What did Katie hopkins mean by this ?

What did Katie hopkins mean by this ?

Attached: 91AF4E5F-D9F0-4B39-AFA5-C09DA909AC45.jpg (757x503, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1056876488329519104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy gevalt delet

Link it next time, you lazy Kraut.

Oh shit son!

She’s telling the Jews it’s their fault

There are more gay niggers than there are jews. Why the fuck does the media focus on such absolutely tiny amount of people all the time.

Surprisingly based for such a zionist shill

Why isn't Jow Forums on twitter giving support normies like katie hopkins? NPCs are the key.

Attached: 1540655405848.gif (200x200, 382K)

link or it didn't happen

>who is the real problem?.

Attached: jews.jpg (285x58, 2K)

wow, it's real

I run social media bots on a 15 dollar xeon from 2007 user. Obviously claiming to be from Jow Forums is a bad move. The truth will set people free, not this anime imageboard.

Yes, it's indeed my understanding that when Jews start dying it's generally their fault.

twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1056876488329519104

Attached: 374.png (752x529, 218K)

This lady is Based

It's not a meme that the heads of most media organizations are Jewish.

She's right, but also a massive cunt.
Report it just to wipe that smug look off her trout

I'm so sick of all the rats we have in the world, these vermin need to be removed

>guys we've gotta do something about all these Jews!
>no Israel is based and redpilled lol forget about 9/11 the Falklands and the liberty lol. Iran contrawhat? Cmon they hate Muslims too so they're our friends! You've got no proof that Israelis are responsible for the migrant crisis its just conspiracy theories lol!

Of course it is their fault. The more people know about the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, Soros and other Jewish nation wreckers the more unstable people will take their guns and do bad stuff with it.
It's their own fault. If I went to Israel and started engaging in activity that undermines the future and very existence of their nation I wouldn't expect to stay alive for very long as well.

Holy shit. I thought she was some kind of watered down Ezra Levant conservative.

Attached: Woah.jpg (460x347, 45K)

I have no idea

She is, maybe she is taking the redpill

>Jews want to ban Trump from going to that synagogue to pay respects
>Despite the shooter hating Trump
>Jews demand that Trump condemn white nationalism

Based Katie

/ourlesbian/

Wtf I love Katie Hopkins now.

It means she's an ex reality TV contestant who realised she could make a living by saying controversial things.

she hates the camel fuckers more than she likes the hand wringers.

wohooo she's gonna get banned from murican media now!

Attached: taxidriver1.jpg (725x483, 137K)

Because it is. We tried to warn the normie Jews that they're just sacrifices for the elite waiting to happen. They sacrificed them while escaping to America in WW2 and they'll do it again and again until the normie Jews finally rise up against the elite.

Attached: 1521678367985.gif (500x466, 987K)

Attached: 565354.jpg (1415x1267, 604K)