Someone please redpill me on albanians...

Someone please redpill me on albanians. They’re obviously not well likes by Jow Forums and excluding the obvious reasons (Muslim) etc. what’s the deal with Albanians.

Attached: 57949649-7733-4C9B-80BC-A294CC990B33.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/al-albania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont know but they piss of slavs and i appreciate this

My mother is Anglo and my dads side are Albanians and turks. Many Albanians are actually atheist and to this day I have trouble differentiating between a turk and an Albanian.

I like to think of Albanians as white turks.
Albanians are mostly of the dinaric or alpinid phenorype

Inbreeding catches up at some point or another.

Albanians are based and redpilled S*rb removers.

Attached: PnhPJAe.jpg (728x1061, 92K)

i cant help you if you get your opinions from a place where the average age is 16 and no one has read a single book

turks are a mixture of balkan people plus the anatolians

also it depends who the turks are that you're comparing us with

this

t. anti-slav slavshit

slovenes are the best slavs. you guys are the most industrious and intelligent out of all the slavs.

Because they're criminal scum that traffic in child prostitution, heroin and illegal immigrant smuggling.

lol diaspora or retarded?

What do you mean "comparing us with"

Also Anatolian turks also have some Turkic DNA. Although in low amounts ironically considering that the real Turkic turks found the land.
Also some of my friends are turks and some look central asian

Yeah the fact most drugs that get trafficked into Europe through Albania actually slipped my mind.

I'm Albanian. Some Turks have high Balkan admixture and so if you say those Turks look like Albanians then that's not surprising for obvious reasons.

> Also some of my friends are turks and some look central asian
Well Albanians have almost no Asian influence speaking genetically.

Any sources?

t. actual diaspora

I am an Albanian AMA.

Further proving my point that this board has an average age of 16 and IQ of 85.

>and IQ of 85
still higher than albania's average IQ

is it true you eat dogs?

The sources used in that map are unreliable at best. Our IQ is 90.

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/al-albania

Again proving the point.

Attached: 1476399543233.jpg (960x819, 224K)

see

are you diaspora?

>most industrious and intelligent out of all the slavs.
those are czechs

Ahh I see. Yeah, I think my grandma is full Albanian but was born in turkey, and my grandpa is sort of like an Albanian mixed with a Turkmen, he looks very Turkic.

Long live the turks and Albanians. Proud to be associated with bothboth.

Also Albanians in Australia are rare, your firstvive encountered

can you guess what diaspora I am?

serb

What part of Albania is your fathers side from? Korca?

slavs are subhumans. gas them all. god bless albanians

This! Albozergia stronk!

Attached: albo - slav.png (2516x1940, 355K)

They steal people's kidneys and are just shit in general.

I am seeing a pattern. Op is either greek or serb and he makes a question about albanians. then serbs and greeks come posting along with other diaspora to give the impression that we're hated by everyone.

t. marko subhumanovic

You are assuming way too many things.
And we all know what happens when you assume things.

GAS ALL SLAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?

Albanians are the only immigrant group in my country that isn't involved in any crime. They are guardians of occidental culture and also generally have great taste in everything.

They leech off of Switzerland.

Thangs for the keks albozetgs, haven't had such good time in days

Attached: albo poster.jpg (403x403, 26K)

slavs ruined everything. now they consider themselv white. topkek. gas gas gas

lol the first generation came to switzerland illegally and worked very hard so they didn't leech unless you consider driving down wages for manual labour jobs leeching sure

the second generation and third generations are either assimilated and/or working

I'm not sure, I don't talk much about it. My grandma just says she is an ethnic Albanian with Albanian parents. And my grandpa considers himself a turk but says he has some Albanian ancestry

They think they're Arabs or Black but don't like either, act like them though. Most young Albanian people are rats a minority actually do something in life, I don't like them personally but good people exist everywhere haven't met a good Albanian yet.

Attached: yikes.jpg (485x428, 112K)

It makes an ass out of u and me.
So just stop I don't immediately think that somebody that doesn't like austria is I dunno a butthurt hungarian or something.

>flag

Attached: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

I pitty your low IQ attempts Shkelqim, it's like kicking a baby. Sad.

Attached: 1498132072081.jpg (449x374, 209K)

They are a tribal society. If you encounter one it's like a European settler seeing a native or aboriginal for the first time.

Albanians are moslems who immigrated to Europe under the Turkish Ottoman Empire and they usually chimp out and kill Christians for no reason.

They also expand by immigration and then start wars of liberation which involves the U.S. bombing Christian countries into the stone age.

Not only that, they then immigrate to other European countries en mass - since they cannot have a functioning state of their own - and then commit crimes at the same rates of niggers.

Essentially, the Albanians are the Spic Niggers of Europe.
They are like Abbos were able to get organaised to rebell and join islam's army.

