Protip: It's over

Protip: It's over

Attached: trumplestiltskin.jpg (1200x630, 53K)

Not the first time i've seen this thread
Options field gentlemen

bump

What's over? He's done economic wonders with the country.
If you want free healthcare, just live somewhere else.

Blue wave status: coming

Confirmed

Attached: 1532528457204.png (676x541, 146K)

Shills are shilling fucking hard today. They are scared their false flags arent going to work.

Senate is a lock for the Republicans, worst case scenario is the Dems take the House... which gets them basically nothing. Trump will still be able to confirm justices, he'll still be able to push EOs through, and he'll have Nancy Pelosi convincing Americans to support his reelection in 2020.

:thinking:

Attached: 1529847937431.png (1142x874, 727K)

Meh, politics is a pendulm, he's already disrupted the warmongering left, and put a halt on global policing.

womp womp

bump

reminder to vote straight democrat as a fuck you to the orange kike and the kushner shills

Yes!

Attached: 1539888698761.jpg (672x1024, 62K)

this, but ironically

It's just getting started

I think that its definitely going to be a blue wave. I live in a stronghold full of trump supporters, and from what I've been seeing a lot of the people who voted for trump are now saying that they're going to vote straight ticket dems in the midterms.

They say that they're seeing a lot of violence coming from the right side. A lot of things have fired people up, mainly kavanahgh, the MAGAbomber, and the synagogue shooter. these three things have really shaken trumps base.

I think were going to see in the midterms that a lot of people instead of red will be voting blue

THIS

Press S for sage.

Imagine dressing up for Halloween, but you weren't invited to any parties.

SHUT IT DOWN GOYS

Lol.

Attached: vddvd.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Larping faggot. You glow in the dark

Listen just because you deny reality doesnt mean that reality isnt real. The truth is a lot of people are hurt. scared. they're afraid of a trump presidency AND a trump controlled house AND a trump controlled Senate. they want a balance of power and that's what they're voting for

You faggots do such an amazing job at outing yourselves. Maybe you're dumb enough to fall for similar subversion, but we aren't.

cringe and bluepilled

They were supposedly just as afraid last election for all of that yet he was still voted in

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1462337880029.jpg (700x520, 67K)

Yep and shareblue learned about phone posting

Fuck trump