Shame on you guys

Shame on you guys

Attached: IMG_20181029_194331.jpg (1080x788, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
esquire.com/news-politics/a12775932/sackler-family-oxycontin/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-ratio
youtube.com/watch?v=v4zwsvMJ5uQ&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks OP for reminding me to clean my room.

Jew shill confirmed

(((they))) know!

Is it a rule that you can't become famous without kissing the ground Jews walk on?

they know because they started it.
you morons do everything the fake
jew kike amalekite tell you to do.

who do you think makes the memes,
unit 8200.

Juden Peterstein defends Judaism like his life counted on it yet again.

Why are Jews so offended by this? Could it be that they don’t want to be found out?

Juden Petersein

Wow who could have possibly seen this coming?

Juden washyopenishstein

>three brackets
>disguising anti-semitism
Is this guy stupid? Also:
>So, what’s the story? No conspiracy. Get it? No conspiracy. Jewish people are over-represented in positions of competence and authority because, as a group, they have a higher mean IQ. The effect of this group difference (approximately the difference between the typical high school student and the typical state college student) is magnified for occupations/interests that require high general cognitive ability. Equal over-representation may also occur in political movements associated with the left, because high IQ is associated with Openness to Experience, which is in turn associated with liberal/left-leaning political proclivities.
>jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

Why does Sarah Sanders sit on the podium and lie to our faces and spend most of her efforts trying to demonize the media? She actively ignores intelligent questions and throws non-answers with the intention of causing further aggravation to an already tense situation. What's the regime's /endgame/ here?Civil War?

>tfw they're trying to discredit antisemitism by calling it "fashionable'
Well that's helpful. These people have a habit of self-fulfilling prophesies nested in their kvetching.

>caring about what Juden Peterstein has to say

WASH YOUR PENIS.

The Jew cries out as he poisons your people.

esquire.com/news-politics/a12775932/sackler-family-oxycontin/

Attached: 1540739402820m.jpg (498x1024, 76K)

I had hopes for this guy. He seemed to have a good thing going. Pretty moderate, reasonable, and preached self improvement. Now that he's gotten everybody's attention, he has proceeded to place himself on a pedestal and wag his finger in the faces of the people who helped build him up. Turns out he ain't all that bright.

He’s right you know

Attached: B62E4D26-180A-41B5-A2AD-722CD76ADD8D.jpg (942x529, 114K)

That's because it is. If he ever steps out of line, they'll sink him and brand him as le fascist racist. The reason he's allowed to get away with what he does is because he's friends with Shapiro, Sam Harris, Brent Weinstein, and all these other Jew internet "intellectuals" he kisses up to.

based camel fucker

yes

i take zero responsibility. why we continually protect a religion is beyond me, we have laws in this country that protect religious freedom, and that includes freedom from the oppression of those fucking religions. so fuck off with this 'we all need to cry for jews' horse shit. dont be part of an organized religion, its obviously dangerous, and imo its pre-tv entertainment only, no one should be buying this bullshit, it would be like someone being 100% about listening to AM radio broadcasts, its just fuckin weird.

Is antisemitism fashionable?

>oh-so-cleverly
>pathetically fashionable
is a 14 year old girl writing his tweets for him or is this actually how this fucking faggot talks?

By the way, that is objectively a bad tweet.

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-ratio

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29 Jordan B Peterson en Twitter All you using (((three brackets))) online to oh-s (640x757, 373K)

Juden Peterstien is the type of faggot who has never been in a fistfight once in his life.

I prefer goats. Their screams are closer to human vocals.

I hope Juden B Peterstein forgives us

(((my bad)))

>People being triggered by brackets

I'm glad I was born to witness this

(((Juden Peterstein))) must be a zionist. The brackets are towards zionist jews in the media... regular jews hate them too.

Sure. Strange that the white goyim are the ones that get hit with white privilege accusation.

Attached: white privilege billionaire edition.jpg (861x895, 105K)

>One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.

Online it is. And we're getting to a point where it might be irl as well.

Used to like peterson when he first showed up, now completely despise him.

Good job peterdick, you had one job and you still fuck it up

The only time I see the brackets is a liberal person using it to show how brave they are.

One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.

I always said this guy got an edge off. An unhinged idiot.

>(((someone to ignore)))

>One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.

>Jews commit crimes against their host nation
>Jews get's called out
>Jews get punished
>It's anyone but the Jews' fault

>The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.

Im just gonna leave this here

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-29-14-54-39.png (1440x2880, 1.46M)

>The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.

>if you make fun of jews you are personally responsible for mass shootings.
what happened to his individualism?

>The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.

Peterson's hard on for Jews is outright ridiculous.

How does the man manage to be so lacking in self-awareness? Hasn't he gotten blamed or at least questioned about a billion times about whether his stance on trans issues contributes to violence against them and the like? How's what he's asking here any different?

Fuck's sake man.

How is someone talking shit about Jews on the internet responsible for a lone gunman going on a rampage? They're not. Stop blaming video games and films and music for the actions taken by some who happened to play/watch/listen to them.

