BUTLER HIGHSCHOOL SHOOTING

So now we have annoyed white kids shooting up schools because they don't want to take midterms?

MATTHEWS, N.C. --
Authorities say a student shot and wounded another student at a North Carolina high school before being taken into custody.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools issued a statement saying the student was shot Monday morning at Butler High School in Matthews. The Matthews Police Department said the student was taken to a hospital but couldn't provide information on the injuries.

>cbsnews.com/news/butler-high-school-shooting-today-2018-10-29-live-stream-updates/

>wsoctv.com/news/local/butler-high-school-on-lockdown-after-1-shot/862230310

Attached: 1524355892872.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/butler-high-school-shooting-today-2018-10-29-live-stream-updates/
heraldonline.com/latest-news/article220780475.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We will win.

Guns are the problem! The cause of the crime is the means, not the motive!

Isolated incident

calendar for today

Attached: 1509591250986.png (668x421, 60K)

>cbsnews.com/news/butler-high-school-shooting-today-2018-10-29-live-stream-updates/
>Police said this appears to be an isolated incident,

of course its isolated....
that's not the point.

That's not what they say though. They say the cause of the severity is the gun, not the cause.

Lets just take for example the shooting of the Jews last week.
What are the odds he would have killed 11 people with a knife?
1/1000 maybe?

He could have killed a lot more with a well-placed pipe bomb, a gallon of gas, and standing outside with a bow and arrow and an 18" machete to use if anybody got close.

In the 50s there was a kid who executed 8 people in a hair salon because he wanted to be famous. Nothing really new in America. The suburbs were a mistake

>if guns didn't exist, no one would get shot
POWERFUL

Doubt it. Here’s florida early voting numbers for you.

I already voted Andrew Gillum.

>mecklenburg

he could have but how often to do we hear about bombs exploding and killing many individuals in the untied states?
So now we take the amount of school shootings say in 6 months. Tally up the people killed, then we take the number of bombings and tally up the people killed. I think a bomb is diminishing returns considering how little they happen. If we are looking at the most amount of people someone can kill. Sure a bomb would be devastating but I feel shootings are much more frequent and in the long term, much worse than a bombing.

thanks for the reply hun

Damn, this hits close to home. I graduated from Butler a long time ago....

I'm sorry you had to deal with this user.

So what? Drive a car through a crowd then. If you put a kid on crazy drugs and he wants to kill, he'll kill. You could even do like Cho and chain the doors closed so you could go around and easily butcher away with your knives.

Even driving a car though a crowd, looking at the statistics of last year, the body count in the US is still not close to school shootings, even high profile shootings.

holy shit I went to this high school!

I feel for you user

Did you also go to crestdale?

Dude, Chicago has a Las Vegas number of shootings every single week. You're looking at this like a complete retard.

Cars kill way more than "school shootings" even if you are conflating gang violence near schools in your stats.

welp... student has died during surgery.
Just heard on the local news

why can't you discuss without calling people retarded?

sure they do, not in anger though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ME WANTY WIN MIDTERM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MORE SHOOTY SHOOTY

Attached: 1540053220414.gif (570x537, 48K)

Guess he died a while ago
>heraldonline.com/latest-news/article220780475.html

Oy vey.

you ok hunny?

cool thanks for the reply!

reporter going off on wcnc charlotte
thought they were going to turn the camera off.

>anger
So death is okay, it's the motive that bugs you?

Don't worry; there's still plenty of time. So far it's been like every couple of days they try to roll out some new drama, and it's mostly been quickly disassembled and/or fallen flat.

They'll need to go for overwhelming the administration into doing something really onerous in order to agitate much of a change in voting pattern.

of course it is!
We know shootings in bad areas are always going to happen.

Hey that's not cool. My best friend shot himself in anger.

I'm sorry for your loss. He should have got some help as well prior to him blowing his brains out.
Thats another issue, but for another time.

>school getting shot
who cares? this is what you decide to waste your time talking about.
in more interesting news: i took a shit and i was a little less red than normal.

Oh, he did. They put him on SSRIs, which is what pushed him over the edge.

I see, so by shifting the goalposts enough, a sympathetic case for any degree of arbitrary regulation can be made that conveniently dodges any rational counter argument.

you should definitely go to a doctor if it was red prior user.
Take care of yourself a little more from now on.

I'm not shifting anything. I think the regulations on gun laws seriously need to be looked at hun.

It was nigs

Not sure yet, nothing about the shooter has been posted or reported on yet.

literally everyone voting for this milk dud looking gorilla is only doing so because he’s Obama Jr

its because it usually gets hurt from me straining to hard. maybe i should start getting doing enemas to reduce the size of my logs.

I'll be back in a bit, need to make more coffee and take a shit.

Bright red typically means anal fissures, so you'd want to do things like reduce alcohol consumption and eat high-cholesterol and high-collegen food to help your intestines repair in addition to a high-fiber diet so that you can move your bowels and excrete toxins more easily.

Dark red is the dangerous kind, as that's what intestinal bleeding produces. And don't eat beets. That'll give you a scare if you don't know what to expect.

>35% black

how likely is it this was black on black violence?

IMPEACH WHITE PEOPLE
HILLARY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST THESE TERRORISTS

Dude no, don't strain on the toilet. Also make sure you're hydrated. If it's coming out all big and hard that's because your body is retaining it in the colon to reabsorb more water because you're dehydrated.

before I go, stop eating like shit and eat a little more healthy, shit shouldn't fall out of your ass but you shouldn't be popping a view either.

Attached: 1531970405335.jpg (600x805, 52K)

that school is full of em

I voted in Florida yesterday. It was all old, rich while people. It is not normally like that. The red wave will drown the left. I sensed it the minute I parked.

Holy shit. Unexpected lol.
Good for (You)

The county is literally named after the Dutchy of Mecklenburg and the city after queen Charlotte, who was the duchess of Mecklenburg who married some British king around the time the region was settled.

sorry I'm back. They are still kids user.
Again I'll be back, got to order something for my truck.

Trump was there on Friday for a rally

>no "mass" shootings for months
>get close to important political event
>bombs and shootings everywhere
really jiggles my jello.

There's always room for jell-o. I wonder if kids still eat jell-o and people still make jell-o salad. That stuff has a way of hitting the spot.

Happened 25 miles from where I live.