Famine of the Word

This is not a kike posting shitting on christianity like you've seen a lot of them popping up recently.

This is very important for everyone and related to what's happening in the world right at this very moment, including Politics.

Most will not understand what I'm saying and not believe it but the Bible is not the Bible. I tried to re-read it from cover to cover but I was repelled by the blasphemy I had to read. The "God" in this "Bible" is a unjust, lie approving dick. It's not the Bible I knew, nor the God I believe in.

I'm Christian but I'm not a Christian of this timeline. I'm gratefully for the Lord having mercy on my Soul and written the word in my heart because it cannot be found anywhere else in this world. It's truly the endtimes. It's the prophecy of the famine of the word coming true. If you see nothing wrong with what you read in the current (or any historical version) of the "Bible" you're most likely a servant of the anti-christ and slave to the beast. You DO NOT KNOW GOD.

Nobody can save you now. The word will evade you.

For everyone else, those who can see the chances and have the word in their heart, we're in the tribulation. Don't get swallowed up by the current of this world, don't fall for the deception. Stay strong in your faith.

Until we meet before the Lord, brothers and sisters in Christ.

Attached: not-bible.jpg (1058x1139, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188798139
youtube.com/watch?v=9wg9kW-VwTw
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
archive.li/pIC4M
chakras.info/root-chakra/
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
biblehub.com/hebrew/hassatan_7854.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The "God" in this "Bible" is a unjust
not possible.

The God in the bible isn't a cuck like the left wants you to assume. He's powerful, vengeful, fearsome and will rip your boipussy in half. He kills faggots and doesn't afraid of any goliath. He kills niggers for touching his ark and drowns his enemies and rapes their women. Based God.

Turn the other asscheek or you go to hell.

abraham lied about sarah being his wife because he was afraid of being killed, the god had/ would have punished those not knowing she was married. is this just? not only that but god loved this cowardly and lying fuck?

This is not the bible. This is not the story of god/abraham. it's foreign. I'm sorry for you if you cannot recognize this.

The hero of that story is a jew getting a huge payout from a gentile king every time. The Tanakh is a jewish holy book. It's written by jews for jews.

Do you prefer the part about the magical hippy telling you to cuck yourself to anyone who wants to kill you?

SLIDE THREAD.

based and godpilled.

It's so obvious the god of the bible is Satan, it's almost funny.

Attached: 1523217450298.png (447x438, 401K)

you don't get it. the real bible wasn't like this. it wasn't "jewish or cucked" even though they certainly behave like this now in that book.

slide what? what's more important than this?

>the real bible wasn't like this. it wasn't "jewish or cucked"
And what is the real Bible?

What version are you reading faggot?
The meaning and tone of the Bible is completely changed depending on the version
Alot of historical context and knowledge of the old definitions for words is needed too

The bible is jewish fanfiction, largely based on accounts of distant memories of two gods: the psychotic war god YHWH, and the more just El. YHWH killed El. Most other gods were merely subjugated by him, but he killed El and fully usurped him, declaring that all worship of El was only ever worship of him, the real god. The winner.

YHWH then abandoned humanity centuries before the bible was written, to move on to another planet, or because he was killed by still another spirit that reigned in his stead. If we are overseen by a different demonic entity today, he isn't as big of an attention whore as YHWH.

was, not is. The Bible did describe a good and just god. he rewarded good and just people that had faith in him, but punished those opposite it.

Gay
Where are the proofs

And how did that Biblical narrative change?

god now seemingly selects random random people as choosen, they basically have no good attributes other than "being blessed" and hands out punishments for basically nothing, or at best "imply" they did something wrong. there are basically whole storylines missing now.

Examples include?

The Old Testament is about the Jews being led by God on a warpath to wipe out the natives of Levant.
The stories are either God aiding in the deaths of the gentiles or God cursing the Jews for not finishing the job.

