When did you realize the masses are fucking retarded and democracy will never work?

When did you realize the masses are fucking retarded and democracy will never work?
In a democracy/republic, you need to be liked by the masses (or at least be the lesser of two evils). In America, the average adult can't identify major European countries on an unlabeled map. The most popular music is degenerate nigger grunts. The average person is a fucking brainless idiot. Freedom doesn't work.

Attached: ggdd.jpg (638x533, 91K)

I know for a fact that women weren't meant to have any sorts of liberties.

mostly because they're given a poor education and nigger music is put upon them by mass media.

they're not brainless, they just assume that their representatives in government are acting in good faith, because that's what normal people do you psychopath.

I've been a reactionary since I could remember. The idea that everyone could vote just because never made sense to me. The most recent blackpill that has made me start resenting even people on "my side" in politics was the inability for MAGApedes to understand the Left & Right political spectrum. It's so infuriating, that I have stopped caring about contemporary politics and just focus on theory and religion instead. Fuck these retards.

>listening and believing the lies of politicians is what NORMAL PEOPLE DO you PSYCHOPATH
laughing my ass off

Attached: tontu3.jpg (300x326, 7K)

Women should have liberties, just different liberties than men, and only said liberties for women that are virtous enough.

well if you consider "normal" to mean the majority of people, then yes, that's arguably correct.

i bet we could identify european countries about as well as you can identify american states you pompous faggot

but yes democracy is a mistake because men will always give women the right to vote and women will always set us on a path to limitless leftism and being invaded by foreigners

how is the intelligence of the general populace relevant? whether they're smart or dumb, in both cases it's still a level playing field for the politicians and whoever is best able to convince them will win.

This was a problem since Plato.
>don't give the masses chance to vote
>REEEE WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE SOCIETY WITH OUR HARD WORK AND DON'T GET A SAY???

>let masses vote
>they get tricked by sophists/kikes

>create a republic with some degree of democracy
>we are in one and it still sucks

How the fuck you even solve this problem???

The fact that democrats have to import millions of shitskins to get them votes is testament that your statement is false. Most Americans that are here legally vote either republican or libertarian or some variant of that. Few legal residents still vote for democrats or liberals. If illegals were all evicted from this country the republicans would win by such a landslide that democrats would likely kill themselves.

>"meant"

white people are still the majority. in order for the left to win they have to convince some percentage of whites to vote against their own interests. shouldn't this still put them at a disadvantage because dumber people are easier to trick into voting against their own interests?

Imagine being this delusional.

hi china

Attached: ss_(2015-03-07_at_05.50.22).jpg (588x576, 174K)

Globalist learned this about 100 years ago and are going to reduce the global population to just about 500 million.

Well first of all democracy != freedom...

What we have as a democracy is not working because retarded masses are throwing freedom away.

A lot of people choose their representatives based on their looks, faith, their marriage history, TV dramas and their publicly known private life's facts...

While they at least should've listen to the fucking political program of the party and history of political actions instead.

Don't try to deny it m80, they are brainless.
Same here only thing that interests me in the political theory spectrum is philosophy and economics. Always dropping talks about particular politicians.

Plato was 100% right, only meritocracy would make sense... The only problem is that dumb brainless idiots masses are not really satisfied with it and they start a motherfucking genocidal revolution every time people try to build it.
Are random syrian/libian/afgan etc. shitskins actually allowed to vote in US? ?

Also check Venezuela or Cuba, countries destroyed by democratic
Inb4 I'm voting because i believe i could be wrong with this whole "fuck democracy people are idiots" thing.

>Also check Venezuela or Cuba, countries destroyed by democratic
Cuba isn't a democracy. It's been under authoritarian rule since Batista went nuts in the early 50s.

Freedom works great we just don't have the freedom to fail.

What is your pic supposed to represent?

Datura trip

I think I was about 8. Maggie and Ronald were in office at any rate.