My sister is extremely bluepilled when it comes to imigrants, abortion, gender wage gap etc. How cam I redpill her?

My sister is extremely bluepilled when it comes to imigrants, abortion, gender wage gap etc. How cam I redpill her?

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-093047_Google.jpg (1079x1076, 336K)

Smack the stupid bitch lol.
>Your parents still havent oof

Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-093307_Google.jpg (481x472, 117K)

My parents are bluepilled too. I'm the only conservative one.

Attached: 1539978857397.png (807x935, 232K)

>Immigrants
Use the house and door argument, if you own a house, do you lock your house's front door? The reason for you to lock it is to protect yourself. If a country does not have a wall, then illegal immigrants will invade the land. And that's the reason why immigration process exist is to filter out criminals and allow good people to enter the land.
>Abortion
Let her see the abortion webms on this site
>Gender Wage Pay gap
If women are paid less than their counterpart, then why companies won't hire more women?

Attached: 1539895815905.jpg (576x159, 41K)

My gf has been getting more and more red pilled. The trick isn't to convince them that niggers and Jews are bad news, the trick is to watch the news and comment from the middle, and let THEM come to their conclusions... In about 3 months SHE will be trying to convince ME of the zionist threats.

rape her

Beat her

>How can I redpill her?
post her tits on here and i will tell you

Then kill her and wear her clothes like a fucking psychopath
t.dragonborn

There's really nothing you can do except live your life and lead through example.
>you can never convince anyone of anything
Each person has to make the decision to see & believe truth for themselves. Being NPC is the easiest decision a person can make.

Thanks man

Don't bother, just have more kids then her

Listen to her concerns and beliefs? Maybe come to understand how she sees the world? Attempt to grasp better how it feels to walk in her shoes. She might even help you better refine your own world view.

I dunno if it will work on her. She gets really pissed if somebody doesn't like her opinion, and i don't thing that she will cometo the conclusion by herself
>pretty sad honestly

Force her to take the city bus

Pay Mexicans to rape her

Lay off the meth.

RAPE

Attached: buymesomefuckingpizza.png (878x486, 488K)

Become the type of man with whom she wouldn't think of talking back.

With your dick!

your family should host some refugees
any response other than doing it would be hypocrisy you can destroy

8/10
you're getting newfag tail guaranteed

Send her for 2 weeks trip to Germoney, she gets raped in zero time, that should work in my opinion.

Or make her have your kids!

Fkn burgers with some brains for a change. Damn im falling in love with this board as it gets more and more focused on how id destroy some maggots.

Abortion. Tell her that shes dumb and the kids are her way to happiness, but tell her to not trust you but show her pics of "liberated grills from britistan where they fall flat on their faces and ask her if that's how liberated HABBY grills look like.

As for gender wage gap ask her if she works 4 hours and you 14 who deserves more money?

The problem with you is though that you will fail to stand your ground and focus on this points alone, therefore ud try to explain ur existence to her instead of telling her how dumb she is and that she should work 14 hours then bitch about the wagegap.

Attached: ww2h4.png (391x255, 175K)

She’s not blue pulled, she thinks the men in her family are pussies and she wants to be fucked by a more masculine man. She’s partially influenced by media portrayals of dark men as strong and white men as awkward and mostly influenced by you being a flaming faggot

fuck her

Do exactly what I said. Find some topic she cares about. For it gf it was rape. She emigrated from Sweden and still has family there, the highest sentence you can get for rape in Sweden is 10 years for aggravated rape of a minor, that was what set her down the rabbit hole. She was reading the news about that rapper who just got probation for his 14yo gf and said to me "look at this NIGGER, why do they defend these people?" She's not even a cussing person, but that's the power of your cult of personality.

LOL you wouldn't even have to pay them.

Send her to Sweden or Germany or Englanf as a migrant missionary.

>How cam I redpill her?
Slap her butthole with your dick until she begs for your whitepill.

Bluepill is like a non-Newtonian fluid for most issues in my experience. You can't go hard and fast or you'll bounce off. Very few people are in so deep that they are completely accepting of the narrative so it's just a matter of finding that flaw and slowly driving the wedge in. As the gap between what she believes and what is accepted to believe widens cracks will show in related narratives, spreading across the entire belief construct as you drive in wedges there too.

Is that supposed to be Styx?

rape her

I have two sisters, bluepilled as fuck but redpilled them. Almost all women think alike, and always will side where moral high ground lies. So just make them believe your argument has it and welcome them.
Start very slow and carefully, never disagree but just add new stuff. I used to say outrageous shit and then say I was quoting Quran and laugh it off. Then say even I was surprised that all this shit was really in Quran. (the best shit to quote is Islam allows smacking bitches, they hate idea lol)

Then introduce all the fact and show how surprised you are, you can use memes here. You can start to have small disagreements and reasonable arguments as you have opened their mind a bit. From here you have to judge how to take it further forward. Hope this helps.