On top of that all, they are usually ugly as fuck given their Semitic / Caucasian admixture.

well dipshit you made a false generalisation and i am also a bit autistic for being on this website for too long

I know the type you're talking about.

There was a massive population exchange in the 1920's from Albanian territories to Turkey. You say your granddad looks Turkish so he could be a Turk but a lot of Albanians assimilated into Turks because of religion and pressure by the government.

>good people exist everywhere haven't met a good Albanian yet.

I can believe this.

Do you actually think Albanians are better than Slavs?

Very funny didn't you know Nikola Tesla was actually Albanian? Real name was Nicola Teslašiptarov, them dirty Serbs tryna ruin our ALBANIANS KANGZ N GENIUSES

Attached: gagggh ok.png (604x675, 587K)

Albanians make up 1% of Swiss population but 99% of all doctors and holders of phd's in Switzerland are Albanians.

>false generalisation
The majority of people dislike your country (and with good reasons) so not everything can be false about it my butthurt friend.

I don't think you're diaspora but obviously very wrong because you're basing your opinion on an imageboard.

> Albanians are moslems who immigrated to Europe under the Turkish Ottoman Empire and they usually chimp out and kill Christians for no reason.
Blatantly false.

> They also expand by immigration and then start wars of liberation which involves the U.S. bombing Christian countries into the stone age.
Okay so you're getting your information from Serbs.

You can rip on Albanians all day long you're still the bastard offspring of Moors.

Don't forget organ harvesting. They kidnap people of all ages (from babies to older people) and harvest their organs. Most vile shit imaginable.

Attached: 1538740186223.jpg (720x253, 56K)

There's not much distinction between Albanians and Turks actually. Lets say that Albanians are what's left by the Ottomans in the balkans that, for whatever reason, decided to form a unique national identity in the 19th century. Prior to that Albanians identified as Turks (the Illyrian meme is also part of that made up identity, if you asked an Albanian in 1800 about Illyrians he would have looked at you like an ay lmao)

Again no source.

True. Looks like someone has done their research.

He was tho :L

Subhuman and worse than turks/arabs

They are nafri on steroids

You forgot to mention the child sacrifice to Moloch.

Meme flag historians i.e. greeks and serbs hiding their identity

Yes, that's what would have happened to some of my ancestors

Well I've never been to the "homeland" so I can't say for sure, but my mom seems to hate them a lot. Then again she married a half kraut syrian, so maybe she's defective. But when spoke of by other Swiss anons on /sp/ during the world cup they too hated Albanians, so I would like to think anyone talking positively about them is one.

>no source
the entirety of Jow Forums and Jow Forums is a pretty decent source I'd say
Stay in denial and go back to stealing kidneys and being loud, obnoxious, rude cunts.

Projecting. Not everyone have your analbanian IQ

Attached: 1530177718918.jpg (400x462, 26K)

GAS ALL SLAVIC SUBHUMANS!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAAHHA A SERB WHITE TOPKEK MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH GAS CHAMBERS FOR ALL SLAVO-TURKS

> the entirety of Jow Forums and Jow Forums is a pretty decent source I'd say
pfft see my previous posts retard

> But when spoke of by other Swiss anons on /sp/ during the world cup they too hated Albanians, so I would like to think anyone talking positively about them is one.
A lot of propaganda was directed to the swiss about albanians but of course albanians arent the best and i am not making the claim they are without any flaws

DENIAL
E
N
I
A
L

>flag
Hello albania 2

Yes, that's what would have happened to some of my ancestors

You could be on to something, many of my family members consider themselves turks and Albanians equally at the same time. It's a strange situation for meme.

I'm other guy btw

this calibre of shitposting could only be from a serb

the irony is lost on this one

Albanians can be pretty white honestly but most immigrants to other countries look odd, not even Turkish but like Caucasian from Southern Russia or Georgia like weird white complexion that's kinda of pale yet dark, a lot of Albanians I've seen look like this, any albozergs wanna explain this to me?

Attached: image 555.png (587x540, 893K)

>SLAVO-TURKS
Is that how you call yourselves? Sad desu

Attached: isis albos.jpg (954x536, 41K)

Like turks, they migrate from their shithole country to places where they're better off but keep their habits of crime and hot-head, low IQ attitude that turned their homeland into a shithole while taking every opportunity to show everyone around them how proud they are of their shithole homeland.

But you know what? I don't blame them directly for shitting up my country - that's blame falls entirely on the cucks here that didn't enforce integration enough to keep them out.

