Northern Ireland rolls out the welcome mat for muslims

By dressing as the KKK and scaring the shit out of them.

>Images circulating online appear to show a group dressed up as Ku Klux Klan members outside what is thought to be the local Islamic prayer house in Newtownards.

>Last year a pig’s head was placed outside the same centre on Greenwell Street in the town.

belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/kkk-newtownards-images-prompt-call-15341366

Attached: northern ireland.png (581x644, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kkk-islamic-centre-northern-ireland-ku-klux-klan-newtonards-down-psni-a8606386.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for mad lads on a crackin night out

Attached: 1534892366226.jpg (634x763, 132K)

Digi tits agree

Attached: 1540778612264.png (576x575, 320K)

>we'll go outside your church at night and nervously take selfies in bedsheets! you better be scared! BOOOO!
the absolute fucking state of white people. YOU THINK THAT FUCKING SCARES THEM? god damn fucking retards that deserve to die out

You'd like to think that but, we both know that's not going to happen. Poor baby FAGGOT.

That isn't intended to scare. That's just having a laugh pre-action. The scare comes later when we're in the news again for immigrant families being moved out under police guard.

This is funny as shit and I'd love to buy a round for those guys..

But do sandniggers even know what the klan is?

Fucking mad lads in Éire

Nar laga Día thu eireanon

Attached: image.jpg (640x535, 238K)

This isn't the fucking IRA or even Republicans, this is Northern Ireland. British loyalists for crying out loud.

Aye, those lads need to step their game up. Some of them, in the spirit of competition, will hopefully want to outdo us. Then the ball will get rolling.
You heard it here first, the global race war was started by a few drunk prods in bedsheets.

The ulster unionists have been doing this for a while, yet the idiotic Americans place the rewards of this on the recucklicans? The dumb Boston retards realise the Republic put a paki in charge, a gay paki and the IRA are heavily marxist immigrant lovers.

Right? They do know this law yeah?

You're right desu
We get no recognition either. Based italy this, based poland that...Notice us you bastards!

I was just thinking. Norn Iron antifa, the skinny cunts, taking them down would be quite the coup. All peaceful like, ofcourse. Purely through democratic, political egalitarian measures.
It's not like they hide their tracks on social media or anything.
Anyone got a link to that hoo haa antifa song??

Is there any far-right group in Ireland's republic? Also, to Ulster guys or british ones, what would happen if the entire island of uk (I've never understand differences between names to be honest) falls for part and parcels? Would you join Ireland because catholic based?

I couldn't see it. Personally i'd accept a union if the republic went right, even far right but a lot of protestants have loyalty to the crown deeply ingrained in them. My family is mixed, far as I can gather ours originates from the highlands of sco and n/e Ulster, so I don't feel it as much. People on the outside underestimate that loyalty that the border and eng planters have.
Ideally Ulster independence is best. Ulster was always an independent province and both catholic and prods would have an easier time accepting that.
I'll say this though and I know it to be true, it's already talked about among some loyalists. If eng/sco erupted into civil war there are quite a few here would be on the first ferry over.
Can't speak for republic far right groups, haven't heard of any.

But I've heard about ulster nationalist groups trying to hunt catholic people near churches and things like that. In case of hard times, do you think protestan loyalist could side with catholics? I remember that walks in Belfast heavily secured even with walls

>Fucking mad lads in Éire

Thats in Newtownards. Newtownards is very heavily Protestant, and certainly wouldnt use the word Eire.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/kkk-islamic-centre-northern-ireland-ku-klux-klan-newtonards-down-psni-a8606386.html

>The last census showed 0.2 per cent of the population in Northern Ireland are Muslim, but the region has been singled out as having a problem with racism and Islamophobia.

>A 2018 survey found that 47 per cent of people would not willingly accept a Muslim as a close friend, in results which Amnesty International said “should shock us to our core”.

B A S E D

>Could they unite?
Yes. A big enough threat would do it. All of us love our shitty little corner and we won't let some niggers take what we killed each other for, for so long.

we will be the last white country.

republicans and unionists will stand united.

Attached: 1529118008136.jpg (686x680, 77K)

Another question for you, in case you're an ulster neighbour or at least you know about it. Most organizations I know, far-left and far-right ones, give their support to "Eire" more than Ulster, british imperialism hate?

They erroneously still cling to the old republic nationalist ideal.
For one, i'm not even sure nationalism exists as a real force with republicans anymore. It was coopted by marxists and sold out to the eu. They are now being colonised by immigrants and many don't recognise it. Breaks my heart desu, it's how the english colonisation started, there are precedents to learn from.
2. They don't understand history. Ireland was never one nation. That's a recent development. The irony is the loyalists and republicans are both wrong.
There probably is Imperialist hate too. That I understand, it was wrong. But, we are all closely related and what's done is done.

Muslims don't know who the fucking KKK is. This is probably a joke on that South Park episode.
>What are black people most afraid of?
>Ghosts?
>Bingo.
Then they jump out and go Boooo!

Let me put it like this. Irish nationalists here and Ulster unionists both invoke the hound of Ulster Cu Chulainn in propaganda. Why? He is a symbol of Ulster, an independent kingdom, seperate of but related to the rest of Ireland.
We need to see what is right in front of us, Ulster is Ulster!

That's just bad optics desu