Nigger Street Vendors

Euro/pol/
Do you have African street vendors in your country?

Have you ever bought shit from them?
Are they a pain in the ass?

Attached: DA6FA835-EAC5-405B-B8B4-0435EC9C8141.jpg (750x563, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IKZvCMd78RE
youtu.be/nBjKl49nUtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't see them very often in the USA. Maybe they are required to have license

We do
We had way less back in the 90s~00s and their best merchandise was counterfeit CDs back when the internet wasn't as widespread
now there's more of them, but they sell garbage that literally nobody buys but tourists and retards
also police is way harsher now, they used to just shoo them off now they actually arrest them because the counterfeit they sell is a direct competition to italian trademarks, lmao

In Barcelona they almost killed an American tourist with a belt because he told them to GTFO

youtu.be/IKZvCMd78RE

Attached: F3A06F21-2F91-4110-BBC7-2DFB692F5909.jpg (1248x698, 57K)

They are also extremely aggressive toward the police

youtu.be/nBjKl49nUtI

Attached: 6FB44171-DF2C-4B07-86E5-5C03014E27A9.jpg (940x400, 69K)

France and Spain are the hubs for these kind of nogs.Germany doesnt really have them but they show up from time to time. Few years and we got them too i think.

planet of the apes type shit, where are the authorities? throw their asses out

i have to imagine they only cause all this commotion so they can pickpocket people while distracted

Ireland sounds horrible

Based and nogpilled.

Attached: he he.jpg (454x604, 81K)

Bought fake Rolex and a nice tam tam drum. Cheap but works great. Commerce rules.

>where are the authorities?
Who do you think brought them?

I hear its common practice for african gangs to "sell" you useless shit like a string and some bottlecap for $100 in France and if you refuse you get beaten
I mean these nogs are genious, selling isnt robbing exactly so...

No but we have toilet niggers in night clubs.

As someone who has traveled in almost every country in Europe, name a country that doesn't have them.

>toilet niggers
What’s that?

Yes they even have fucking Unions, yes you read right the ilegals selling ilegal shit without license have fucking unions paid by the state and NGO's

It astounds me to no end that these people actually make sales, that there are people fool enough to toss their hard earned money at a shady sidewalk vendor whose goods are at best questionable and at worst obviously stolen.

A group of separate, independent countries called the United Kingdom.

Attached: 1539936941342.png (768x768, 675K)

>

they infest all the tourist spots in europe, detracts from the experience

We have these niggers that wander around handing people their rap CD and then they ask them for 20 bucks. When you're alone you definitely don't take it but when I was in Boston with my crew we would take the CD and run away really fast

You go into a club toilet and they try to sell you like 2-3 squirts of aftershave for £2-3 to help you smell better to women

Attached: Elmer_fudd.jpg (571x728, 45K)

>Threatening violence against someone is the same as selling.

Are you trolling?

dont tell them

nigger detected

Poland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania?

Reminds you too much of home?

Can confirm - we don't (in any significant way).

Attached: 15296534745172.jpg (650x829, 135K)

>Germany doesn’t have them
Fuck off Roach ! Was in Munich last month, filthy niggers chimping out everywhere. Saw 3 bus loads of them being brought to my small town of collingwood too.

It is illegal here and we don't like illegal things so no, maybe in Genève.

>be american
>get belted

you're a bigger pussy when with friends, what?

Oh dont get me wrong, its illegal in most places as its a sale made under duress but the media can put a spin on it saying they are just poor honest vendors trying to make a living

They have those in the US too, I saw them in Florida

Saw a few in Rimini in Italy. They buy cheap shit where the tourists don't go and then mark up the prices. Pretty sure the mafia is involved with the stores that supply them. Then you see the merchents wander the streets wearing their african dresses moving in packs.

It's a loophole, basically if a 'customer' says no, but the seller perceives it as 'aggressive' or 'harassment', they can use 'self-defense' and force the customer to 'buy.

It's a Mainland European thing you wouldn't understand. Luckily we don't have this in the UK (yet).

no but there are plenty of chinks and gypsies selling socks and useless gadgets in shittier districts

Italy you dumbfuck. There are only niggervendors in Dublin as far as I know, and ghat's the only place you find them in Ireland but you really have to look for them

Go to Italy, Spain or France and you will find them forcing their cheap plastic shit on to tourists.

What's up with the lack of trash-bins and garbage all over London? Pretty disgusting.

>It's a loophole, basically if a 'customer' says no, but the seller perceives it as 'aggressive' or 'harassment', they can use 'self-defense' and force the customer to 'buy.

