana
Hahaha pinche brayan, stay in your indio ridden pueblo please faggot

In tijuana you can get stabbed but not kidnapped and filmed while being tortured then get your head thrown in your parents backyard.

I am moving to guadalajara because of college next year and to be honest, i am scared as fuck

damn shame

Nah Paco, investors are not fleeing anywhere because the are the same thieves we all know: Carlos Slim, Hank Rhon, etc. Unfortunately they will stay here for a long time.

Your country is such a mess. You guys have got to get shit under control. Why havnt more people joined vigilante organizations like the Matazetas to kill the criminal elements?

Not all places here are struggling against cartels, just the portion near your country. In fact the vast majority are very peaceful.

Please dont pretend like your country is somehow under control, go suck that jew dick while your kids get murdered while trying to study.

You wish, look up what he said about the caravan. He's full blown open borders

Just give your investors to us already

Says the country that still hasn't won against the Italian, Jewish, Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Irish mafias.

Please beanerfaggot. Don’t even think for a second our two countries are comparable. The shit that happens in Mexico is a fucking mess. The cartels run shit down there. We have some problems, mostly caused by non whites like niggers and spics, but at least we aren’t a lawless shithole like meheeco. Btw, the jews are prevalent in Mexico too.

Wouldn't you instead be in need of forming RWDS tho?

AMLO JUST CANCELLED TEXCOCO... VENZEUELA BTFO

When I see QTs like this one i seriously think that Trump should definitely review his inmigration policy... As the great man once said: "The cute ones can stay".

yeah, we can all remember the peaceful times when whites lived only with whites, its okay snow nigger, you are very special and important, you will do great things, now repeat the jewish anthem

>"Gentlemen, please, there's a simple solution to all of your problems."

Attached: 1488510793553.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

Mexico is basically venezuela 2.0, democracy is only viable when 90% of the population isn't fucking stupid. Just nuke us already.