Ask a Black nationalist anything

Attached: 20181024_073530.jpg (2560x1920, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you white? Most black nationalist are.

Why aren’t you dangling from a tree branch ?

im a mutt nationalist
If your Mullato, mestizo, indios, hapa you are gods chosen..

Was that louis theroux documentary accurate?

I am not good at French, how can I pronounce your name again?

why are you racist

1. I'm black.
2. Fuck off CRAKKKA.
3. Idk what documentary you talking about

why dont you go back to Africa and fix up your shithole countries?

You´re probabaly the son of a portuguese race traitor.

America is our home, we built this place. Plus I ain't got time fixing shitholes.

Preserving your race is not racism Faggot.

AHAHHAHAH we built this place. Yeah but about what trully matters, who designed it? And you also weren´t the only ones that ``built it´´ what about the Irish?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry5URU-Py2Q

We were the ones forced here to do labor and make the country. We suffered so much so y'all faggots can live a good life. Without yall, y'all crakkkas wouldn't be SHIT.

What would you like to achieve?
Kill whitey or just segregation?

I don't want to kill whites. I just want blacks to be a good collective group.

Malcom X was right. None of that MLK universalist bullshit we were indoctrinated with in school. Gaddafi was right. Fela Kuti was right.

Africa for africans. Europe for europeans. Asia for asians. But above all; The complete destruction of the technological system which is the number one factor of mass migration, population control, world wars, racial tension... you name it.

Are you a black Israelite?

I agree

No

It amazing how Africa has never done anything worth shit but as soon as their black feet touched the new world they magically built the richest country on earth.
Almost seems like it wasn't really their doing but some other race.

Africa has had many successful civilizations such as Mali, Ghana, Songhai, Uyo etc..

Paddy here, can confirm the Irish built America. Special shoutout to Chinabro; we built the railroads together. Sorry black guy - you 'built' fuck all, ye were mostly stuck doing field labour. Would still like you to have your ethnostate but let's face it, it's just another burger pipe dream

whats it like being a black nationalist in a white nation

Attached: 2kjb.png (480x431, 400K)

>successful civilizations
>extinct
choose one

You might be right, but some blacks have done a lot in the devoloment of this nation(Banneker)

pardon, it is if you are white, the question is, is it racist for all races to want to preserve their race?

Like being a goth in church I imagine - you think you're all edgy but everyone else just sighs when they see you

Why is a 'black """""nationalist""""" in Luxembourg and not Somalia or Ghana?

Niggers didn't built america by picking cotton.

Abandon ship mate, it's all going to hell eventually. Do right by yourself, most people, black or white will only drag you down with them

Mah nigga

If you're a black nationalist what are you doing in toothpaste land?
t. romanian nationalist.

I've a question. Why are you on Jow Forums? Do you feel more or less accepted here for your views? Are you truly accepted by other black people or do you suspect you don't really fit in, that your ethno-nationalist ideas are more in line with the autism of the whites and mutts and nips of Jow Forums?

How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Attached: 1524514609650.jpg (599x547, 108K)

Attached: BD6131CF-164A-443C-A177-CA40A52BFF05.jpg (1000x1000, 270K)

Niggers aren’t a race, their subhuman monkeys who people think are human because they can talk and “interbreed”

you picked some cotton and tobacco for a few white and Jewish Southerners. my family had nothing to do with slavery. i don't owe you one cent.

mostly built on the slave trade with arabs and later europeans.

Fuck off Finnish crakkka

What would it take to solve the issues facing your community? Like, what are the problems, how would you go about solving them, how much time/money would your people need? I have a lot of respect for black nationalists; they've been shit on throughout history and still try to promote a sense of pride, self-reliance, and dignity among their own people.

This dumb monkey was taught that he built America and was kangs and shit lmao, perfect example of how little they truely know

Attached: 3D163376-0487-4993-A84A-063536D3E420.png (692x663, 373K)

White people are yakubians who are a genetic mistake. You are a Fucking white pig.

Why dont you live in a black country

Leaving the niggers alone and build with smart blacks.

You know as well as him that nothing works there that's why

There is never any hope for niggers

Attached: 4570FDF8-AE29-4A05-B515-AC74E825D25B.jpg (1125x926, 976K)

what makes you better than whites?

If we live we win brother. Our people have been through the worst. But our propigation alone will defeat the enemy. BLACK POWER
WHITES COWER

Respect, my man. I think black people all over the world are far from their potential, and that they could achieve as much as other races if they changed their mentality.
Being a black nationalist is far further down the self improvement road than being a ghetto thug.

Implying to use about 5% of niggers worldwide, and you are definitely not in that 5%. Keep crying about how whites ruined your shithole

Says the person whose part of a race that conquers people lands and take away their culture amd pride, and massacre them. You fucking CRAKKKAS.

Thoughts on Jews?

