I'M LIBERAL
NOT A DEMOCRAT
MORE INSIDE

Attached: MAGAY.png (770x967, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Timcasts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get 'em seeing and thinking

Attached: BLACKLEADERS.png (771x967, 549K)

It's easy and fun!

Attached: AMERICANLIVESMATTER.png (771x969, 56K)

Most people want the same things.

Attached: Moneybitchesweed.png (771x967, 41K)

For your pleasure....

Attached: blank.png (771x967, 17K)

I'm actually a liberal and actually not a democrat and there is no way I would vote for Trump. And there are even some situations where I vote republican.

Attached: 79Bq5ZA.png (960x960, 1.48M)

its decent for a boomer made meme

the idea is good, the execution is somewhat poor, but its stuff like the font, and lack of details of design

I guess it will resonate with older liberals

I'm mean...It could use some refinement but the general principle is there. "Democrat" has lost it's meaning to most the populace. Remind them that the left went to far. Simplicity works best for normies. I have good feelings. May Kek bless this meme. Praise

Attached: 1536056321083.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

cancer

>would vote for neocons
>wouldnt vote for Trump

sure thing buddy you are a liberal, i believe you

Shadilay, my kekerino xDDD

Attached: BASED.jpg (1920x1080, 1.51M)

Hey man...high as shit and it's a rough draft. but I think there is much potential. Thanks for the feedback. Maybe better shopanons can have fun with it..I didn't want to keep the idea to myself.

Attached: SavingThumbs.jpg (720x450, 241K)

Kek

ITT: Sargon of Akkad

This is so not going to work.. You need to think like a democrat if you want to turn them

>I didn't want to keep the idea to myself.

thats all that matters, you did good

memes dont spring up instantly, when they reach their final form they explode but people dont notice there is a process behind reaching said final form

t. meme scholar

Thanks for putting all the shittiest e-celebs on one image.

So we need to start aborting babies and talk about gender inclusivity spectrums.

this is the type of liberal you want to reach, liberals like Tim Pool

watch him to get into his mindset

#StandWithIsrael

Attached: im liberal.png (771x967, 18K)

youtube.com/user/Timcasts

Unironically this. Let off the JQ until after midterms.
>inb4 Zionist shill, Jew, kike, and insert typical Jow Forums insult

/dEmwjt

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Or maybe antifa on the left and a nice family on the right

Attached: ANTIFA.png (1280x967, 639K)

so you're a degnerate who ignores the ills of society that brought us to this situation, you will never MAGA, you will continue the decline. Good Game.

Fuck off faggot

I've never cringed so hard

I'll give you some examples of republicans I've voted for and why:

Joseph Cao - US House of Representatives

Cao was the only republican to vote in favor of Obamacare, and was generally moderate or center. He also was the first New Orleans rep to come from our robust vietnamese-american population. I voted for him to encourage more moderate republicans. He lost to Cedric Richmond.

Julie Stokes - Louisiana Secretary of State

I've researched Stokes' work in the Louisiana legislature and am very impressed with her knowledge of fiscal policy and intelligence in general. And although she is beholden to corporate masters, she is generally fairly middle of the road. The democrat challengers are also uncompelling. One democrat appears to have been revived from a 19th cryochamber. Her motives for running are to purge minorities from the voting rolls. Yikes. The other democrat has no messaging whatsoever and I can't tell where she stands on anything.

Attached: Louisiana.png (2000x1333, 328K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: 1540767060836.jpg (358x363, 31K)

not at all... but I figured I'd appeal to the masses that are on the fence. Which in turns rages some of you into keeping this post bumped making a better chance for bringing those that can make this meme better into this thread. Win-win.

Attached: HELPOURHOMELESSFIRST.png (771x975, 608K)

Agreed. Small red pills at a time. Normies are scared shitless right now we need to give them a gentle push.

gibs FA SBR mp5. Can't have that without a shitton of R's in office. and perhaps more radicalized right will be accepted sooner than later. the pendulum is swinging back.

Attached: 1530385212263.png (655x600, 226K)

shameless bump

Attached: Last action thumb.jpg (600x248, 92K)