>we're in the tribulation
when was the Rapture?

there is basically no description now why god chose abraham. there is no apparant reason for rewarding abraham other than believing in "god" even though others did too. what did abraham/jacob/israel to be "become many nations"? it's missing or worse replaced with literal bad deeds and crimes.

when did you notice NPCs are among us?

>I never read the bible myself and came to believe the herasy the priests preach and now cant cope with the bible actually having a completely different story
God did nothing wrong. By default he cant even. He is the source of everything, thus his will is law, no arguing about it. And even from human perspective everything he did is justified.

>Satan constantly tells humans what a piece of shit Satan is
imagine these mental gymnastics.

you're an npc. your post makes no sense.

no, im asking when millions of true Christians all vanished off the face of the Earth at once?

Abraham put absolute trust in God, despite his better understanding, and even misinterpreted God twice leading to him knocking up his maid when God promised him he will get a child since he thought his wife Sarah is too old to be able to do so with her over 90 years, and almost killing the child of promise. Yet, because his deeds were in faith of God and absolute trust God forgave Abraham these misdeeds and blessed him still. He even blessed Ishmael, the illegit child of Abraham and his maid Hagar. That very story shows already that he is a forgiving God. As for Jacob, he simply inherrited the blessing from his father.

>19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?” 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
>22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory— 24including us, whom He has called not only from the Jews, but also from the Gentiles?
God literally can do nothing wrong. we should be thankfull for everything he provided, and if he decides to take it all away again then its entirely his right.

that is a rather correct interpretation/summary in a christian sense but the text doesn't really give you that now.

There are more than one evil entity you dumbfuck, good cop bad cop.
wake up

>God literally can do nothing wrong
right, but the one in this timelines bible isn't god. in this "bible" God literally REGRETS his creation and thus sends the great flood. read it up, I'm not lying.

no, what he does is giving us a clean start. For centuries before he sent prophet after prophet to his people, and prophet after prophet was killed while they continued happily to sacrifice little children to moloch/Saturn/satan. Additionally the fallen angels fornicated with women creating the nephilim, giants that ate everything humans could produce and when nothing was left anymore there they started eating the humans too.
If he regretted his creation why did he save Noah and his family and the animals? What we did was more than enough to just forsake us, yet he didnt. In fact what we do know is more than enough grounds to exterminate us all, yet we can see occasionally the rainbow and confirm that his promise still stands, that he didnt forsake us and still loves us.

>33
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/33-and-34.html
>The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16).
See, God didnt forsake us.

>If he regretted his creation why did he save Noah and his family and the animals?
exactly! no explaination given in the current bible, because it's not the bible.

do you need to be told every minor detail? read between the lines. the motivations are usually obvious if you just think about it for a second. the actions speak for themselves, you dont also need God constantly virtue signaling about it
>you will know them by their fruits

>This is not a kike posting
I like how the first thing you assure us is that you're not a fucking shill. Fuck off, JIDF.

why are you moving goalposts? I explained it. God didn't regret in the first place, because god doesn't make mistakes. Still it's written in the current "bible". proving my point.

where is it written that God regretted making us? provide a verse

>implying you're not a shill with the mission to call non-shill threads, shill threads

nah, you just lost your argument.

1. you don't know this bible thus have no weight in saying whenever it's correct
2. you actually (vagualy) remember the real bible and haven't really understood it's not there anymore

What did the Bible say in your timeline?

>implying you're not a shill with the mission to call people calling your shill thread a shill so that it seems like it's not a shill thread
4d chess

>you cant provide a source to substentiate your claim regarding God regretting making us
>this makes me lose the argument
wut?
Im saying all the stories show the mercy and love of God still. if you cant see it you just arent looking at it the right way. so far every case you claimed is unjust is really easily shown to be a story of love and forgiveness. i dont see what your issue is.
God is wrathfull, and enjoys wrecking our shit if we disobey, who doesnt like smashing things? Yet he always enables us to return to him and receive his love and mercy by merely asking for it from the depth of our heart. Thats pretty much the entire bible summerized.

