BRAZIL ULTIMATE LEFTIST DEGENERACY

vimeo.com/112440887
>Cuceta
>Fag LGBT movie about gay tranny guy tattooing a PUSSY on it's anus, pretending it to be a sex change surgery

>Johnny Hooker
>Shilling that JESUS CHRIST is a gay and tranny, and calling people to chant that Jesus is transsexual

Attached: IhIhIHJesusEhTravesti.png (856x447, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEGrOcQlPw
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=9rEGrOcQlPw

Second link!

Two large things that are wrong with bolsonaro
1. Hates the amazon rainforest
2. Zionism

He doesn't hate the rainforest!

the rain forest is a fucking bastard

At least nips made it cute.

Attached: 897a68508c2eec6c393790822aa6fef1.jpg (1162x845, 732K)

/dEmwjt

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Brazil was a mistake in every way possible.

Attached: guerrilla1.jpg (3994x2415, 3.91M)

In the long run leftist will destroy the enviroment. Free market doesnt go out of its way to ruin the enviroment unless its profotable, and that usallly can only happen when a government makes it profitable to do so e.g. China

Just when I thought we were over this discord poster with its 6000 member post. This is a doxxing scheme faggot or not stay out.

I am absolutely okay with this.

#basta

based I love it
WE NEED MORE STUFF LIKE THESE

Attached: christfaggot.png (531x710, 193K)

I'd like to add that massive issue with leftists is that they want higher standards of living for everyone, which is absolutely certain way to demolish environment.
The redpilled solution when it comes to forests is not to cut them down however, while forest economy is unfortunate necessity new forests should also be planted and diversified. Going overboard with profiting from forests is short sighted.

What is this

disgraceful

thats bcuz ur a faggot scum

Our lord and savior.

Attached: 22cb2c65058755dca333305ae866d4d8.jpg (600x812, 289K)

Don’t lump people like me who just wanna be left alone with those others that make every part of their identity some sort of political protest. It annoys the shit out of me cause it makes all gay people out to be the social equivalent of vegans, annoying cunts that won’t stop shilling for their shitty way of life even though no one is interested. Just live a nice quiet life not disturbing or bothering anyone else and everyone will be happy, the more you shill for how much you wanna be pozzed the more vitriol you’ll attract.

Brazil is about to get purged of this
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

Is the jesus in that pic a tranny or just the average crazy lefty from a rich family?
I mean, most of the time there's shit like this around here its university middle class or higher people starting shit because "muh evil facist right wing nazi whatever people who don't agree with me mimimi"

I'm thrilled he's going to destroy the rainforest. All through the 90's we were told that it was going to be cut down and we'd all die because of it. All these years later, and we're all still here including the faggot Amazon rainforest. It's about damn time someone powerful enough hates it and can do something about it.

Can mods ban this gay spmabot already?

I'm SEETHING to cut the Amazon