Attached: 1540654660012.png (559x583, 256K)

Liberia is what would happen if the slave revolts of the early 1800s were successful. The CIA backed a coup in Liberia during the cold war that kicked the descendants from US slaves out of power and gave it to the natives, who did more or less what you'd expect.

It’s funny how niggers think cracker is just as offensive as nigger. You’re kind weren’t the only slaves on the planet, you’re not special you’re a mistake that shouldve been left in Africa to either be a child soldier with aids, or dead before then

They are pure evil.

Y'all motherfuckers are mistakes that should have died off during the black death.

What black nation do you support?
If none of them, where do you want your black nation to be?

What about Muslims?

>White peoplez be miztakes!
There has never been a successful black nations. Ever.

AFROS OF POL READ THIS:
CARE FOR YOUR CHILDREN
KNOW AND APPRECIATE OUR BANTU HISTORY
MARRY AND GAIN LAND
FOSTER OUR HERITIGE BY MAKING B L A C K CHILDREN
BREAK NO LAWS
ARM YOURSELVES
CONGREGATE
MAKE ALLIES
SPREAD GOOD WILL
SPEAK ONLY TRUTHES
JEWS ARE AN ENEMY
WHITES ARE THEIR WELL FED PATZIES

THE ENEMY WILL COWER. THIS IS A DEN OF THE ENEMY, KNOW THEM WELL.

Attached: Okavango Safari Lodge 02.jpg (718x496, 131K)

Niggers picked cotton.
They weren't skilled labour like the baddies and chinks that built the railroads or the settlers that built the homesteads and towns and mines.
Basically you built nothing.
You boys didn't even build africa. You're not builders. Your people can't maintain their own countries alone.

Go back to hunting gazelle with spear and bow, it's all you're suited for.

Read a history book you inbred faggot

I'm a non-white nationalist too, peace brother

Mali was pretty successful for some time.

I am white, hate niggers and support this message
TL;DR of this post is
don't ba a nigger, be a black man

Attached: 1426167576249.jpg (864x831, 191K)

go back to africa

Y'all motherfuckers wouldn't be shit if y'all didn't guns. Pussy ass cucks

Peace

What are your thoughts on the JQ?

Attached: 1540739402820m.jpg (498x1024, 76K)

Do white people smell as weird to you as black people smell to us?

John Deere harvesters built this country.

Attached: 114562148794.jpg (1024x685, 196K)

>read a history book
It's funny. The only books I can find on your history is about you people being conquered and enslaved and how you poor babies went through oh so much. Fuck off nigger. Talk when a black nation is on par with a European one. (Spoiler: you'll never be allowed to talk)

At what age did your father leave?How many times have you been arrested? What crimes were you arrested for?

Go back to the caves. Neandathug

What do you think of the conduct of African Americans/Dindus in general?

Y'all are sucessful beacuse y'all stole our resources.

I have two parents and have never committed a crime. Nice try pig

Can you beat a gorilla with your bare hands?
Gorillas are clearly superior then, you'd be nothing without your pointy stick.
White people often beat black people with their bare hands anyway, you nogs are delusional

Thats the weirdedest looking negro id ever be seein i tell you whwhat

Technological system? You mean jews.

Neither here nor there, but never been a better time to try and kickstart Wakanda. Pump a few white billionaires for guilt bucks, read up on Singapore, and get it done

Attached: E7F2BF9F-AFC6-4EB1-B938-642B738F9128.jpg (400x640, 63K)

HahahHa, i support natinalism doesnt matter wich race but you shouldnt take tariq seriuosly.

In your ideal black nation, what would be the system of governance?
If Democratic, would you allow the vote to everyone?
Would you adopt welfare systems or leave the poor to suffer in squalor?
What's your opinion about Thomas Sowell?
How important would education be in your ideal nation?
How would you empower teachers to deal with unruly students?
If you could teach every member of your nation one language overnight, would you switch from English to something else, or do you like the colnialist's language?

I would say use it yourselves but you first need to get out of the stoneage a first. (Without whiteys help)

WHY DON'T YOU GO BACK TO AFRICA?

if this ever becomes open to the public knowledge expect a huge backlash. this game cant last forever.

Its ok to be one just go to Africa and be one there. Everyone should be proud of their race but not on someone elses continent

god damn those are amazing tits
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Ah, the ol' whitey stole muh resources bit. Nogs always have an excuse for why they can't try, or haven't been successful.
>inb4 'fuck off craKKKa' you don't know what I am, you mental midget.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

>y'all crakkkas wouldn't be SHIT.

why would you think something so stupid....ALL white countries are successful why would USA be different without blacks....thats crazy

Why aren't you in a black nation?

Go back

Why r u a nigger

>im a mutt nationalist

Every american is

when are you leaving europe?

No. Fuck off, nigger.

If it wasnt for us, America wouldn't be shit.