Williams perfect society

1. All mentally ill, mentally handicapped, elderly passed the age of 100, and severely physically handicapped are executed immediately.
2. If you break the law over 9 times, you are executed
3. All races of people are designated to their home countries. All people in Africa are executed and to be claimed by everyone else
4. Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%. If you fail, you will be exiled to an island for a year where you can retry and join society. If you fail, you are executed
5. Smoking, guns, drugs, alcohol, voting is age 21.
6. Everyone must serve 2 years of military after school.
7. The planet's only and number one goal is space exploration. All other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
8. Manifest Destiny is activated. Any country can wage war on any country and claim it as their own.
9. All welfare benefits and foreign aid are stopped.

Let me know your thoughts, need to get this right asap

Attached: 71redwtlTNL.jpg (1200x1705, 247K)

>letting them survive past 70
You already fucked up

>if you break the law over 9 times
Way too lax.
3 strikes and you are out

Too much artificial selection, this would essentialy turn you into schizophrenic jews that die from a flushot.

Fuck men why is saturn such a big bitch?

Attached: Look at this piece of shit.jpg (2560x1426, 651K)

>Pass an IQ test with more than a 60%

Attached: F4CE3B18-C46B-47AF-B219-305FA3407BC8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

I guess you are going to be executed immediately due to your retardation

Autistic as fuck

breaking the law ranges from running a red light and jay walking to a murder. so 9 times aint too bad

How do you fuck up “past”

>voting
Immediately discarded.

>muh space exploration
good idea, spend all the planet’s resources on space exploration before we have the technology to accomplish anything
you fucking nerd

> "pass an IQ test and score over 60%"

D-do you not know how IQ tests work?

9 is good. 8 is a simple fact of life. 1-7 are fucking retarded.

Sounds like the perfect pagan society, too bad god will never allow it to happen

Attached: 1488.png (1200x766, 1.2M)

ok new rule added

10. Australians are banned to their island only

look either you want to meet the aliens and fix the problems on earth, or you dont. simple as that. your choice. if you want to stay here with the subhumans, whatever. i dont have time to get into the details but this is our best shot. this needs to be right.

This is stupid.

do you want to stay on earth or meet the aliens? your choice, idiot. they wont meet us until this happens.

I don't aliens give a shit about us or they'd have contacted us already if their intent was truly benevolent.

>Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%. If you fail, you will be exiled to an island for a year where you can retry and join society. If you fail, you are executed
That would lead to killing everyone per testing year, stupid.

> If you break the law over 9 times, you are executed
That would lead to tyranny of (((Christian))) times. Total break down and lowering the IQ because smart people break stupid laws.

>Everyone must serve 2 years of military after school.
= endless cause for war

>The planet's only and number one goal is space exploration. All other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
Again, lowers IQ. Also without Idealism of art you have nihilism and a break down of reason for even flying around dead rocks.

> Manifest Destiny is activated. Any country can wage war on any country and claim it as their own.
That's the opposite of manifest denstiny, moron. That's manifest game theory.

>All welfare benefits and foreign aid are stopped.
But there are no jobs... kek

>Let me know your thoughts, need to get this right asap
You're too stupid or too young to even post here.

Attached: cuck face space level.png (321x401, 345K)

>I don't aliens give a shit about us or they'd have contacted us already if their intent was truly benevolent.
Project Bluebeam victim. One World Religion goy

Attached: alien fuck this gay earth.png (634x615, 319K)

You sound like my Mom. Did GLP send you here. Fuck off.

>look either you want to meet the aliens and fix the problems on earth, or you dont. simple as that. your choice. if you want to stay here with the subhumans, whatever. i dont have time to get into the details but this is our best shot. this needs to be right.
>Doesn't address points of the posts, rather just insult them.
>Multiple typos.
>Wrong punctuation.
>I don't have time to get into details
But you had time to start a useless thread.
If you want to be the "leader" of this "movement" you are making a horrible example.

Actual list
>rule 1: no jews
>rule 2: follow rule 1

My IQ is also 60%

Okay, there seems to be a problem of ill-defined sovereignty in your meta-system and an naive assumption when it comes to organization. Who or what is the highest authority in your system? You have countries that are in competition yet at the same time you expect them to be able to all work toward the same goal. Surely there is some power or agency making sure this happens, right? You don't simply expect them to agree yet also compete just because? And if there is some supranational sovereignty then this, obviously, greatly undermines the independence of your various countries, and one might ask what is the point of having ostensibly "independent" nations at all when they have little to know actual self-determination. Now this is not to say your system is totally unworkable, there are examples in history of overlapping departments within a bureaucracy competing with one another, but again these were competing while recognizing an authority above themselves which is almost the total opposite definition of a nation-state which for whatever reason you have decided to keep in your system.