I know the truth and you will not accept it unless you see it for yourself.

For starters, the UFO sightings were not hoaxes or top secret military government shit. They were real.

Pic related. It's what is referred to as a "celestial boat" in the Sumerian text.

Next, God. Who is God? What is God? Well the Bible has you tricked into worshipping many individuals under that one title while ironically it also decredits paganism basically all "outcast" Gods.

Look at yourself and realize that you're in the image of your maker. That is, you were created to appear as your creator. Yes, your creators are androgynous. That is because a species comes with only two genders. The tree of Life subsequently the tree of knowledge are chromosomes and dna data. We were genetically modified through invitro fertilization, perfecting the flaws of one hominid species into another until homo-sapiens sapiens, a creature with working hands and feet, yet lacked understanding, made to be a suitable slave race.

Until their Father, their creator Enki-Ea showed his love and compassion for us hybrids. Unfortunately his son Marduk, the one also known as Ra, who founded Babylon, he is the Lucifer. The fallen. He is firstborn of Enki, elder half brother of Enlil, who is in line to inherit the throne on Nibiru. Normal laws dictate that firstborns inherit their father's legacy, but Enki is son of a concubine, while Enlil's mother is the Queen of Nibiru. Thus Marduk's destiny was stolen and so he sought to become ruler of Earth.

The monotheistic God you know can be referred to as creator of everything, creator of all, The Dow in Taoism and Buddhism, and basically consciousnes.

Read the lost book of Enki.

Attached: Sumerian Anunnaki Flying Whirlwinds.png (1019x709, 1.16M)

Hi Sitchin.
However you are right on ancient UFOs
UFOs are an ancient phenomena. The hindu legends include vimanahs, flying castles or even cities of the gods
New Jerusalem in the revelation also descends from the sky/heavens, and likely is a UFO too
Aztec gods came in a ship that moved on its own.
Pic related is a painting in Church of the Dominican Monastery, in the town of Sighisoara, Romania. below it reads "Israel, hope for the lord" from either 14th or 17th century (depending on wether its from before or after the rebuilding of the church)
also
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg
When someone was "brought up to God/the heavens" how likely is it a UFO took them towards the sky, out of view where they then got brought into the hollow earth (which I believe to be the biblical paradise

I believe the knowledge of how the UFOs work is actually one of the divine knowledge brought by the (fallen) angels
There are rumors about the Vril-Societys women channeling some enthities to get the knowledge. While I didnt come across any good source for this claim (just see it over and over) if real i very well could believe they could have channeled those living in the hollow earth or(/and [in case they are the same]) angels to get those things to work

also the Nazis had Flying Saucers too
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188798139

youtube.com/watch?v=9wg9kW-VwTw
didnt read that book yet, but appearently enoch, wise man that went with God, one day left to go where God is. he walks 8 days, followed by others who didnt want to be seperated from enoch even though telling him to go back,, until he reaches a place with snow and rocks of snow (ice?). there a fiery whirlwind takes him up to where God is and is not to be seen again. Did enoch go to the north/south pole into the hollow earth?

Attached: UFO Painting.jpg (585x796, 101K)

which of the two dozen versions of the bible are you talking about?

hey someone else who actually studied early jewish beliefs.

This is correct if a little simple.

>TuRn ThE oThEr ChEeK

Attached: TurnTheOtherCheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Amen.
based and godpilled

Attached: ccc3034ac8899854afb4c6962c5dca5f.jpg (478x600, 59K)

Attached: 4781498.jpg (754x943, 176K)

Nibiru is the biblical heaven.

The home planet of our ancestors who created us hybrids in their perfected anatomy to slave for them.

Enoch was a direct line to Enki. So was Adam, so was Noah. Jesus might have been as well.