>minding my own business
>out on the town
>find myself in a self defense situation with a toothless nigger
>end up with 40 rap CD's in a foreign language

Attached: worldwide just fuck my shit up headquarters.jpg (759x508, 110K)

geneva here.
Set up anything resembling a stand or just play an instrument and within 3 minutes (literally) the cops are here to check your permit.

So, no, definitely not happening here.

>oi maite you got a license for that 'armonica govna?

They also roam beaches trying to sell water melon. Not joking.

I see what you're saying now.

Switzerland must be one of the few Western European countries who keep their shit together

Congratulations man

Attached: 700E0A4C-A060-406D-BBC8-8A8753F3B6D6.jpg (548x550, 80K)

The problem is if you don't do it you'll end up with groups of like 10 bums playing an instrument each to hide neither of them know what they're doing individually. It's a pest. I'm all for competent musicians but that ain't it.

Every day I go to work I see the same fat gypsi woman selling jewelry on the side of the street. She has a table and a chair with a lot of chains on display and another fat gypsi man probably there for protection. I don't know if that's a front for something or who would buy anything from them, but this is happening in broad daylight. In the meantime we have police picking up old women from the countryside that come here to sell some tomatoes. I seriously don't know why things are this way and why people aren't asking questions.

that's actually a useful service, but i can imagine the crass, classless niggers would be overly intrusive

Attached: black host parasites (nigs).jpg (795x1024, 442K)

Fucking niggers and pajeets are all over the place in Rome. They almost ruined my vacation.

One night in Rome I was sitting INSIDE at a bar and this feral negro came up to me and put a bracelet around my wrist before saying a word. He then went on to explain some dumbass shit about his bracelet and how he needed money. I told him I wasn't going to pay for his bracelet and the bar manager told him to leave. The same thing happened to me a few days later, they just won't leave white people alone.

Rome is such a beautiful place but it is being ruined by migrant workers.

I had several poo skins come up to my wife and I in Italy and try to sell us shit, but we just said no thank you and walked away.
Outside the Vatican, a straight up tribal nigress approached us when we were getting into a taxi and tried to give us a "gift".
When we didn't want to pay for it, she snatched it out of my wife's hand and stormed off. I made her wash her hands when we got back to the hotel.

>flag
>ain't
Burger bro how is your vacation?

>bogwogs

I visited Paris in 2009. Nigs were "allo, allo" me around trying to sell miniature Eiffel towers. I feel sympathy for their hardship. They seem like honest people trying to make a living.

Lol its uncanny. Niggers are so pushy in Rome with Americans.

Yeah, you can see full streets of them everyday in most cities. Also on local holidays you can see niggers selling colourful plasticky shit on rural villages.

>shitslaves

>pooptroopers

I'm as German as it gets Bubba!

Yea, most of it is stuff they stole.

>fecal familiars

Resetting stolen goods?

fuggin keked!

I'm really surprised city and national governments don't do more to stop this. It has to cut down on tourism.

It may be a front for drug dealing

In my country we have little tiny street shops, that also happen to have a lot of protection. They are rumored to be a front for cocaine dealing.

> Do you have African street vendors in your country?
YES
> Have you ever bought shit from them?
NO
> Are they a pain in the ass?
YES

Mix a gypsy and a nigger, and you get those street vendors.
I am thinking of carrying an umbrella that shoots poison darts so as to regulate their population during this fall season.

The street vendors fuck tons of white girls.

Attached: 1540703657109.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

good point. i patently refuse to go to a lot of famous tourist spots because of this exact reason. nobodies wants accosted by smelly, pushy, jaundice riddled negroids.

>I am thinking of carrying an umbrella that shoots poison darts so as to regulate their population during this fall season.
Of course you are froggy.

They know they have the superior numbers and tourists usually won't fight back. Besides that they'll be thousands of miles away a week later. It's not like the police actually cares about tourists either, normally. In Mallorca the Guardia Civil used to beat up drunks and put pistols in their mouths telling them to bite the slide.

Anyhow, that's why as a tourist you shouldn't buy drugs in tourist traps either. They'll sell you all kinds of toxic shit because you'll be gone anyway.

You're in Vietnam.
You don't know the nigger plague yet.

When you do, you can no longer feel any sympathy for the nigger-ape

How did you get them to do work?

b but they dindu nuffins (out of character)

Don't lie. Your kiked out gov takes them for (((EU))) tyrants, also you have thousands of Mexican whores and their vermin kids - only the latter are granted "amnesty" and not royal treatment alone like Nigs.