Attached: highQ.jpg (666x500, 45K)

This is super cringe

>4. Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%. If you fail, you will be exiled to an island for a year where you can retry and join society. If you fail, you are executed

yeah i have a feeling you will be the first one executed since you have no idea how IQ tests works. See what a gaussian distribution is first sweetie

>thinks aliens will honestly fix our issues without their own ulterior motive
Jow Forums gets dumber every day.

>executing good slaves

You got too edgy and ruined it

Aliens either don't care about us and will leave us alone or will exploit us.

alright well i tried and warned you guys. just sit back and stay here for all I care. I tried, I really did. I'll just do this myself.

when you keep them around, someone will inevitably breed with them

>killed for being old
>if you break the law 9000 times, you're punished
>kike IQ tests
>voting, libtard society detected
>space exploration sci-fi fantasies
>all other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
Sounds retarded. 2/10 dystopia. At least add some gladiator pits or something.

Attached: 5cf66cc233bb96fad4f1ebac0525c14a.jpg (800x600, 96K)

>Stalin's perfect society
FTFY

you are stupid.
here is some closing remarks.
1. stop playing eu4 and similar strategy games
2. if you actually ended up with power to implement any of these policies, you'd probably be guillotined. people don't like to be treated as cattle with close to 0 respect for their dignity
3. you have autism and should try to find hobbies that do not relate to politics or playing eu4

>do this myself
You aren't going to do shit you worthless autist

"Logans Run " 1976 movie
Everyone gets killed on 30 th birthday
Begining of the overpopulation psyop

Yeah, if you're gonna invent a dystopia, at least make it interesting and entertaining.

If anything earth is severely underpopulated. Even accounting for the slave races.

Have fun in 7th grade bud

Humans aren't evolved for space exploration. We will have to genetically engineer humans specifically for space exploration. In fact, the best situation is to grow a streamlined brain with eyeballs in a tube and interface it with a computer.

>You sound like my Mom
You should listen to her more, and lay of the drugs

All other jobs besides space exploratiom

sooo whats gonna pay for this? or pay for your retard island? the world isnt just your mommy bringing you your tyson nuggets

bust a deal and fuck the wheel
two men enter, three men leaves
blaster rides around on top of master
Ike Turner is the boss of BarterTown so watch your lip woman

You make the worst dictator.

You're speaking my language, Japan. Will there be biker leathers and mohawks?

you dont need anything exciting when space is the most exciting thing ever

no, its William because I created it.

Maybe you should see the world a little bit more there bud. Maybe you will see my rules are actually in line with a lot of stuff

just try me, you dont know me and dont wanna know me buddy

thats why i created this society. to account for this

>you dont need anything exciting when space is the most exciting thing ever
No, space is boring. You just think it's exciting because you've watched too much animu, sci-fi and NASA propaganda.

>1
>roastie wife leaves you
>feel depressed
>government executes you
>she claims all your possessions
not to mention
>retarded spurious definitions of mental illness
>since culling isn't working towards space travel, it follows that the classification of illnesses isn't either, nor is the oversight comittee which defines what qualifies as a mental illness. Hence any definition would be spurious and arbitrary, and any argument against it would be banned. Any individual could be claimed as mentally ill, and summarily executed, because sanity is un-provable.
Just one of many
>6
Military conditioning (as it is done by our governments today) does not produce people able to be well integrated into society. For this to work, our approach do conditioning and recovery must change.
>7
Purpose good, that retarded level of devotion is how you create a society of literal brainlet npcs.
>8
Not going to stop certain countries having stakes in the wars of other countries, or coalitions using embargo and threat to coerce and extort. Literally what would be changed from now.
>9
Foreign aid can prove to be beneficial to the society which gives it. This usually is disaster relief to trade partners. 99% of the time this isn't the case. This isn't a failure of the idea of foreign aid, just the liberals who implement it.

Basically a majority of your list is unfeasible, lacks oversight, or clarity of concept, and you're retarded.

yes but the skinny guy in the assless chaps will always, always get a boomerang through the head

And you have a problem with more slaves why? Just never give them rights lol

this. old school battle royal is still the best way to settle this shit. fuck you all. greetings to great polen!

Attached: 1316904778n566001.jpg (1301x783, 54K)

FUCK OFF with your utopianism

I'm actually assembling a post-apocalyptic raider crew just in case it happens. You can come. We're going to meet outside that big rich-people bunker complex they're building in Germany exactly 5 years after the first bomb falls. Bring your guns and mohawks.

Attached: lord-humungus.jpg (500x436, 61K)

sounds good, can finally do away with pic related.

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Nothing about religion uh?
You sir are fucked by allowing that shit.