The Bible is a full reflection of the lost book of Enki. Earth in the Bible is Eridu, as all languages would have eventually translated Eridu as Earth. And Eridu was in fact established in six days, while the seventh day would be a brief break for the Anunnaki who considers one full Revolution of the Moon of the "moon"th Month a full day for them on Nibiru.

El is Saturn (Well, actually there are many Els, and its just a title, but when talking about the El its the one talking about Saturn) who is Moloch, is Ball, is Cronus is Satan. All received child sacrifices and destroying that one is actually pretty based.

While we are at Childsacrifices, the meaning behind those
cronus (saturn) ruling during the golden age i see as a metaphore for the antediluvian society
Cronus was eating his children in order to stay in power which is achingly similar to moloch recieving childsacrifice. i believe both were a metaphore originally for a lifestyle filled with egoism and greed, making yourself live comfy but resulting in your children/descendents having to clean up the mess just like we do right now, poisoning the oceans, air and land, cutting down forrests, nuking the shit out of desserts causing radiation everywhere, all which our children have to clean up, and by doing so we are eating/sacrificing them and thus letting cronus rule. its the result of our worship of satan aka our weaknesses and of course the literal sense of childsacrifices, wether ritual or abortion sacrificing the unborn for a better future of yourself which is the same like satanism, which basically is egoism and egocentrism caring only for your own well being.

pic related a woodcut from 1492 of saturn eating his children with a jewhat.

Attached: Saturnus.jpg (618x677, 119K)

you have it the wrong way, its not that the angels and spirits are aliens, but that aliens are angels and spirits.

The stories of alien abductions and demonic possessions are all pretty similar They often run in the family, include violent sexual acts (like anal probing), unableness to move or speak and a general sense of being scared. Also both are reported to just stop when calling out to Christ for help
Now there are people that claim aliens come around and give us knowledge and technology. Think of Paul Hellyer, former minister of defense of canada
cnet.com/news/canadas-ex-defense-minister-aliens-would-give-us-more-tech-if-wed-stop-wars/
or Podesta rambling on about alien disclosure. Now I assume everyone knows about Pizzagate here, which brings me to the next person talking a lot about ayys giving us technology, Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
at 2:36 you can see the pedotriangle dangling in the background.
What did the demons and fallen angels do in the past? They gave humanity knowledge we arent supposed to have yet, same the ayys do now.
And if you know about Pizzagate you also know how its all about satanism
So we have satanic sodomizers talking about (((ayys))) giving us technology. The sodomy supposedly makes one also more receptive to the spiritual, kind of a shortcut, but probably like falling off a cliff is the shortcut of getting down from a mountain. You can be sure that the higher ups underwent the same practices as their victims (just without the murder at the end) which results in
a) Brainwashing, they will eventually thing this is normal behavior, especially the kids, and later will continue the practice
2. Blackmail, one steps out of line you expose the crimes they did during those rituals
III: Shortcut to spirituality.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398625/Demon-voices-school-gunman-attack-cops-called-39-times.html
>cruz said demons told him to shoot up the school

Attached: bushman pedo.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

I believe:
Grey Alien= Demons aka spirits of dead Nephilim
Reptillian=Fallen Angels, like Satan, the fallen angel that appeared in Eden in form of a serpent (reptile) and later the dragon
Nordics/Tall whites/Pleiadians=angels/inner earthers

Interestingly ritual abuse, as well as demonic possessions, as well as ayy abductions, all feature sodomy
archive.li/pIC4M
"Coincidently" around the area of the anus there is the rootchakra located. What is the purpose of this one?
chakras.info/root-chakra/
>Security, safety
>Survival
>Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
>Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
>Grounding
>Support and foundation for living our lives

Remember how rapevictims often are left Traumatized their whole life? Same area.
They trap their victims in an endless feeling of being insecure and vulnarable to have them controllable by corrupting their Root Chakra, and do this by sodomizing them as well as other forms of torture. This seems to be specifically done in satanic brainwashings where the subjects also are forced to be fucked and get fucked by animals
youtube.com/watch?v=gVDIYFSygLg

