Belgium
Spain
Sweden
Ukraine

Tolerated:
if your country isn't mentioned above

Attached: itbr.jpg (195x280, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2018/10/deputada-eleita-do-psl-pede-que-estudantes-denunciem-professores-contra-bolsonaro-em-sala-de-aula.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Navy#Brazilian_Navy_today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Air_Force#Aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=nXnstmYu5nM
cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani
youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizzo_(famiglia)#Stemma[36]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Italian brother

>congresswoman of the PSL asks that students denounce teachers against Bolsonaro in the classroom

>Ana Caroline Campagnolo (PSL), a state congresswoman from Santa Catarina, asked Santa Catarina students to denounce teachers who make "political-party complaints due to the victory of President [Jair] Bolsonaro."

>"Many professors of doctrine will be discontent and angry. Many will not be able to disguise their anger and make the classroom a captive audience for their political-party grievances because of President Bolsonaro's victory, "he wrote on his Facebook page shortly after the presidential election was confirmed.

>She asked the students to film or tape the demonstrations, and forward them to their staff, named after the teacher, the school and the city.

>She is part of a movement against leftist indoctrination in universities.

www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2018/10/deputada-eleita-do-psl-pede-que-estudantes-denunciem-professores-contra-bolsonaro-em-sala-de-aula.shtml

Is there any type of new commercial relations cooking between Brazil and Italy or is just a wish of a good relationship. Either way I'm thrilled.

Owed replies:
>My family is from Carrara, Turin and Trento. Are those red or blue?

Carrara red, Turin switches a lot, Trento same.
The current trend however is that big cities vote for globalist garbage, everyone else against it.

>Canada: Feels good to be tolerated
Only because of Peterson, Lauren Southern and Faith Goldy. You are quite cucked honestly and barely made it to the tolerated list. Your government and education are Sweden tier.

>Denmark bro
Strictest immigration laws in Europe, you confiscate cash from rapefugees. Even your center-left is against immigration now.

>Netherlands bro
Thirry Baudet is based, far more than Wilders.

I'm not aware of any new commercial relations for now. The most likely next political event is Bolsonaro handing us and Italian leftist terrorist, and tears will be all over the place.

BASED
we need to purge globalists from education as well

Are Italian Brazilians whiter than Portuguese Brazilians are?

A lot of Italians settled in the south, with Germans. They preferred the colder climate. Unlike the Africans, that stayed in the northeast and southeast. When I grew up, in RS, until I got to university (in the state capital), I only ever saw one black guy IRL, he was a student whose family had moved in from SP. Most non-whites in the south are a result of very recent migration.

Fuck off

Attached: beaut.jpg (224x225, 5K)

>"The dictatorship's mistake," he said two years ago, "was to torture and not kill" leftist dissidents and suspected sympathizers.

Attached: MY SIDES.png (694x698, 695K)

T-T-T-TOLERATED

Thoughts on Argentina?

Attached: Iron Lady and here Islands.jpg (620x388, 32K)

Battisti is on the way, Italian cousins! Make sure to throw him out of the Tarpeian Rock!

Attached: 1540768614506.png (2208x2208, 3.8M)

Yeah, fucking media portrays us as a bunch of niggers for some reason.

Italian descendent here, and kind of. But the German and Slavic descendents are whiter than both of us.

Hello there Guiana user

Why did you not add Austria to welcome?

What is the most based cut of Brazilian meat?

>in b4 picanha

I brasiliani sono un popolo di merda, sorry

Maminha

white countries not welcomed.....

>dissidents and suspected sympathizers
Terrorists and guerrillas

Attached: brasil-kiked-03.png (751x555, 399K)

>Denmark
what did they do?

HUE

I wasn't really going to post but it is rare to see Russia welcome anywhere.

Attached: 4_57363d5a.jpg (557x500, 190K)

Fuck off. You have to go back

hmm seems juicy, will try.

Thanks senpai.

Attached: 1540401318411.png (402x383, 11K)

Can we get a Brazil-Italy-Hungary-Poland-US alliance?

>comming soon

Can I join?