Attached: 4841.png (765x749, 517K)

i dont want to live next to amerimutts, can i have a english village island with nukes plz

>1. All mentally ill, mentally handicapped, elderly passed the age of 100, and severely physically handicapped are executed immediately.
Not the elderly. With advanced biotech they can be kept healthy, even if not those who worked hard all their lives should be looked after. Not many even live that long.
If there is some method of fixing mongs this is preferable of killing, otherwise yeah fuck downies.
2. If you break the law over 9 times, you are executed
I'd be less lenient. But only concerned by crimes like theft and above.
4. end school at 18. Move voting ect to 22 years old.
>The planet's only and number one goal is space exploration. All other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
Change wording to exploring the Universe, to include Earth and scientific endeavours that don't necessarily involve field work. Don't ban everything else people need a break unless they are super autistic.
Agreed but as a replacement there should be conscription into "starfleet" or whatever the fuck it is that is exploring the universe.

>entertainment is banned
people gotta blow off steam every now and then

Andrew Angling, you dwarven, Nigger bitch hoe azz BEEEATCH!
Get the FUCK out. Go try and re-enter that Moslem pinnoy tribe back in Philippines. Fag ass NIGGER.

i luv the internet

>Death Death Death and more Executions
Stop being an edgy faggot for starters. You have some decent ideas, but no one is going to be sane in the deathfest that is your society

>All mentally ill, mentally handicapped, elderly passed the age of 100, and severely physically handicapped are executed immediately
Killed for being old? Families are going to hate you.
>If you break the law over 9 times, you are executed
I was 10mph over the speed limit 10 times in my life, so I must die?
>All races of people are designated to their home countries. All people in Africa are executed and to be claimed by everyone else
So your sending people back to their home countries (what people?), and you're invading Africa? Good luck with that World War
>Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%. If you fail, you will be exiled to an island for a year where you can retry and join society. If you fail, you are executed
Not how IQ tests work. Seems like you need to go to "The Island", good luck :^)
>Smoking, guns, drugs, alcohol, voting is age 21.
okay, but drugs includes hard drugs? With as woeful a world you would put people through, you'd have a heroin epidemic in no time
Okay
So no farming, nursing, consumer goods, hockey, or anything? You're going to kill your economy, and your people are going to kill themselves
>Manifest Destiny is activated. Any country can wage war on any country and claim it as their own.
Nukes put an end to that, unless you want nuclear war on the planet
okay
Stupid Kid/10

Libertarian here. You are fucking retarded and need to KYS.

>1. All mentally ill, mentally handicapped, elderly passed the age of 100, and severely physically handicapped are executed immediately.
Literally the most productive people in society have mental illnesses such as ASPD, BPD, depression, bipolar disorder, etc. I'm a doctor and over half of my coworkers are on psych meds of some flavor. This is idiotic. Also GJ killing productive cripples such as Stephen hawking, and the literal 0.0001% of people aged over 100 as thanks for their productive, fruitful lives that inevitably allowed them to survive this long.
>2. If you break the law over 9 times, you are executed
Again, some of the most productive members of society would be executed for petty shit like piracy. Overpunisment for crimes causes a society that's too scared to do literally anything and grinds to a halt over mass litigation causing severe waste of resources.
>3. All races of people are designated to their home countries. All people in Africa are executed and to be claimed by everyone else
There are plenty of other countries with shitty populaces outside Africa. Also, you are directly disallowing migration of the highest-tier people/the smartest people to the most productive (e.g. the brain drain of India and eastern Europe into USA) so again, good job on fucking yourself.
>4. Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%. If you fail, you will be exiled to an island for a year where you can retry and join society. If you fail, you are executed
That's not how that works... At all...
>5. Smoking, guns, drugs, alcohol, voting is age 21.
Are we talking about legalization of all drugs with "drugs age 21?" If so, I'm in.

>6. Everyone must serve 2 years of military after school.
Everyone? Good job wasting the talent of autistic geniuses getting beaten the shit out of in bootcamp and then inevitably becoming alcoholic wastes of space and getting executed by your society, rather than cultivating them and getting them to build you your spacecrafts.
>7. The planet's only and number one goal is space exploration. All other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
You just banned healthcare for your astronauts, Starbucks baristas and restaurant cooks for your aeroEngis, literally clothing and garbage disposal. Society does not work this way. You need a balanced division of labor for humanity to function at its bse, SPES EKSDEE notwithstanding.
8. Manifest Destiny is activated. Any country can wage war on any country and claim it as their own.
LOL enjoy world war 3 and no space ever because welcome to caveman times. Alternatively, enjoy being the dictator of your one country who suggests this and getting your shit immediately nuked.
9. All welfare benefits and foreign aid are stopped.
Now you're just masturbating.

