no wonder todays kids are npcs

grey
white
light grey

god i hate women

Attached: npc.jpg (1280x854, 107K)

Yeah but the bright yellow blue and red color blocking is just as annoying

For fucks sake me and my gf's room have more color

Attached: JPEG_20180804_140907.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

something is wrong with you two.

ONE - NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Just want to be comfy/in a perpetual kpop video.

Attached: 20181025_152014.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

Bright colors in kid's rooms exist for a reason. It's good for the development of infants and babies to see bright, contrasting colors.
Grey/white nursery children might have a more difficult time.

Attached: Boy-Girl-Twin-Nursery-Salty-Canary-23-of-56-copy.jpg (900x600, 557K)

There's a reason why primary colors are bright and not pale user

Based on the wear and tear of those teddies I’m guessing she’s in her mid twenties so why is that ok with you?

Not even that nice shade of Feldgrau.

This is what happen when you raise the child as Gender Neutral

Attached: 64746764647.jpg (564x704, 48K)

I can take responsibility for the bears as they are one of gods most impressive creatures.

Attached: 20180907_101218.jpg (3264x1836, 1.41M)

>German childhood

And that's how you get hitlers

how neurotic is she?

Attached: kinderzimmer.jpg (1651x896, 272K)

>kinderzimmer
>not kinder zimmer
why you stick all your fucking words together it makes it so hard to read

it looks like an asylum.

Attached: 1568202477897.jpg (994x1000, 435K)

The real question you should ve asking is "How hot is she?".

I'd ve willing to put up with the constant soulless stares if she was a 9 or a 10 and gave wakeup BJs

its not funny but i laughed

hahaha what the fuck

i think it looks cool

I slept with my brother in 1 room. All the room had was 2 beds and a desk seperating us. It was probably only 4 meters in length by 2 meters. The only window was 6 meters away from a road. The drywall was flaking off

>translation: beautiful children room

Attached: 32352352.jpg (1642x880, 251K)

this guy is just as retarded as the feminists

>translation: comfy childrens room

Attached: comfy-childrens-room.jpg (1660x895, 259K)

please no more german interior design, we all get the point, thank you.

because it's one word you fuck
>obese
>why not o bese hurr durr

I'm starting to think Ikea is a Jewish psyop branch resulting from their subversion of Sweden to (((modernize))) interiors for all the goys worldwide. Lacl of color and smooth shiny shapes keeps us less prone to emotional outbursts and subservient.

What a nightmare, why have you given me this optic on life Jow Forums.

I'm sorry user. I hope you can give better to your kids

>Rechtsschutzversicherungsgesellschaften
200 IQ use of the alphabet

We never celebrated christmas. All I got for my birthdays was a 10 euro bill. I was ashamed to bring friends from school over. They all had nicer houses then me. Every time school starts after summer break the teachers would ask the kids where they went on holiday, and everytime I'd make up something because we never went anywhere

uncheck your privilege

Our garden looked like a dump. Our house was always a total mess. Our shower was a room with the tiles falling off and you were basically just standing on concrete. My mother is a crazy christian fundamentalist and my father is a total failure in life, no degree no job just working street labor and now he is 65 and still doing the work of a youngman because he has no pension built up. My parents heat their house on wood because they cant afford gas. In secret my father hopes he dies before he can no longer work

I know this feel
everyone in my uni is complaining about shitty housing and i'm here feeling like I'm living in a hotel lol

You sharing your story shows that you haven't got over it yet. Keep staying aware that you haven't resolved your childhood trauma. It's more important to work on that than anything else.

It's nice to hear stories like this. It reminds me how privileged those feminist twats are.

is your gf 5 years old?

