Tried posting on reddit

I have tried posting on reddit some. I think it’s worth trying to infiltrate subs with populist ideology. Anyways it’s such a fucking circle jerk there with everyone trying to have the”correct” globally praised opinion so that they can maximize the amount of likes they get from all the different nations of people who will read it. Reddit is literally designed to funnel its users into thinking from a globalist standpoint so they can get more imaginary internet points.

Long story short I got banned from quite a few subs. I recieves a message from some mods saying “if you are just going to be an ass don’t say anything at all :)” to which I replied “if you are just going to be a faggot kill yourself” and the occasional “what’s that gay boi? I can’t hear you with all the dicks up your butt”

Those people are so fake, it irritates me for sure.

Attached: C21E7C18-F484-4615-ABED-48363C8A1471.jpg (500x610, 56K)

Fuck off niggerfaggot

I have over 100 sleeper reddit accounts which are all 8-year-club

fpbp

you dont realize this place is exactly like reddit for the right?

/dEmwjt

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Sell me 3

what were some of your post?

so uh how much money do you make from likes on reddit anyway?

Attached: 1472240473285.jpg (3000x3912, 2.43M)

No. r/the_donald is reddit for the right.
Reddit encourages conformity while poll breeds contrarianism.

Not that Jow Forums doesn’t have its issues.

Wrong.
We don't ban niggers for wrongthink.

>Posts logic and shit on Reddit subs
>Gets banned and called names
That's how it works all right.
I occasionally do this as well.
Some of my favorite ones to get banned from:
r/Feminism
r/Atheism
r/Bitcoin

Attached: PepeAIportrait.jpg (890x884, 214K)

>Anyways it’s such a fucking circle jerk there with everyone trying to have the”correct” globally praised opinion so that they can maximize the amount of likes they get from all the different nations of people who will read it

90% of these websites where you can (((thumbs up))) or (((like))) a comment are always due to mass shilling or some type of fuckery. They will always have a primitive "majority wins/fame wins" mentality that will wash out any type of individuality. It's essentially a hydra of hypocrosy and the end goal is not to be a reflection of yourself in the world wide web but rather be a student following a rubric to apparent "fame"

If you don't want to get banned but still redpill people in these bubbles you have to be very subtle about it. You have to think like they do. It's possible because I have done it many times.

Happened to me too I decided to check how bad that site
>posted in t_d
>got banned by a bot in another sub(that i never posted in it) for posting at t_d
>banned in t_d because they didnt like my post
>banned from politics and world news because my opinion is "troll"
>banned in saudi arabia canada israel and few other i dont recall
THEY WERE ALL PERM BANS so you either suck its up or create a new account and all of that

You are a fucking idiot, but let me explain in the short version why you're wrong.
1:If you have a different opinion on Reddit you get banned, silenced, gotten rid of. If you have a different opinion here you have to prove it and you get a lot of (you)s which actually makes your comment MUCH MORE visible
2:Feels versus reals. I hate using such a simple phrase but, honestly, it is rather true. If you say something wrong here you're called a fag and shamed until you can "prove" it. If you say something wrong there, you're praised as progressive and its "your truth"
3:Fuck you. You're not worth one bullet point much less 3

It has gotten worse since a few years back. Best advice is to have many accounts, maybe one for only news related subs, one for right-wing subs, one for left wing subs etc.

She needs to grow some grass on that playground

Reddit is the internet version of hyper-regulation. Jow Forums is a free market.

I have well over 9000 accounts on reddit. I've been shitting up their leftist boards like politics, againsthatesubreddits, and their myriad tankie LARPer boards.
I've noticed that they never learn. Seems like I only ever get the same replies.
Reddit tries to outsmart you by allowing you to post, but not showing your posts to anyone else.
This is avoided by simply logging out and making a new account, then posting. If you can even log out. Despite how simple their site is, it seems to break a lot.

You can say whatever the fuck you want here, kike.
Try that shit on plebbit.
By the way, fuck you.
Parting words: Ever wonder why comments here and elsewhere that are not actively censored almost always veer right?
If you haven't wondered about that, it may be worth looking into.

Attached: 1533054223144.png (1865x1467, 1.67M)

I’ll sell you 3. $50 each.

Didn't read cunt
You should have learnt by now to stay away
There's a reason we don't like plebbitor scum here

Of course. It’s worth trying to subvert their culture however.

r/shoplifting was the only based based sub , of course they got rid of it :(

Attached: lf.jpg (1000x667, 115K)

Populism isn't an ideology

There are populist ideology. Faggot.

Attached: 00A58719-0D59-49D5-A21F-AEF9144A6EAA.jpg (637x824, 90K)

That's the problem with humanity in general. People form their cliques, gangs, cults and then they defend them against any critique because it invalidates them. If people could realize that there is no easy answer to the myriad of problems that plague humanity and everything is flawed then we could build a more humane and caring world with the great resources we have been given.

Fuck you. Commie bootlicking Jew. Nice fucking try, you don’t think I know what you are up to? Playing the sympathy card. Playing the “I’m one of you” card. Then bam, suddenly you are subverting us to communism.

Fuck that.

Attached: 75F2FCC9-6EEA-4A04-B0F8-DE035D358F34.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

haha you imply we don't have (Upvote)'s here, you're wrong. ask yourself why the fuck do these people on here always post the most beyond stupid stuff and threads, they only crave attention, while adding nothing to the site, rather just destroy it.

thats the world we live in now. people on here aren't any less fake.

it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1488168948124.jpg (234x448, 28K)

Nigger, my desktop is perma banned. you didn't name the jew well enough. Hi CIA niggers.

It depends on where you go on reddit, most of the large subs are designed as containment subs to keep people from interacting. But there's tons of little niche ones running in the background that just do their own shit. The hurricane sub is basically a mirror of /ahsg/ with the same exact comments being posted within seconds of each other.

>you imply we don't have (Upvote)'s here
More proof that all of the decent Germans were either killed in WW2 or left Germany.

Attached: YouAIportrait.jpg (890x884, 202K)

Reddit is designed to make people want the popular opinion. More downvotes = less people see you, more upvotes = more people see you. obvious jew site

Reddit and its voting system is the perfect example of why direct democracy leads to mob rule; a singular mode of thinking prevails and everything else is crushed, suffocated, and discarded.

Attached: a3KYMB8_460s.jpg (460x653, 43K)

I will give you 3 if you state your purpose

Pick your poison: tyranny of the majority or tyranny of the minority. Currently we have tyranny of the minority, the current control of people is just the illusion of choice.