>fashionable antisemitism

Attached: 1134242552523.jpg (374x423, 65K)

>A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.

This. He's an intellectual, and Pol Pot was right about the intellectuals.

THIS JUST IN... GOOGLE BANS BRACKETS FROM KEYBOARDS.

>The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.

>Jews, a shakily-defined ethnic group have higher IQ than "whites" on average
>But subsaharn Africans absolutely do not have lower IQs than "whites", that's racism

If anyone on Jow Forums doesn't consider his answer a massive failure they probably should consider therapy

(((Juden Peterstein)))

>The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.

>One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

didn't think I had respect left to lose for this sad old boomer

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

We need to meme this.

Well, in some sense he is right. There is some responsibility to own. Seems like guy is trying to save face, since he was all for the alt-right in 2015-2016. He no longer needs the NEETbux, though

This guy's Twitter circle turned on him because he wanted Kavanaugh to give in to the mob. He's a leaf. Cuckery is all he knows.

Go home and sully, you insolent and evil coward.

its actually two parentheses, not 3. only the dumb fucking jews use 3

makes no point, just posts talking points, wow you people really are just NPC retards

tell us more about how to be cool on social media goblino, preferably with more links to edgy meme encyclopedias created by and for normies

No, it's 3 parentheses, mostly for reflecting the Jewish obsesion with the number 6.

Awesome, my official count is 11 dead Jews and 4 injured cops. I'm off to a great start.

Anybody else want more Jews to die for fake Russian collusion the news keeps spouting off? I'll support more mass shootings if only 1 nigger 1 spic and 1 Jew die along with like 500 whites who vote democratic. Now that would be a mass shooting to clap for. Don't like my views? Keep telling Maddow to lie about Russian collusion. I'm completely content with motherfuckers dying violent deaths because they have no firearm to stop it. I've been censored and shadowbanned a billion times so now when I put my pants on my gun goes with it. Lol fuck the spic police chiefs that want to take your guns while keeping the borders and Sanctuary cities functioning Lmao. These people are going to die violent deaths in civil war.

Based
lol'd

Remember to wash your penis guys
My is around 150 but I'm not good with numbers not do I know the mathematical formula for IQ estimation.

In fact I'm just an edgy retard who speaks slowly because i have brain damage

JBP is such a turd

aaight

Attached: backpatting.jpg (414x389, 51K)

That's because he's an energy sink. His purpose is to absorb frustration and anger at the current paradigm and deflect it safely away from the status quo.

Very interesting link. Just about to read. Tks.

We the cool kids now.

Attached: petersom_hitler_fashionable.jpg (837x774, 74K)

[[[brackets]]]

Why is it Jews don't like being called Jews?

Mueller's final report is coming after the midterms.
How are MSNPC and Maddow going to explain their 24/7 coverage of Muh Russia was a total failure?
youtube.com/watch?v=v4zwsvMJ5uQ&t=1s

Why does Peterson pussy out of debating the commie Slavoj Zizek?

Attached: NPC.jpg (801x602, 139K)

They aren't even brackets haha what a retard

#notalltrumpsupporters

they don't they just pretend it never happened and move on the next ORANGE MAN BAD story

>implying every dead jew came from an extermination camp AND also had their body burned there instead of just being ditched in a mass grave or shot in the countryside

>disguise

He’s right

parentheses

Zizek would destroy JP. He has never spoken to someone that wasn’t a retard.

A no-name psychologist from toronto with a BA in polsci, married to a jewess 16 years older than him and father to a disfunctional whore of a daugther.
Magically came to the forefront for rejecting identity politics and went on to act like a surrogate father to a generation of fatherless angry manbabies.
This cuck is the laughingstock in academia, btw. Both in liberal and conservative circles. He has spouted so much bullshit I can't understand how no one has called him out yet.

Attached: 1540483547381.jpg (440x440, 26K)

This faggot again

Attached: 95A74D80-3D04-4BF2-AABE-07A0F8FDCF11.gif (383x204, 2.09M)

Does he unironically think that posting names with echoes led to this shooting?

>best goy alert

Attached: 1533523796422.png (486x576, 6K)

We know. Thanks.

I don't know about you guys, but I generally use parenthesis when I write about the jewish cabal.
It's anti-zionism, not anti-semitism in my case.
They could look like the two sides of a card from the outside looking in, if you're bluepilled.
But they're not the same at all. Zionism is a political agenda.

>pathetically fashionable antisemitism

What did he mean by this?

Cleverly disguise, kek.

Correct

Attached: 1523465559238.jpg (259x194, 13K)

Remember goy, when you are in a fight for your race and civilization and it’s the middle of winter, it’s important to waste important fuel to have magical ovens that burn 6000 bodies an hour.

I'm responsible???

YES WE DID IT POL, KEEP FUCKING MEMEING AND WE CAN GET ALL OF THESE KIKES KILLED

Attached: 1457289275961.jpg (837x1000, 656K)