Hey Pole, how do you think the pre-planned "extinction" event will happen? I mean...

Hey Pole, how do you think the pre-planned "extinction" event will happen? I mean, after the "grand replacement" and all?
Itt we larp as high and mighty NWO leaders and plan the road to 0.5 billion heads of cattle.
Surely there are far more efficient plans than mine, but here I go:
1) As soon as whites become minorities in major white countries the NWO fabricates some kind of a huge military conflict between them, thus sending most of those who're actually able to fight into the grinder;
2) In the meantime populations around the globe are being deliberately infected with some carefully engineered plague, or multiple plagues. The time to take effect will be calculated as to not begin the chaos prematurely, by then an enormous amount of people all over the globe are infected but aren't aware of it yet, counting billions;
3) The fabricated conflict is now in full ebil mode, most of the forces are fighting each other. Just before sending enough tacticool nukes into the places of said conflict to effectively wipe the military out, the NWO simultaneously cuts off access to electricity and water everywhere, essentially leaving most of humanity in the dark. This is where the plague/plagues begin to manifest, mostly just quickly killing people, some remain as carriers, unknowingly spreading the disease to yet unaffected;

Continued in the next post.

Attached: 1393363139250.gif (640x537, 2.6M)

4) Absolute chaos ensues, without global, instant communication most become akin to blind puppies. Rampant looting and senseless murder everywhere, infrastructure is gone and life basically becomes a FFA match with no respawn, all the while the plague gets "it's final form" and nullifies huge chunks of peoples with incredible hihg speed. In the meantime "those in on the plan" are safely hunkered down in private, luxurious bunkers and whatnot, observing the massacre. A loyal portion of the military forces also hunkered down until further notice;
5) The number of people left alive reaches around half a billion. This is when through flyers and whatnot the NWO officially announces it's presence, gives the locations of pre-designated camps for the survivors and amasses said survivors for containment and observation in said camps. The unruly are swiftly dealt with, but the point is to weed out the resistance completely, so as soon as some kind of rebels form away from camps, huge swarms of military drones are activated and used to mow down any remaining resistance;
6) The remaining docile, defenseless population is ruled with an iron fist and used as seen fit by the NWO. No kind of freedom is even mentioned, from then on it's only slaves and masters.

So, fellow goyim, how do you think our bright future is coming about?

Attached: 1398607217549.gif (200x200, 27K)

climate change and overfarming resulting in a massive reduction in arable land.

Nigga where the fireworks be at? That's the "eh" kind of an extinction event.

Link will moon and the small resistance that is now formed in the decentralized ether will fight the transcendental human cyborg war and thus ultimately defeate the illuminati.
We put our strength together and reset project humanity while funds are SAFU will fly as a spaceship into the galactic void.

Based and redpilled.
Now turn around and bend over.

I think I might be too much of a vodkanigger to make an actually engaging thread. Fuck me.

Attached: 58f627ba-e05e-4c71-b66f-2cc0c2ce0061.jpg (221x200, 6K)

Go home, Ivan, you're drunk.

Not yet, Jimmy. Besides, weed and mushrooms are much better than alcohol.

then stop mixing shrooms, you're going to fry your brain.

Jokes on you, there's nothing left to fry. I doubt there was anything to fry to begin with. Engaging full-hedonism mode, fuck everything. One can only check out when the full realization of being sub-human comes.

I'm not gonna lie, this post is terrifying. I've had the exact same thoughts before, especially the huge conflict between the minority white populations and other races to get rid of the last whites. This absolutely makes sense and may not be followed to the tee, but I'd say it's a safe fucking bet that generally speaking, this is their plan.

We do not have much time left. We really don't. Did our last hope die with Hitler?

Attached: 72df22835b5a235ebefcc38a7de74763.jpg (600x873, 35K)

Considering the ruthlessness and coordination with which the last Reich was stomped out, I'd say nothing would stop them from obliterating any future Hitlers before they even get anywhere.
But then again I'm a complete defeatist and don't know much of anything, so there're probably some table-turning events that degenerates like me don't expect at all.

Don't ask me

[desire to divide Polan intensifies]

Attached: 65ee7d12-06fc-4cc8-8085-8a7011219f58.jpg (620x427, 29K)

Well, I don't think Putin is a globalist so you're probably safer than most. I hope Putin picks a good successor and keeps that Navalny guy locked up.

I'm fully convinced he's a part of the global kabal, seeing as Russia is being pumped with Islam.
Besides the point I'm all for absolute anarchy and global madness, because I've lost all trust in any and all politicians of any kind throughout the years. Realizing that I'm nothing before the powers that be I chose to move to Amsterdam to daily smonk wed and regularly eat shrooms. Being a hedonistic degenerate I'll most likely end up committing sudoku anyway, so in the end I'm just an observer akin to an ant watching a human kid pour gasoline in my anthill.