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 48K)

One interesting concept on Chakra I saw is that the chakrapoints are the points where the different strings of nerves connect to the spine. For example the root chakra, in charge of survival instincts security and so on, is the lowest chakra where everything from the waist below connects. Thats why when we are in fear, the primary survivalinstinct, our knees shake or we are about to shit ourselves, because those are the nerves effected by this. Since its the first chakra in line it is also the one that can be the easiest effected and corrupted in example through sodomy it seems in the process corrupting all the other chakras too since the energy afaik flows upwards which it cant if a lower chakra is blocked, corrupting us spiritually which is the reason for the constant fearmogering (also a form of mindcontrol) and also the very area satan picks up, abusing those fears to corrupt us by making us value our well being more than others. Thats also why we are told in the bible to not fear and trust the lord as the fear itself already corrupts us and opens us up to more.

Some graphics showed the root chakra even to be associated with saturn, relating to satan, but would have to look more into that.

Now What is MKUltra? It is the CIA program working on mindcontrol methods which (((officially))) was stopped in 1973. They kidnapped drunks, prostitutes, homeless, and whoever else they could find from the streets to perform these experiments on them (next time you see a crazy hobo, maybe you realize why he is so crazy)
How is it performed? Basically they torture and stress you until your personality breaks into multiple people and you develop a dissociative identity disorder also known as multiple personality disorder. These methods include outright torture, waterboarding, sleep deprivation, being forced to look at strobing lights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)
youtube.com/watch?v=ghpjvXZ-5JY
and basically everything else that induces stress and Trauma. They furthermore aid it with the use of drugs (likely LSD or something similar). Eventually they build in some trigger, like always having a certain picture (like the monarch butterfly) on the wall during the process or making the subject wear a special shirt making it aware that the torture starts resulting in a certain personality they desire to come to the front. These new personalities can be then shaped pretty much freely and often dont know about the other personalitiy. It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works.

Is this still being done? You tell me
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
Some possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is) but I advice to check the Britney Spears one at 7:25

Pic related an artwork of Kim Noble who underwent heavy abuse resulting in her personality being split. Extra attention on the Handkerchief below the kid, likely "drawing" the Pizza related map on it right now
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32795
Catching fluids as kind of a souvenir

Attached: Kim Noble.jpg (350x439, 25K)

This can all be summerized to "weakening ones mental and spiritual fortitude in whatever possible way" to make them controllable. If they are controllable to humans they also are to spirits and at that point the rituals and symbols come into play to call demons, as they are not omnipresent and otherwise would just miss the opportunity to take control

Some anons account on something related
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170561209/#170581818
>I have this early childhood memory and I am swarmed with fear currently when I write this. It's hard. I remember that it was night and I was probably 3-4 and I was in my room alone. I saw this classic flyng alien plate stop in front of my window.
>I also have another memory. An alien pictured on the wardrobe again in the middle of the night, it was only made from light.
>Also around this time I started wanting to be alone and perform this weird sexual thing where I would prostrate so that my ass is up and vulnerable.
>I am not gay to this day and I remember doing this once.
>WHAT THE FUCK totally mindfucked atm.

and
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/174267972/#174300829
>Last year I have this weird dull pain between my scrotum and anus, couldn't sit without a donut pillow. 6 weeks of antiobiotics, lot of painkillers, nothing works. In january I had an Ayahuasca ceremony, in the deepest of the journey had this strong urge to pee, I don't know how I reached the bathroom but remember that the urine was dark green almost black. Since that the pain disappear. Weirder part is that the day before the ceremony I had lot of synchronicities and strange things happened. I think that root chakra was retaining some emotional stuff and Ayahuasca help me to release it.
>So, I think there's some truth in the chakra thing.

also in >It appears that the younger the subject is the better this works
pic related

Attached: circumcission.jpg (1008x1580, 540K)

Attached: crowley lam quote.png (500x522, 140K)

The 'God' (Yahweh) of the Old Testament is Satan, and the Jews are his chosen people. Yahweh is never mentioned a single time in the New Testament. The God of the NT is the True God, father of Jesus. Most versions of the bible translate the 80+ OT names and titles for God (Satan) uniformly as 'the Lord', mimicking the language used in the NT in order to disguise this fact.

