Debunking "sea level rise"

The sea is not rising. Of all the narratives about climate change, sea level rise is one of the most routine talking points. How is this possibly allowed?

My family has owned a piece of property with sea level water access since 1902. Men in my family have left axe cut high water marks in a dock piling throughout time.

Sustained prevailing winds can temporarily raise water levels. Extreme rain and unusual tidal activity do too. It always returns to normal.

Most of the world's population lives in coastal regions. No one else measured? Even the raving liberal loons in my family acknowledge this inconsistency. The suggestion that sea levels are measurably higher in the last 100+ years is false.

Areas with "rising sea levels" are in fact sinking. Prove me wrong.

Attached: old-dock-david-griffith.jpg (900x585, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/01/09/melting-glaciers-are-pushing-down-the-bottom-of-the-ocean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Prove me wrong.
But you're not, user.

Attached: SeaLevels.jpg (1537x2176, 1.09M)

Technically, they've been rising since the start of the current deglaciation, but the rise has been slow and stable for around 8,000.

Attached: Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png (360x246, 61K)

The government disagrees. A Jewgle of "sea level rise" provides lying NOAA at the the US Department of Congress and directly counters my claim. This organization should be audited and either rebuilt from the ground up or abolished entirely.

Department of Commerce*

I'm not going to pretend to know everything about the sea level from thousands of years ago, but I don't believe for a second that human activity from the last hundred years has had any substantial impact on sea level. Admittedly, that graph is better than most sources on this subject and appears to relatively support my claim.

It was always a lie. They needed an excuse to tax you more and a justification to make shell enterprises to pay off allies. It’s also handy as a fake political platform that punches well above its weight.

Worst of all, they found the perfect tool to abuse, exploit and harness as a lynch mob those who truly love nature.

Attached: 4F223E70-4BBA-48B9-BF91-8A84C56B71C2.png (858x1200, 608K)

It's very stupid of you to assume there is no rebuttal and that you have thus "debunked" (there's no such thing, idiot. The dialogue is infinite) this. They would say there is some phenomenon that causes your region of land to float or something more scientific sounding.

Then it should be easy to prove and confront. Why can't someone go before Congress to directly refute the government's claim?

More lies to keep the wheel of progress turning. Don't stop consuming you disgusting bacteria.

There IS more water in the ocean, but the weight of it is just pushing the ocean floor deeper.

>Floating
Please.

Kek, is that your theory, or is there somewhere to read about that?

probably something more scientific-sounding and thus convincing. And retorting "please" only further makes you look like a fucking retard. Always know the opposing arguments, else you don't know anything at all.

The argument is that the ocean is rising because ice is melting because humans and cows are putting co2 and methane in the air and it captures heat. Then they point to some shithole island in the south Pacific that is sinking. Then they put up a graph saying that the ocean is rising on average x inches/year since y date. The graph is fake.

nypost.com/2018/01/09/melting-glaciers-are-pushing-down-the-bottom-of-the-ocean/

Thanks. I found some additional articles, but I'm going to have to think about that.

If you put ice cubes into a glass of water, will the water overflow once they melt?

Attached: 1414381074899.png (276x256, 57K)

Sea ice vs land ice. I can concede that if all the land ice melted, the sea would rise. I don't concede that the sea has risen in the last century.

Maybe you weren’t paying attention. The boys on top want it this way, therefore it will continue.

The "Safe Climate Caucus" is chaired by 2 Democrats and I suspect them both of being Jews.

As usual I was right.
Insurance companies have had advanced forecasting models built to predict weather far into the future and global flooding wasn't a factor in the next century.
Do humans dirty the environment? Yes, indeed they do, but open air nuke tests and leaded gasoline are no longer issues.

Long term real estate investment trusts would have also reshuffled holdings inland if this was a problem in the coming decades. Protip: They have not.