If Jesus is the Messiah, how come the lion doesn't lie down with the lamb?

If Jesus is the Messiah, how come the lion doesn't lie down with the lamb?

Attached: bateman.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Hint: prove Jesus was the Messiah.

Protip: you can't.

Do you know what's meant by the lamb and lion?

Attached: 1024px-Pennon_of_Sir_Henry_(Hotspur)_Percy,_Battle_of_Otterburn.jpg (1024x896, 293K)

Do you understand what the role of the messiah is to understand a response?

Attached: Shroud Ressurection.png (1728x679, 1.06M)

Even if it is a metaphor for humanity, there's still currently war.

Then you don't know what they mean.

So... what do they mean?

The lion and lamb represent two different types of people.
Do you need more of a hint beyond this?

So it is a metaphor for humanity, it just excludes the victims and perpetrators of war?

Mandela effect: it was never "lion". It is "the wolf shall lay with the lamb"

You assign an immediate meaning based on your bias without taking any thought on the meaning from even the source from which it comes.
A few minutes of googling will even do you some good.
But are you really trying to learn or just push what you already want to believe?

I didn't assign any meaning; I was just guessing at what it could possibly mean. And don't tell me to Google it, that just means that you have no fucking idea what it means yourself.

You are literally not seeking any sort of actual answer. So to tell you something that is easily looked up and then internalized is too difficult for you to do then you in no doubt will not accept any possible answer given.
This is why metaphors are used as a form of initiation to knowledge. To dissuade the intellectually dishonest.
You probably don't even know how Greek metaphors work in terms of plays to understand most of revelations.

It's not that I'm lazy. It's that I asked you a question and instead of answering it directly, you told me to Google it. Who do you think you are, the Pope?

What the point of asking a question you don't want the answer to?
You already made up your mind what the answer is.

It was lion. There are pastors who have studied the bible their entire lives who know for sure it was lion. Lion also makes sense metaphorically. The Lion of Judah, the lamb of God. Jesus is both. What does a wolf represent in the bible?

only after danielson. after after

Jesus is both the lion and the lamb. The quote was always that the wolf would dwell with the lamb, and that the lion would eat straw. In the context of christian theology the "lion laying down with the lamb" makes no sense.

this is simply false, the alleged parable makes no sense.

because nigger that's gay

He will when the Messiah returns.

Kek

>It was lion
>was
Maybe in the other timeline, but not here