This has been discovered or rediscovered and subsequently suppressed by (((Catholics))) and their allies dozens of times since Jesus's time, starting with Marcion of Sinope and his peers, and occurring most recently with Hitler and the Nazis. Hitler wanted to implement a new form of Christianity called Positive or Deutschen Christianity which correctly denied the 'God' of the Old Testament while affirming that OT descriptions of him were accurate, and focusing on the Aryanhood of Jesus.

Jews are people of Satan, God of the Old Testament. Aryans are the people of the True God, God of the New Testament. There has been conflict between these two groups for millennia - going as far back as Sumeria. Sumerians spoke a proto-Indo-European language, but their neighbors spoke Semitic languages. Same later with Phoenicians vs Greeks and then all throughout history to the modern day.

Satan wouldnt call Satan a bitch all the time then in the bible. Also Jesus confirms he comes from the same God who sent the previous prophets, which was YHWH
>17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

>Jews are his chosen people
except not.
there is no such thing as a "Jew"
There is someone from the tribe of Judah, a Judean, which Jesus was.
There is someone from any of the 12 tribes, from the house of Israel, descendent of Jacob, which Jesus obviously was too since he was from the tribe of Judah.
There is someone from the faith of Judaism, which Jesus was not.
There is someone from the kingdom of Judeah, which Jesus also was not, he was born in Galilee. IIRC the kingdom of Judah at that time was mostly inhabited by Edomites.
Someone in around the 12th century merely decided to put all these 4 under the new term "Jew". The Jews today are not the Judeans or Israelites of the bible. They fall in the later 2 categories. The first 2 are Europeans, eventually Poos and Japs too.

>Satan wouldnt call Satan a bitch all the time then in the bible
You couldn't have more perfectly revealed your complete ignorance. Satan is not a name. It's a title meaning adversary or opponent. A common noun with NO connotation of evil whatsoever. See: the Book of Job. Almost every instance of the term in the OT refers to a different being, many of whom are clearly 'good'. It merely describes their opposition to some other group.

Thus, the 'Satan' (adversary) referred to at times in the NT is Yahweh. Revelations refers to him explicitly as the great red dragon who deceives the whole world. Yahweh is a dragon. He has physical form, demands human sacrifice repeatedly, is described explicitly breathing fire at least a dozen times in the OT, and his throne is surrounded by fiery flying serpents (dragons) called sarap (seraphs).

Yahweh is also clearly a deceiver who has deceived the whole world. Something like half the world's population believes in him. And he unequivocally tells the first lie in the bible when he tells Adam he will die the very day he eats the fruit. Thus, he is undeniably the father of lies.

>there is no such thing as a "Jew"
You're totally wrong in every sense of the word. If you're coming from a religious perspective, Jews absolutely exist and their existence is affirmed in both the OT and NT. If you're coming from a scientific perspective, the modern existence of racial and religious Jews is accepted beyond question. Their existence is demonstrable. You seem pretty dumb to deny this.

>tribe of Judah, a Judean, which Jesus was.
Again, COMPLETELY false. Jesus was from Galilee. Why do you think he's referred to as Jesus of Nazareth? Nazareth is not in Judea. He was born in Bethlehem but that's not where his family is from or where he grew up - they were traveling.

You don't know anything about the things you're speaking of. You're just repeating shit you've heard. I doubt you've even read the bible.