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

You're welcome, but your country seem to be stagnated for a long time economicly for some reason;

That is because all we do is sell oil. When oil prices drop we are super fucked. Right in the butt.

>Brazilians
How is their military sector?
Will they be able to help when we have to genocide Muslims?

some with cheese on top, it's delicious!

No you can't, you MUST. Russia is essential

Will something formal like this ever happen?
It would be glorious.

Good and brave soldiers, fucked up rusty and old equip.
Bolso will change that for SURE!

I read something about it, some vehicles are a bit outdated.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Navy#Brazilian_Navy_today
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Air_Force#Aircraft

I have two surnames that i issume are italian, can someone help me identify from where they are? Constancio from my mother and Rizzo from my father

Most of south brazilians are from Veneto, that was a republic and Austria until 1870, when it was annexed to Italy and immigration started because of the napoleonic wars.

Simple history.

Rizzo is an Italian surname.
See pic for the distribution of families on Italian soil.
It derives from nicknames linked to the dialect word rizzo, or "riccio" to indicate physical characteristics (curly hair) or character (rough and angular person) of the progenitor or directly the animal homonym (riccio di marino = sea urchin).
Rizzo is a Panitalian surname, very widespread, that is, throughout Italy with particular concentration in Sicily and Puglia.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-29 20-10-19.png (642x671, 702K)

>Theme: Brazilians with Italian heritage
>Welcome:
>Russia

Attached: justsaynotovodka.jpg (200x300, 39K)

Brazil is rightful German clay (same as Italy)

Most of Germans started coming to Brazil when the holy roman-german empire was dissolved by Napoleon 1º, most of them were from the old Pomerania, a north-german/north-polish and kinda danish geographic location nowadays. Most of Italians came from Veneto, that was a republic and later was part of Austria too, when it was given to Austria by Napoleon 3º, and Austria had give Belgium to Napoleon 3º. Then, Veneto was annexed to Italy in 1870. The german and italian immigration to southern Brazil happened in the 19º century. First wave of italian immigration happened by 1860-1899!

Attached: ReinoLombardoVeneto.gif (309x217, 14K)

>history

Attached: kaka.jpg (753x471, 49K)

Some of you guys are okay

Don't come to the northeast tomorrow

Attached: Gun.png (737x723, 144K)

Imma bump this in honor of Brazil!!

Yes, maybe that's why they wanted to build their own nations, the germans futhers south wanted the same.

Attached: giuseppe-garibaldi-1437681483874_200x285.jpg (200x285, 38K)

>Tolerated
I can live with that

Attached: 0k8c9lu70m2z.png (600x400, 173K)

Keep voting against your interest and believing outlandish memes about civilized countries you illiterate cucks

>it's in your interest to vote for the most corrupt party that the country has ever seen on top of being commies

Italians mixed a lot, don't fall for this meme. I'd say the only white italians live in some areas in the South.

Where Luna and Satinne from? My mom tells me the later is from Italy but sounds french to me.

Brazilian with italian heritage, topkek
Porco dio vi impicco

Attached: 1195719.jpg (768x768, 114K)

You got internet over there

hi

>A lot of Italians settled in the south, with Germans. They preferred the colder climate.
That's because most Italians who went to south america were from Northern Italy.
The southerners all went to the US.

My grandmother or something had Beretta as her surname, is that a "noble" family in Italy? I imagine that because there is a weapon company with that name.
It would be good to know that once I Waz kAngz and shit

Satinne sounds french.
Luna could be related to the term toponymy moon, understood as "territory of arcuate form", or it could derive from the name of the satellite of the Earth (luna is the moon) or finally from the name of person used in the Middle Ages.
The surname Luna has almost certainly more original roots, in the Vicenza area, in the area between Perugia and Ancona and probably also in the south.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-29 21-28-47.png (649x774, 740K)

Dont forget about Polish-Brazilians. They also settled in the south building huge cities from the scrach. For example Curitiba. Half of its population was Poles and 1/5 were Italians.
Look at the city now how impressive it is.
God Bless Polish Brazilians!
youtube.com/watch?v=nXnstmYu5nM

Attached: curitiba.jpg (937x398, 179K)

Where can I find more about my family? It's an italian surname, I'd like to know where's it's from

This is a good example that shows everybody is Brasilian who holds the passport regardless of race, religion or place of birth. As such Brazil has the duty to allow refugees from Venezueal and muslim countries to settle.

cognomix.it/mappe-dei-cognomi-italiani

Send your subhumans to come and take it, pussy

What What in da butt! youtu.be/fbGkxcY7YFU

God bless Italy and Brazil!

