Why are mediterraneans such a violent race with criminal behavior?

I don’t get it. Mediterraneans have everything a person can wish for. Good weather, beautiful beaches, gorgeous women, healthy organic food and a long life expectancy. But still they decide to live like ruthless savages.

For mediterranean countries like Libya or Syria i shouldn’t draw a picture, because everyone knows what kind of savage terrorists reside in these places.

But people from other countries like Morocco, Algeria, Corsica, Italy or Albania have always the tendency to become criminals, and all of these countries have a serious amount of organized crime.

Is there something in the mediterranean sea water that makes these people angry and violent?

Attached: Mediterranee_02_EN.jpg (1200x732, 242K)

>mommy there are poor people outside!

Who knows, i'm glad my country isn't ovveran by sub-humans like Belgium is though, maybe it has something to do with being violent as opposed to being fucking sucks like the belgians...

Arab blood.

Because we live in actual societies, with actual people, and problems, and not in simulation like you.

dont you have some nigger semen to guzzle?

Attached: 1514167238613s.jpg (250x166, 9K)

Hot heather is almost always correlated with crime.
Name one hot country that's not dangerous.

Attached: crime058.jpg (300x463, 36K)

there is no such thing as mediterranean race. There are two major groups that both happen to be med.
Western Meds:
> Spaniards
> Southern French
> Maltese
> Italian
> Tunisians
> Algerians
> Moroccans
Western Meds are all very similar in terms of genetics and even in culture. Though the Maghrebois might have some minor arab admixture, they're known throughout the Middle East as berbers or maghrebis. Nobody seriously thinks they're actual arabs, they aren't Semites at all. They're essentially even more southern italians than southern italians, if that makes any sense.
Eastern Mediterraneans:
> Turks
> Armenians
> Lebanese
> Syrians
> Cypriots
> Jews
> Greeks
Eastern Meds are a bit more complex and certainly not homogenous. Unlike north africans, eastmeds have no relation to genetic western europeans, and hardly any cultural relation either. Greeks, Turks, and Armenians are all Anatolian in origin. Lebanese and Syrians are Semitic with major Anatolian admixture. Jews and Palestinians are both Semitic with minor med admixture. Greeks, Lebs, and Syrians all have substantial Turkish culture because of the Ottoman Empire and the close geographical proximity. Food, clothing, and even language have had a lasting effect on Leb and Syrian cultures, where like I said before, there is a ton of anatolian admixture which is why both are not dark brown arabs.

Attached: jihadcat.jpg (719x839, 82K)

>Violent behavior
>comparing us to all those monkeys
dont generalize retard

Attached: safestcyprus.jpg (351x158, 14K)

Greeks do cluster way closer to Central Italians than any Eastern Mediterranean population, nice meme lad
They have no conection to Anatolia beside their most Western coastline, and zero to the Caucasus

Attached: 12777389123.png (1000x294, 60K)

>
But people from other countries like Morocco, Algeria, Corsica, Italy or Albania have always the tendency to become criminals, and all of these countries have a serious amount of organized crime.

Morocco and Algeria are still North Africa countries, basically all of africa is like that. Italy has a big problem with mafia and petty crimes in southern italy

what's up faggot?

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

in the middle of shit. but also you'll be happy that they are violent, nordcucks can learn a thing or two.

Because they've been under attack on every side since the beginning of time.

im sorry i couldnt resist. those are actually good results

Attached: 1540844707288.jpg (800x430, 217K)

You're retarded. Comparing Italians to Moroccans. Cringe.

So why do Italian Camorra members look, behave and dress the same way like Moroccan criminals? I think you should know this more then anyone on this board since your country is invaded by Moroccan mobsters...

Attached: paranza-bambini-2.jpg (1000x562, 61K)

>Spain, Italy, Southern France and Malta
>Genetically and Culturally very similar to Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia
No one can be so fucking retarded as to actually believe this can they?

Sure thing subhuman.
Belgium isn't even a real country.

Attached: RRNl2Kn.png (1525x921, 350K)

>100% white
>mutt

?

>This

Attached: moroccanocainekingpingsthemixers.jpg (462x465, 34K)

I mean, you are technically still a mutt.
A euromutt, but still a mutt.
You don’t have a defined ancestral heritage, instead it’s a clusterfuck of various mixes of European Ancestry, so technically the Brit kinda got you there m8.

I was being a bit harsh to be honest, his results are actually pretty good compared to what a lot of other white americans get. If you add it up hes 54% North West european anglo-celt, the rest being mediterranean. Not too much of a cluserfuck but still a Euromutt.

fuck off sissy faggots

Attached: north italiann.jpg (731x950, 104K)

>shitalian defense force in full effect
KEK

Agreed, he is white, no question about that, but he is a Euromutt.

>Memeflaggot
What’s up Schlomo? JIDF give you a payraise yet?

>hides flag

Attached: da vinci.jpg (1200x675, 191K)

Attached: MEDSARENTWHITE.jpg (1807x823, 225K)

in short
mutt

Attached: mutt merchant.png (680x537, 135K)

Well in Malta we used to have the lowest crime rate in europe, but then we started importing niggers and now Its just another crime ridden shithole. Its a shame because maltese people in general are not criminals

Attached: francee.jpg (811x811, 85K)

Spell check

Genetic predisposition to organized crime.