I hate to say it, but unfortunately things are looking "blue"

Just came back from the polling place. Lot of people who I could tell were there to vote Democrat. Lot of talk around town about people voting dem this time. I hate to say it but I really do think theres going to be a blue wave. Please get out there and vote guys I'm not sure how much good it's going to do though I have a bad feeling about these midterms. I dont know if were gonna win.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, this isn't a video game this is people's lives here we Jewish people have dealt with your racism and anti semitism for hundreds of years and now you think it's ok to kill us. We are not the evil in the world YOU ARE. You are the ones thinking it's ok to kill us for no reason due to your dumb fucking conspiracies but enough is ENOUGH. We are not going to take the high road anymore we will defend ourselves, we are not weak people as someone who's family goes back to warriors, you do not want to see what we are capable of when we are forced to defend ourselves. We have been dealing with violent racism for years we know how to deal with it believe me, you all make me feel physically ill

I think that its definitely going to be a blue wave. I live in a stronghold full of trump supporters, and from what I've been seeing a lot of the people who voted for trump are now saying that they're going to vote straight ticket dems in the midterms.

They say that they're seeing a lot of violence coming from the right side. A lot of things have fired people up, mainly kavanahgh, the MAGAbomber, and the synagogue shooter. these three things have really shaken trumps base.

I think were going to see in the midterms that a lot of people instead of red will be voting blue

Where do you live?
>1-2 posts by this ID
I smell it coming

Savannah Georgia

So you committed a few false flag to push your agenda. Big deal. We are wise to your shit JIDF. Get gassed

I think that its definitely going to be a blue wave. I live in a stronghold full of trump supporters, and from what I've been seeing a lot of the people who voted for trump are now saying that they're going to vote straight ticket dems in the midterms. They say that they're seeing a lot of violence coming from the right side. A lot of things have fired people up, mainly kavanahgh, the MAGAbomber, and the synagogue shooter. these three things have really shaken trumps base and I think were going to see in the midterms that a lot of people instead of red will be voting blue

I'll keep believing the LV bookmakers that say you're full of it and the GOP is going to eat the DNC's lunch next Tuesday.

You are a liar.

Can't wait for your tears, magafag

that last weeks events may help the Dems... ((this is why it happened)) but it still wont be a Wave more like a ripple, enough to maybe take over the house by a very small margin.

Attached: 1522203694703.jpg (498x634, 36K)

Not weak people.

Physically ill just thinking about a violent person

Lol ok kike

Lol no there won't be. Nice try Schlomo but blackpilling isn't gonna work. Dems are getting rekt.

Lol fucking fag. Absolutely nobody cares. Even normie idiots can see how obvious this bullshit is.

Fucking shills.

Guys, I saw the same thing. I just got back from the polling place and all I could see were Hillary shirts and people singing about how the Democrats are going to win literally everything. I don’t see how Trump can win this.
This might just be the end of Trumps campaign.

Fucking nigger lovin’ Democrat shit licking npc faggot. Your blue wave will flop October ain’t over yet commie nigger

You are full of shit

Jews should fear the goy

Guys I just got back from polling and I too could see nothing but Dem supporters. I think Trump might be in trouble.

I only vote for anti-jew candidates.

shills gotta shill, nigs gotta nig, jews gotta jew

Where you living at? I had the same experience

Fucking pottery

SEGA

Attached: C3AF1C40-47B6-4D6D-A2C8-A9F057C4BBE9.png (770x1008, 610K)