Welcome to the based alliance, huebros. I'm glad you of all people made it.
Now spread it to south america!

Lets hope we can join you next election

Come take it faggot

Attached: 1526839305800.jpg (1123x1067, 273K)

Why is the photo of this thread a Brazil hand shaking an Indonesia hand? Pardon my ignorance.

I respect this club.

I want my shit country to be IN.

SOON.

in the meantime folks, stay legends !

The only white country in ‘Not Welcome’ is Ukraine you fucking degenerate, stop dumping niggers on the border and elect Marion Maréchal already

Attached: CB7A3EA6-FDDC-4EF3-873E-4EDCB5960321.png (1024x627, 744K)

Congratulations Brazil, I wish the best for Bolsonaro, and hope he cleans house.

As for those of us in the club, it seems like civil war is in the future of our western members (my own nation included). Will we all come to each other's aid when the time comes?

>Not welcome = France, Germany, and Sweden
Based and red pilled OP. No cucks allowed in our fascist alliances.

Can’t wait to infect your ass on Plague Inc

>us
Out of my country, nigger

we are all gonna make it

Attached: 1534155067201.jpg (1280x1004, 44K)

Chile, Argentina and Brazil already have far-right governments, as much as it hurts me Uruguay is a lost cause, in Peru the daughter of Alberto Fujimori will probs win and continue his legacy, idk much about Colombia and Bolso will take care of Venezuela, the other places are pretty much worthless

Please vote for Marion Maréchal, I need a fashy French gf

So this is the thread where the brazilian mongrel immigrants infiltrate in europe and destroy italy from within.

sag*

Europe 4 europeans

please dont exclude me senpai, im not a cuck, i promise

Attached: image.jpg (428x604, 40K)

The lefties in Italy have only about 12/13% of consensus so we kinda good, we’ll come to Trump’s aid when the time will come.

Attached: CE20D585-5A36-4D0F-B9CC-69175B44197F.jpg (1000x563, 56K)

we did this earlier but lets do it again because why the hell not

Attached: Screenshot_4444.png (557x306, 188K)

ehm a toast to Brazil for winning the election, for our brothers still march in spirit within our ranks.

Attached: image0.png (225x225, 10K)

Will I get that damn Marilena booty?

Attached: A98000CB-FDA0-4010-9FAF-D92CDEDB0EE4.jpg (750x553, 73K)

The lepens wants to lose, they’re re the straw man of the French Republic. They made lots of money for the service.

I fucking hate southern american pseudoniggers. You fuckers are worse than actual niggers because on top of all the typical nigger behaviour you are also have human like intelligence so you're basically the next step in nigger evolution. In fact you are much worse than them in terms of brutality, crime, and everything else.

There is no friendship between you niggers and us just like there is none between actual african niggers and us. Don't think you can get close to us just because you voted a right wing pm you fucking subhumans.

Attached: 1435015877969.png (501x445, 192K)

>Will we all come to each other's aid when the time comes?
We will be there and we will do our duty also in Europe, because some enemies live here in the next door.

Attached: we prefer marion.jpg (1108x350, 52K)

Based.

I bless this friendship

It’s from porcupine.
it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizzo_(famiglia)#Stemma[36]

based and redpilled
europe for eurpeans

>poo
Pajeet trying to sow discord detected

how based is this? my great great grand father was one of the first argentines not long after independence

Attached: 123.png (573x606, 750K)

What about Pozzobon?I know it's from Veneto/Treviso

Hey cool bros. Can't wait for election here. Hopefully Pernille Vermund and "Nye Borgerlige" (the New Rights) picks up a decent amount of seats.