PLACE YOUR BETS

So pic related already happened.... What will the "alt-right" be blamed for next? What FF event have (((they))) got planned next? Place bets, screen cap your "YOU". You get the prize of knowing you called it!!!!
As OP my bet is $100.00 on a mini 9/11 style event that causes Marshal Law to be activated prior to midterms....

Attached: 24AC7A85-54E6-4130-9D73-61ABB3459F56.jpg (560x540, 76K)

0 point chess.
>Mfw

Attached: 1526006495786.png (427x576, 310K)

>The Russian hacked the midterms!
They're going to trot out "muh Russia" again, just you watch!

Attached: hackerman.jpg (460x460, 38K)

School shooting this morning in NC son

Hail mary will be economic crash

Seems like the most likely candidate

Going with this one. 6% one day drop and 13% over the week.

Probably another shooting somewhere

Attached: HACK THE PLANET.jpg (480x480, 51K)

idk. but how do we get the word out about operation gladio? it would red pill people on the subject and open people up to the idea that this could be a false flag.

>checked
I’m expecting another school shooting this week too. They seem really desperate, especially since the last two didn’t seem to have the reaction they wanted.

I think they’re saving this one for 2020.

The mass of immigrants will be shot down by soldiers cuz a couple of niggers sperg out

>They're going to trot out "muh Russia" again, just you watch!
"Voter Suppression" is the next think in their arsenal. Sleeper cells are obviously engaged, and they will do anything at this point to change the narrative. The problem is that the people they will blame for these crimes already don't give a fuck. Red wave is coming, and no amount of kvetching will fix it. I hate to think that they would attack people going to the polls, but I wouldn't put it past them at this point. They already had one guy blow himself up in Allentown PA....10 days later another agent got caught with 200+ pounds of explosives and a retarded reason why he was bombing DC on election day. Be vigilant.

HE'S NOT ACTUALLY A TRUMP SUPPORTER

Attached: https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws[1].com_maven-user-photos_indiancountrytoday_news_jHOe7IJXqkmRXcTmeGbB (715x564, 60K)

What’s that?

Noted

This

Also this

Roll again. This needs to happen roll again for digits

Well hello Q

Attached: 1488658486491.jpg (644x513, 80K)

At this point I would suspect something along the lines of a no longer useful civil rights leader, like Jesse Jackson perhaps, found lynched, hanging from a tree outside his house, which has been vandalized with "CNN Sucks" and "Lock Her Up" spray painted all over.

We're going full weimer again

we ain't gonna see marshal law until closer to the end

I say there will be an attack with many casualties on a planned parenthood facility or some media outlet; maybe NYT. blamed on the left ofc. then (((they))) will accelerate their election fraud and try to sweep the midterms from us.

but Yahuwah gave us Trump, gave us Bolsonoro. I believe He isn't finished yet and I predict all of this will have no effect and there will be the biggest fucking red tsunami ever seen on this earth before.

then we will start seeing senators die.

blamed on the right**

Didn't do what trick?
Wait, do you think the Republicans, including Trump, aren't pawns for the same masters as the Democrats? Elections are meaningless.
There is nothing that is not going according to plan.

> marshal law

Attached: You idiot.jpg (800x1000, 111K)

roll charisma

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_2.28.46_PM.jpg (800x450, 37K)

No it will be because they deliberately embedded agitators within the caravan to bait the soldiers

cant they just kill Jow Forums if theyre so desperate?
this place is the fucking cesspool of all this trump dicksucking

Dunno man, (((they))) already resort to number 1 victims of all, but they might go for another shooting on niggers or speed the caravan and have some evil soldier followin DRUMPF's order to shoot on women and children.

M A R T I A L
Martial law
Like war. Like combat. Like Mars.
Not like Eminem. Not like Marshall Mathers.

>marshal law

How exactly will enacting marshal law help the dems if the reps will control the entire government?

it’s not Marital Law? i thought it was Marital Law and they overturn the gay marriage ruling

4d chess faggot

They'll post a few paid "skinheads" outside a black polling place and say we strong armed the election.