I cannot wait for Canada and Uruguay to be crushed by Burgerland and Brazil

I cannot wait for Canada and Uruguay to be crushed by Burgerland and Brazil.

I'm Uruguayan myself, but the cucked leftist party in government didn't stop meddling in Brazil's affair calling Bolsonaro all sorts of names. After winning, every South American country sent Bolsonaro a message except for Uragay.

I really hope that Bolsonaro crushes us so the current government party dissapears forever.

Attached: 1hoLdvR.png (4616x2864, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFrdvogS5_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uuf-3wZgi9c
youtu.be/8Kel1vBLlfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What sorts of names of names?

youtube.com/watch?v=WFrdvogS5_Y

Resist where you can with a nationalistic right-wing stance, bro.

pls invade

Macaco

why are there so many jews in uruguay

Uruguay is a shithole full of resentful commies. I hope Brazil nukes us soon. I hate people here so much. They are worse than the br niggers

Reading Jow Forumsuruguay yesterday gave me cancer.

We need to invade all favelas and destroy the narcos first, we have the worst homicide rates in the world, shit is fucked up!

>resentful commies

Have you ever met a happy commie? They're all so bitter about how terribly unfair everything is.

Show your flag schlomo

Yes purge the favelas and better your economy new best fren.

Es mi bandera real, papa frita.

If Trump wants it, we can really have the best alliance, we just want to align ourselves with America and to better our dignity and living conditions, not to resist america, just to do a REAL PARTNERSHIP and FRIENDSHIP alliance.
Thats the sentiment on the whole lot that voted for Bolsonaro.
I hope Trumps does good on this.

Bolsonaro doesn't seem to give a fuck about Uruguay but his economic guru said Mercosul "isn't a priority" which I guess isn't good for you guys, hopefully you start demanding a less cucked government and elect your own right-wingers.

Uruguayans vote for the left candidates and they hide themselves. That's worse than being resentful. I can't find people to admit they voted for the left in my circle. The circle here is vote for the left and then complain all year long. Bunch of useless Spanish rapebabies

Problem here is that there is no right. Only center and commie cunts

just....

Attached: Federation.png (3500x3500, 632K)

COME ON CHILE
MAKE PINOCHET REAL AGAIN

I wish we could make way to the pacific

Don't you have any small-time politicians or movements that seem anti-establishment? Those are the guys that might explode and become national phenomenons before anyone realizes it.

It's time to rise bros, meme a military man, some economist, you can do it, we were stuck with PT, but stuff changed.

Let's do this!

Nah. There are some lolbertarian faggots. That's the most edgy thing we have, imagine that. The other are a bunch of sons of ex politicians

Kill yourself, neoliberals.

>t. Tyrone González

Yes. Cisplatina is a Brazil clay.

Trump is probably going to declare weed a states rights issue so not exactly autism tier anti weed

That was literally our political stablishment in 2014. If Bolso can win here, a similar guy can win in Uruguai. Remember Bolso won easily in Rio Grande do Sul.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuf-3wZgi9c

No worries we have canada taken care of.we just need to ask then to vote and join us as most of the west is getting screwed over and would love to join us.

youtu.be/8Kel1vBLlfQ

Attached: 1540598738495.png (630x610, 23K)

Don't worry bro we coming for you

Attached: Greater_Brazil.png (789x1090, 143K)

> huemonkeys crushing something
Our military doesn't have bullets to train soldiers and most of the equipment is from WW2.

Stupid. Brazil can't even take care of its own territory, let alone others. Brazil needs to break apart into smaller countries.

Traidores separatistas sujos serão os primeiros a serem exterminados.

maybe you could unite south america up to the panama and we unite the north down to the other half of the panama? and ethnically cleanse all the all the non-whites and we fund your campaign of gassing Peru, Venezuela and Ecuador?

Attached: 1540161077522.jpg (672x720, 58K)

I want to know what Venezuelanons think of this

cringecompilation.jpg

Brazil in the south, USA in the north, a united hemisphere.

Right-wing South American alliance, when?

...French fry?

If you become too weak we'll invade you. Watch out. Don't underestimate us.

Sorry but we need to deal with our shit and after that Venezuela asked first.

they are to distracted with things like starvation to care.

It also means "dumbass" in Uruguay.

rioplatenses are just a bunch of leftist cock loving fags arent you

If you try to cross our Rio we start dropping nukes on your Rio

Agreed. The people hate themselves and nobody deserves poor nordestinos putting petistas in the parlament. This nationalism bullshit was built by Vargas and it's completely artificial.
I really hope this economic freedom and decentralization of public resources Bolsonaro is preaching will feed separatist movements.

Tua mãe é a primeira.

You can already do that, actually we want you to. Please nuke our Rio.

Oligarchs is the right term

Keep dreaming, Brazil is weak, Bolsonaro is a corporationst jew puppet, prepare for lower wages and even shittier working conditions