This thread is retarded. Your ideas are retarded. You want SPAES EKSDEDEDE but provide ideas that are directly counterproductive and this whole thread argue "BUT YOU WANNA GET TO SPES RITE?!?!?!" Please kill yourself. You are one of the people you yourself would kill on your "I don't understand how IQ works island."

are you rick and morty fan? By any chance?

>just try me, you dont know me and dont wanna know me buddy
Holy fucking cringe you're the biggest faggot I've seen all week what are you 14 years old?

too quick to execute people you could use people for scientific experiments also some outlyers may be useful. for example retards can work in retard factories severly physically handicapped might be steven hawking the mentally ill might be conspiracy theorists who are right about something. your society devalues deviation from the norm, but deviations allow for greater exploration. you need a committee to oversee these rules and grant exceptions

``you don´t know me and don´t wanna know me buddy´´

Entertainment is the only reason you even care about space, nerd.

>BUT I PAID $60 FOR NO MAN'S SKY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I’ll be there with a wire net on a stick just in case that little tunnel shit shows up

this is how you get a society of lemmings.
only the weak that fear trying new things or people to stupid to possess an imagination would thrive in that system. You would select out every aspect of humanity that pushes it forward.

execute the mentally ill. goodbye calculus.
goodbye spergy engineers

you idiots simply just dont get it. Too stupid to see the genius here but hey its whatever, stay here with the niggers. Fucking retards.

Well, the truth speaks for itself. Dont test me

Yeah, but we need a society of fit, able-bodied, and high IQ people. We don't have it now and we are currently following your rules, so something has to change. My system works.

Entertainment has nothing to do with space. You fools lack any form of future thought and fail to see how important space is. So try again

>Your society devalues deviation from the norm, but deviations allow for greater exploration.
Well said.

This.

Yeah, because we don't already have a society of lemmings.

>All people in Africa are executed and to be claimed by everyone else
fuck you kike

Attached: south-african-military-at-parade-in-johannesburg-1970-white-troops-AC5FK2.jpg (1300x977, 222K)

>Dont test me
You better score above 60% if I do faggot

>virgin rage, the society
It's OK to relax son

>Entertainment has nothing to do with space
I can guarantee the only reason you care if because some form of entertainment with lazers and aliens as a kid impacted you.

You just described the most dystopian future I can imagine.
>drugs are legal
>services are not
>selling drugs is illegal
wat do

>My system works.
Citation Needed

1. This is under the notion that technology cannot expand life and is therefore retarded
2. Why not 1? Fucking retarded
3. You can’t enforce that but can enforce segregation again
4.muh execution. Why not use for labor? Also
>muh IQ
Higher intelligence is expressed in several ways
5. Fucking stupid holy shit
6. Again you leave out the what if’s of technology. Mechanized warfare? What if we help self sustaining resources and don’t need war? Retarded opinion.
7. It should be the most important but how will you pay for it? The things you just banned! Retard
8. Sure whatever
9. Without foreign aid you will simply let people travel as they will thanks to your 8.

Holy shit OP is a faggot

10. all autists are put in concentration camps
Oh, wait, where did the planet go...

fuck you kike

Attached: 1526455556667.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

>6. Everyone must serve 2 years of military after school.
you wot m8 even women serve more
>5. Smoking, guns, drugs, alcohol, voting is age 21.
retarded
>7. The planet's only and number one goal is space exploration. All other forms of services, jobs, or entertainment are banned.
goal is correct but it requires support from other industries , you need a service and entertainment industry senpai those people working in aerospace need services and entertainment .

Maybe this is what open borders really means?

Attached: dogefuhrer_by_dogevader-daegit8.png (453x452, 179K)

i literally cant be a kike , only americans can be kikes

Here's a tip if you want to lead people to greatness: don't be an autismo sperglord. Oh, you fucked up.

Aliens will come when Jesus returns.

He' ll spend 1000 years of his 1000-year-kingdom to get your lazy selfish asses out of the solar system.

>how to create a race of spineless individuals riddled with slave-mentality: the dysgenic policy

Total war
With 1 group ruling in the end
All you can do is pray you're part of it or that they'll be benevolent and not corrupted by power...lol who am I kidding, we'll be doomed! There needs to be a balance, fringe maybe, but a balance still

>Everyone must pass an IQ test and score over a 60%
Why are you trying to get the state to kill you? While it's true that IQ test is not a knowledge test I still believe you would do extremely poorly on it.

This would never work. The vast swarming majority of humanity you designated for slaughter wouldn't just roll over. They would fight back and slaughter the high iq folks, you don't need smarts to shoot a gun.

>Lets see, user it looks like you have 3 speeding tickets, a noise complaint, 4 counts of jaywalking, and a littering charge.
>Now the only question is would you like the firing squad or the guillotine?

Execution is entirely justified for those offenses though.

So people should be executed for victimless crimes?