Nope. Damn near 30

Why don't you have a seat right there

I got 10 bucks for my birthdays, but maybe 6 times total. We never celebrated christmas or santaclaus either. Our garden looked like a dump with mess all throughout. We had no central heating. Only the living room had a wood stove and the kitchen a gas stove. After my 12th birthday I lived in an old trailer for 3 years as we rebuilt the house a bit. The trailer was nice compared to the house, even though it was incredibly hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

What's her mental illness called?

on that note. NPCs. We've covered the mental NPCs, is there any hope for the bio ones?

Attached: The NPC Body.png (1859x347, 68K)

I'm actually doing up our nursery this week, lime green and sky blue walls, fuck white and grey.

There are so many stuffed animals there's no room to sit on the bed.

I don't fuck retards

Functionalism was invented by a man and propagated mostly by men, fucker.

>me and my gf's room
riiiiight, so how many hours have you been together?

here's a good one for you
>1 of 6 children living in a static caravan thing with parents
>worst conditions imaginable in terms of the state of the place
>one day little brother walks out of his room and fucking falls through the floor and starts freaking out waving his arms everywhere because there were mud and rats underneath him
>look at my mum and she's crying and I don't know why because it's fucking hilarious
now I know why
t. scum

Attached: banter stops.jpg (602x709, 94K)

7 years, 1 month, 28 days, and 5 hours

It avoids ambiguities.

In english "fruit flies" may either mean a fruit that flies or the insect. In german you would use a compound for the insect and also capitalize it.

It is even more important when compounding multiple nounds, the order in english is ambiguous, in german you can insert various binding syllables to indicate precedence.

there've been studies showing native English speakers never make the ambiguity errors you are presenting, though logically you have merit. Through context, or common practice (though not de rigueur), intuitively the meaning is understood.

mods..

worst thing about caravans is the wet on the walls
and when it's really bad on the ceiling you get moulding water dripping on your already freezing face in the middle of the night

Is this a room posting thread? I love those

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

In that trailer I had my own little room with a tiny table. Around 12 is when I used the money I saved to buy my first pc, a HP laptop, which I still have, for about 150 euros. I spend most of my free time the following 3 years on that laptop in that tiny trailer room. Yea I had mold on the ceiling. Just scrubbed it off myself. Halve of the days I had free from school I had to help my father with his manual labor, which consisted mostly of streetwork, lifting tiles and gardening work. None of that shit would be passable with child labor laws but nobody batted an eye. My borthers helped my father even more. Our family was even more of a mess before I was born. My mother used to beat my oldest brother. That only really stopped when I was born so I luckily never had to experience that

There is a woman who took the head engineer job at the school I work at. Since she joined she rarely does any of the grpundkeeping required, she also let's the central vac fill to a point where she chat physically carry the bag to the garbage. Women are just retarded

Is it pol Approved?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.09M)

DUDE

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

Do you think of all the slides red you see on here, that the mods would actually give a shit about this? They would probably be more perplexed why I'm posting this here rather than somewhere like /toy/

are you 75?

I’m a 19 y/o zoomer :)

Yes, my tree is up all year.

Looks comfy

Attached: 20180406_174438.jpg (3264x1836, 1.7M)

not my cup of tea but it fits together very well

Based, I love Christmas
Your bears are cute

I love the west coast Indian artwork, but I only buy local artists’ originals so it gets rather expensive. Also got shit from all over the world since I’m a mutt

When the tree is up all year there is no excitement about setting it up on Christmas.

>tfw eldest and received 80% of all beatings ever dealt
I was an uncontrollable little shithead though I pretty much deserved it t b h

kind of glad I grew up like that though in retrospect
at least i'm not soft
don't really tell people about it though, they tend to see you in a different light afterwards

Attached: 1504105130079.jpg (420x420, 15K)

Thanks. They really bring life, so to speak, to this living room.

Never had a great christmas growing up.

Attached: 15408439250251221273501.jpg (3264x1836, 1.71M)

Cringe

obvious honeypot do you think we're retarded?

Its absolutely required to be in the discord in case the Democrats take back the House and Senate

This grey white reclaimed barnwood ranch style style is pure dogshit and will age horribly.