Attached: sp propaganda3.jpg (573x431, 84K)

t. Presovo valley

> You could be on to something, many of my family members consider themselves turks and Albanians equally at the same time. It's a strange situation for meme.

lol why dont you do some reading before listening to 15 year old greek/serb

I explained why those albanians see themselves as turks. Being a Turk had status and offered you greater opportunities in Turkey and Yugoslavia/Serbia. Also look up the albanian population exchange in the balkans. The Serbian authorities would encourage albanians to leave because they were muslim and thus turk. Turk = Ottoman. Serbs would deny albanians the oppurtunity to open their own schools in albanian because the plan was to have them identify as turks so they could justify sending them from their native land in europe to turkey

Guy on left looks turk, guy on right is more classical European albanian

It's Islam mostly. Christian Albanians are just regular balkaniggers like us or Greeks I guess.

Attached: DcXiH0DX0AA0qgk.jpg (960x720, 106K)

>analbanian scientist

Attached: 1515848974564165.jpg (591x900, 155K)

maybe it because you're from macedonia but most albanian muslims are heavily secularized. no praying, no hijab and they all drink. The ones in macedonia are just one step above in terms of piety. In that they larp as muslims without really practicing the religion and so make an effort to larp twice as hard. so i dont see how islam would play a role.

Attached: 1514992487087.jpg (1020x542, 46K)

I see where your getting at

Depends, some are gypsies or Egyptians that are minorities.
Also the people coming from the mountains are pretty good, from the north and south and usually have untouched genetics due to isolation etc, the more accessible areas are a bit more Balkan like.
I can say that Albanians have no middle ground, they are either pretty great or fucking niggers, no middle ground.

Attached: 1453205805921.jpg (749x460, 37K)

> everyone who isnt nordic isnt white

Albos are very headstrong and also very good workers if you find honest ones. They are also warm hearted, if you find good ones again. As for negatives they lack substantial historic influence in the world and thus love to appropriate their neighbours' history. (Im looking at you , Koli. Ancient Spartans weren't "another Illyrian tribe", you scum). They also have a pack mentality due to economic reasons and here they have a name for robberies, drug dealing and crime in general.
I generally believe that you can find good people amongst them, but well, they willingly turned to Islam...

> I generally believe that you can find good people amongst them, but well, they willingly turned to Islam...
Well greeks assimilated a fuck ton of albanians because they were orthodox so....

Never said that nor implied it.

So we turned their stubborn round heads to good soldiering for Christianity and Romiosini. What's your point OZ?

Albania is basically a hub for heroin trafficking, cocaine trafficking, people trafficking, etc. The country has moved beyond regular corruption at this point and is openly run by gangsters, which is why it's useful to tptb atm, and why Albania is allied to the west.

t. arvanite

Arvanites where a great addition to the roster, Hans. Don't hate because yours' has a ton of darkies nowadays.

A Balkan people that converted to Islam and mixed with turks.

I'm not diaspora.
And I'm not basing my opinion on Jow Forums.

Albanians didn't exist before the Turks. This is an easily comprovable fact. That's why they cling so hard to muh Illyrian bullshit.
Their language, while classified as Indo European is BARELY Indo-European and has had massive loans from both Greek and Slavic, as well as an Illyrian substract(?) which leads many to think that there was a non Indo-European language that was imposed on the mutt Illyrian-Greek-Slavic language that was spoken in Albania.

NATO bombed Serbia, that is also an easily comprovable fact.

I'm not the bastard offspring of anyone, much less moors.
Albanians, on the other hand...

You asked why pol shits on Albanians. I think you should take notes instead of shitting on the replies you get.

>I would like to think anyone talking positively about them is one.

Yeah, this is probably true.

>Camp Bondsteel
Surely this is a coincidence!

>I like to think of Albanians as white turks.
Lol Albanians are niggers and so are turks

Albanian is basically a mutt race with all the shit of the Balkans in it.

Of course, some look white (they may even be the majority), but that is only because Albania has since its establishment as a country in the XIX century assimilated most ethnic European peoples living in Albania into the Albanian nation.

Which is by itself, an awful crime.
In the first Albanian census, only 25% or so of the people there were considered Albanians, another 20% or so were considered Turkish and the rest were ethnically pure Greeks, Serbs, Macedonians, etc...

Albanians today are a melting pot of all this.

>Being a Turk had status and offered you greater opportunities in Turkey and Yugoslavia/Serbia. Also look up the albanian population exchange in the balkans. The Serbian authorities would encourage albanians to leave because they were muslim and thus turk. Turk = Ottoman.

Yes.
But it goes back in time.
Many Albanians mixed with Turks and started to consider themselves Turks.

Albania = Western Turkey.

They’re a bunch of Achmeds who larp as Illyrians.

Enver Hoxha did his best to secularize the country, so Albanians from Albanian the country are not very religious, regardless of their religion. Macedonian and Kosovo Albanians however are 99.9% Muslims and are very religious, Middle East tier. See pic related.

Attached: mkd-95539.jpg (600x400, 100K)

Surely