Geesh dude, your level of despair is beyond anything I've seen before.

>pole

Attached: 1538302339013.png (320x320, 114K)

less pre-planned, more inevitable
less "grand replacement," more anticipation
we are entering a 100+ thousand year glacial cycle, 99% of humanity will starve to death from famine and drought. elites are just anticipating it and keeping it secret from the plebs who will all die off.

He is correct on Putin though. Way too many on the right trust the guy despite there being shit tonnes of instances where jails his people (including fucking youtubers) , his relationship with Israel and possibly other (((oligarchs))) that don't piss him off and there's even a tonne of non-white illegals in Russia coming from places like Uzbekistan. yet it's barely talked about by people on our side of the right

Humans are earth's greatest resource. No smart NWO leader would waste humans. And they're so easy to control, there's no reason to kill em.

Maybe what OP is describing is the seven years of hell on earth when the antichrist arrives. Those of us who believe and follow Jesus will ascend to heaven during this time of tribulation, others will be forced to fight a brutal battle.

>jails his people (including fucking youtubers)
Most of those cases are actually overblown fake news where those yutubers get small fines because they insulted somebody. While the trial is going on, liberals pretend those youtubers are about to get literally killed and the results of those trials are something libshits prefer not to spread. We live in a country where a protester who literally burns the entrance to the FSB building gets away with a fine. Try doing that to pentagon see what happens

Youre forgetting the ultimate wild card: A.I.

These dumb kikes are going to BTFO themselves (and the rest of us) when they open pandoras box, foolishly thinking theyve "mastered" selective memory A.I.

You dont know shit Ivan. There future is going to be brutal and a LOT of people are going to die, but any illusion of control from those at the top is going to be utterly eviscerated as they try to coral humanity under a system they dont even understand let alone can actually control.

>tldr: dumb schlomos will unleash a technological horror that they think is the key to enslaving the goyim forever, but will actually unravel their deceit based power structures (and the already worn fabric of our society) at a rate that is, literally, inhuman. end result = kike house of cards BTFO

Attached: china dystopia.jpg (3000x2000, 711K)

The way I see it is with enough technological advancement there's simply no need for your typical masses. Which is why I'm assuming "the brains" of humanity would be likely saved by the NWO as they're useful in advancing progress further.
Something also tells me that it's way easier to keep 500mil heads under meticulous control, including their breeding. It's just numbers, an amount of workforce that is guaranteed to do as told or be eliminated instantly. In time there will probably be advanced enough robots to replace most of the physical work, which means being technically inclined in terms of education to further scientific progress would be the top priority in selective breeding and eugenics that the survivors are to be subjected to.
I don't think humans are the greatest resource on Earth, and it would be lucky for everyone if the higher-ups don't see it the way I do.

This is my wet dream, to be honest. It's difficult to believe something like that would happen, but oh boy I would give my life for something of this magnitude to come true.

Trump is hitler 2.0

Sends whites to die in ww3 with russia. Conquers the world. Sends everyone he doesn’t kill to work camps.

The end.

Attached: CB892BE3-53D8-486F-9E29-7E5394CA5044.jpg (261x193, 21K)

Its already happening. I wasnt pitching some doomer LARP like you are, Im telling you straight up what is going to happen. I dont want to type paragraphs on this right now but I will tell you Im in Silicon Valley, Ive got my ear very close to the pulse on this, and in due time, the paradox of a LOGIC based AI being in control of a system held together by illogical, contradictory lies will be explosive.

Dont think the AI itself will be going rogue and gassing the kikes, just that its very presence is going to be SO destabilizing to human activity (the opposite intended effect) that the control grid on humanity will break under the weight.

In case it's true I'm glad to be alive for another year, maybe I'll even get to see the glorious AI-induced shitstorm. At this point something like that seems like the only reason to not commit sudoku asap - just to watch the world burn is a gift in and of itself.
Hope you ain't larping. After so much larp it's difficult to trust anyone about anything.

Attached: eb1aeb9e-ec58-4961-93af-6ffc468d2ee3.jpg (324x278, 27K)

No matter how it goes down, it will almost surely involve a fabricated catastrophe/series of catastrophes, and ((they)) will step in to "save" they day. They will wait for the time when they desperate, huddled masses are willing to take any hand that reaches out to them. At that point, even if people know their intentions, they would probably still be willing to take their "help."
Honestly, the only way I see to counter their strategy is to wake people up. No one would give ((them)) anything if people knew ((they)) are the ones causing/trying to cause the problems in the first place. We can only hope the truth comes to light before the catastrophes happen, so they can be stopped beforehand, or part of the way through to at least mitigate the damage