>It's a title meaning adversary or opponent. A common noun with NO connotation of evil whatsoever
Only half true
Satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle"/"adversary"/"accuser". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: black cube of saturn.jpg (840x580, 138K)

Oh god it's you. I've argued with you before. Just another idiot asshat with copypastas he didn't write who understands absolutely nothing and is immune to correction. Ironically, some of the things in your idiot copypastas are copies of my comments. From past experience I know you to be incorrigible and beyond the reach of evidence and reason, thus I will ignore you.

All instances of Ha-Satan
biblehub.com/hebrew/hassatan_7854.htm

>Again, COMPLETELY false. Jesus was from Galilee
Idiot, read what i write, Judean doesnt mean from the kingdom of Judah, but tribe of Judah, which Jesus was. I said myself he is not from the kingdom of Judea just a few lines below.

>Their existence is demonstrable.
and again you dont get my point, im not saying there is no group of jews, im saying they are not the judeans nor the israelites of the bible, they are those of the faith of judaism and likely from the kingdom of judah which was just lumbed together with the other 2 categories i mentioned under the term Jew. Originally the bible differentiated between those but the King James version started calling all of them "Jew".
the first 2 in are the chosen, which are the whites, the later 2 are the jews we know today,
>who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews (Ioudaios/Judean) but are liars instead.

mandela timeline shit == anti-Christian psyop

>i have no arguments so i go for character assassination
classical

You people are something else kys

I already presented my arguments. I have no desire to go back and forth with you because I know who you are and how fruitless it is. You post the same tired copypastas every single day. They're like 25-50% true, and the rest is outright fabrications and misunderstanding. Very dangerous mix - just enough truth to fool people that don't look deeper. I suspect you're a kike, but regardless, I know there's no point engaging you as I've tried it in the past. You're almost as bad as Bodhi. Not quite, but close.

Amen. The millennial generation only learned about the feminized god from the neutered churches. the LORD will fuck your shit up if you disobey Him.

>again going for character assassination rather than arguments and info
k

>“Give to the godly man, And help not the sinner. Do good to one that is lowly, And give not to an ungodly man: Keep back his bread, and give it not to him, Lest he overmaster thee thereby: For thou shalt receive twice as much evil For all the good thou shalt have done unto him. For the Most High also hateth sinners, And will repay vengeance unto the ungodly. Give to the good man, And help not the sinner.” Ecclesiasticus 12:4-7
VS
>"You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well." Matthew 5:38-40

Who's right, Sirach or Jesus? Should I turn the other buttcheek or say fuck you?

You're a moronic, petty little faggot. My position has been clearly stated and I'm not going to fuck you in the ass any more no matter how much you beg for it like a bitch.

first speaks of when you are in a position of power, second is in times where you are persecuted and exposed to evil while also missing the context of the law back then, see pic of they are both right and merely speak of different occasions.

Jesus is right. The other book is the OT, book of Synagogue of Satan, not of the True God.

Ecclesiasticus isn't in the jewish Tanakh. It's an exclusively Christian book.

AMEN

That doesn't appear to be correct. It's original language was Hebrew, unlike the Greek used for Christian books, and it was used originally by Hebrews and referenced in the Talmud.

So we should still follow the OT? When do we invade and exterminate modern day Canaan's and when do we spread our buttcheeks for Roman dick, does it just depend on how much power we have? By that logic, given the USA's power we should be colonizing the St. Death worshipping mexicans.

Attached: article-1344235-0CA65698000005DC-422_634x420.jpg (634x420, 91K)

They were all Greek. There's a theory they were all written down for the Septuagint. Hebrew is just a ripoff of Phoenician.

He did get punished, and was shamed for what he had done. The pharoah castigated Abraham for his lies that made him and his kingdom suffer.

They were not supposed to go into Egypt anyways.

You need to read carefully and thoughtfully, bro

im fairly sure the time to exterminate canaanites is over since we didnt listen when it happened and its said we are meant now to lift them up with us now, basically hard mode, but would have to look for the verses. the second part is your own fabrication.