>Anyhow, that's why as a tourist you shouldn't buy drugs in tourist traps either. They'll sell you all kinds of toxic shit because you'll be gone anyway.

Niggies do that all the time in New Orleans

They could try getting actual jobs.

What sucks is you can’t really defend yourself against aids riddled animals unless you wants aids yourself.

Right.

Attached: 1540803752841.png (600x447, 390K)

You’re new here aren’t you

what part of that is an honest living. i guess being a gook you're used to selling trash made via slave labor for exorbitant prices to people who dont want it.

There’s thousands in New York and Cali

Attached: 765D2F26-4AA2-4621-A0C1-D7ED295BAF4F.jpg (467x700, 68K)

Never seen a stall like that but I would call the cops on them if I did. I'm pretty sure putting up something like that requires a lot of paperwork which the niggers don't want to do and thus will be breaking law simply by standing there.

The nigger's very act of drawing breath is a crime against humanity.

Attached: _44885746_eric_the_eel512 (1).jpg (512x288, 38K)

I don't even know why the police doesn't do anything about these dudes, they are selling counterfeit items, have no license and pay no tax. this should be illegal

Hungary? Never saw one and I regularly frequent down town areas

lolno.
Ok, relative to the rest of europe, and more so compared to the USA: sure.
But particularly Geneva, being close to France, is basically the Somalia of Switzerland. The chaos is slowly leaving the French level and approaching Italian levels. Sadly.

Also: Gypsies

Its fucking cancerous. I really don't get it either.
Even in Houston, the (((most diverse city in the world))) you don't see this tier of nigger shit.
Sure, the nogs drink rum on public transportation and sleep outside in downtown, but they don't fucking pester you with chinkshit baubles.

Who needs niggers when you got gypsies, amirite?

Once a month in my town of 30k there's an african festival/market where niggros sell their trash. Its the biggest gathering of libcucks and neggros I've seen, and I'm not from Paris.

>toilet niggers
Sounds like you've achieved the multiculturalist utopia

I just read pic related book. Any similarity with real events or characters was purely coincidental, r..right?

Attached: pepe 7-01.png (320x295, 119K)

Wew

Theres no pedophilia in Jow Forums based drug seller you need to visit Tor for that shit , stop pimping your kids out at home and advertising your services here faggot.

Yes.
No.
Yes.

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

GTFO with your bullshit. They re a nuisance and need to go back. But no need to spread fake news faggot.

I remember when I was in Italy at a beach eating pizza with my father when a black guy started shilling us this wierd bowl made of wood that folded(it was pretty cool desu). Guy was kinda good at selling/talking. At first he gave us bracelets as a "gift". Then he started shilling his bowl and said 50 eur. My dad said he only had 20 eur. The guy was like "ok since you are good people I'll do 20". Then he bought it.

He was from Senegal and had this white robe on him like he was some kind of religion preacher. Overall seemed like a good guy hustlin compared to other niggers who are just "buy buy" and then creep the fuck out.

Milan was a complete other story though. There where these nigger/marrochinis/pajeet combination right infront of the train station entrance. I don't understand how police didn't make them go away. They were all around patrolling or some shit, but still let them sell right infront of it like it was some 3rd world shithole.

This might sound racist but it's like when one monkey starts using a stick to fish out termites, the others will copy him. Basically low level scam artists like that just copy some retarded trick and run it into the ground. Like, we don't have vendors really but for some time we had roaming gangs of cripples begging for change, pretending like they had x-legs while standing on children's crutches. It's retarded considering this literally isn't possible not get cared of in germany but it works somehow anway because idiots hand out change anyway. So it spreads like a meme among those fuckos. And on top you've got like their ring leaders who distribute those guys over the city.

1.Yes, candy selling haitians are the least annoying.
2. No
3. Those who harass bypassers to buy their shit and won't shut the fuck up are

I see some niggers in the street selling lycamobile phone cards from official stalls but not nothing more than that. Thankfully local councils control street vendors and usually force them to use market stalls in designated areas. Else the dirty cunts would be popping up everywhere.

Now "homeless" street beggars on the other hand have exploded in numbers...... Lots of them are well off people who own their own homes and beg for a living. Also have a problem in my town with street beggars selling drugs to underage kids.

Purely a coincidence :DD

Attached: 4chan hacker.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

I bought a bottled water from some black (so black he was blue) african outside the Eiffel Tower this summer for a euro. Ice cold and refreshing. The same bottle of water would have cost 5 euro inside the tower.