What were all Greek? Sirach/Eccliasticus was written in Hebrew - this is known and beyond debate.

Phoenician and Hebrew were both semitic languages. So what? What's it got to do with anything? The Phoenicians were sacrificing children to Moloch/Baal/Satan whose name is Yahweh/Saturn/Cronos/Hamon/etc long before Judaism existed. Then, the Israelites were doing the same. Today the 'Jews' are still doing it. It's a consistent, unbroken culture of child sacrifice that goes far back to pre-Biblical times, but I don't see how that's related to the language Sirach was written in, which was Hebrew. Whatever septuagint theory you're referring to is wrong - Sirach in Hebrew dating to before the septuagint was written exists today.

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes and found in europe

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: paleo hebrew.jpg (203x318, 9K)

The story of Canaan is an archetypal story of colonization. Kill them all or they'll overcome you in the end. It's happening in South Africa. It didn't happen in America because the Anglos killed everything, but maybe they didn't go far enough south and we're paying for that now. There is value in understanding the Israelites were white like us because history repeats itself. How many prophets told the Israelites they were chosen by God and should turn their worship towards Him only for them to scoff at the prophets? Some things never change.

Checked, 7 is a holy number.

Attached: check em.png (1200x882, 1.31M)

Very interesting. Why is it I've only seen Germans and northern Euros who subscribe to white Israelism?

Schizo kraut

well, i think Canaanites specifically refer to the niggers Kikes seem to be just niggers that mixed enough to get an above 100 IQ to be able to hide their sheming and degeneracy where niggers do it in the open and get whiter skin, mainly the phoenicians who are always interwined with the canaanites.
Now the people Essau mixed with are the Amalek, a canaanite tribe. and look who those guys resemble, pic related.

>Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.
which people would make you want to do that to them?
IIRC it says that amalek are even below the goyim, so thats the real position of the kikes.
Also kikes claimed that hitler and the Nazis were amalek as they are said to be the ever returning and reborn nemesis of the israelites. turns out that was projection once again.

I dont think its meant to be extrapolated on other races too, since there were quite some reasons we were told to get rid of those. But yes, sending in foreigners to subdue you is something that God does when you stop following him, like sending the romans at that time, and nowadays the niggers and shitskins.
>47Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and gladness of heart in all your abundance, 48you will serve your enemies the LORD will send against you in famine, thirst, nakedness, and destitution. He will place an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you.
>49The LORD will bring a nation from afar, from the ends of the earth, to swoop down upon you like an eagle, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50a ruthless nation with no respect for the old and no pity for the young. 51They will eat the offspring of your livestock and the produce of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain or new wine or oil, no calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks, until they have caused you to perish.

Attached: canaanite jew.jpg (464x211, 31K)

no idea, maybe german autism. Either way, some more on the white being the chosen ones

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

This sounds right. I knew they were edomite but I never put together they were the Amalek branch.
“At that time Rasin king of Syria restored Aila to Syria, and drove the men of Juda out of Aila: and the Edomites came into Aila, and dwelt there unto this day.”
2 Kings 16:6

lol what is going on in this thread? You guys are great.

Note that elath is just a bit south from where canaan is, and modern day israel happens to be too, making the edomites again live there. Maybe, if you are interested look into which goes into all kinds of different bible stuff together with other accounts of ancient history and trying to show that they all speak of the same events from another point of view.

>Reddit spacing
Opinion disregarded. OP confirmed faggot

Ah, so that's why they say it's their homeland.

maybe, i think they just try to claim the title of chosen people for themselves, and most believe it even.
All their hate for the white man i believe to be just envy, why else is their entire identity stolen from the white man?
>steal germanic surnames
>steal german language with their yiddisch
>steal the white mans appearence with all the plastic surgery
>steal the white mans role in history by claiming to be the chosen ones
they want to take the whites place, and to do that they have to get rid of the whites so there is no other contender for the place but them, thus we got the white genocide.