Who here /joining the Russian Federation when they invade the U.S. during the inevitable civil war...

who here /joining the Russian Federation when they invade the U.S. during the inevitable civil war, please don’t tell the government or my mom/

Attached: slavs are white.jpg (3500x2333, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russias-antifa-being-tortured-and-detained-putins-shadowy-security-service-874087
youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let me tell you Russians something right now. I daily open-carry two loaded weapons: My right fist and my left. If one of you pinko commie bastards tries invading my Country or hacking my Dell personal PC you will catch five knuckle bullets to the face. Do I make myself clear? This is America, dammit!

Attached: patriot feels.png (960x960, 181K)

but comrade, America is just a gay Israeli disco bar posing as a country. dont you want to join based, redpilled, and kino Russia?

Attached: russian soldiers.jpg (1280x799, 130K)

I will surely tell ur mom about zis!

besides Russia isn't commie anymore they are the good guys now.

how do you guys think the civil war will go down? i'm sure Russia and the rest of the world are bound to get involved. which faction will you join?

Attached: 1520866509426.jpg (500x419, 54K)

I hope they accept me, I'm not a smart man but my heart is big!

Attached: IMG_0757.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

Fuck off Gopnik. True Americans use AR-15s only. We don't want your Kalashnikov shit rifles

Attached: vblKV84C_400x400.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>democrat flag
>true american

you are the reason i feel like joining the Russians

>implying all the arms of the US military excluding the pozzed cock gobblers over at the Army won't back the opposition

Okay, this is epic. where did you buy that gear?

That's a nice looking AK you've got there!

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 50E52667-0C41-4236-AB16-0859CEA2A04A.jpg (1034x580, 71K)

There isn’t going to be a civil war. The globalists might try to make it look like a civil war, but it will actually be an invasion by foreign mercenaries and nation states.

sage

Shut up, Shillomo.
The US is no longer Israel’s proxy army.

Attached: 73630D17-7A03-488E-9749-0216D12795A1.jpg (1025x698, 206K)

only if there is money to be made
so yes, of course, i wouldnt be anywhere else in the world when that happens
the trade flourishes in times of war
imagine being able to trade half a ton of coffee beans for an old 70s dodge charger
or an old camaro and corvette for a t55 or 2 btr's
jewlery, bullion, gold teeth, timber, whores, whiskey, amerikana antiques, kitchen appliances, washing machines, copper, carpets, fine art, antique firearms, horses, cows, stainless steel, human organs, tv's, playstations, gaming pc's, LAND, gold, silver, optic cables, tools, furniture...
land of opportunity
imagine the piles of cash, cocaine and gold when all the loot and trade is dumped off in fucking, mexico or something, doesnt even have to be a country, just empty the warehouses and fill up the ships, to panama i go to collect and set up accounts
fucking south american island resorts, all there just waiting for me to take my boots and uniform off and soak my foot mushrooms into the crystal clear shallows
wearing a flashy Hawaiian with any thot i want from the entire 2 continents, waiting for a sexual command, a subjected local boy that has to get me cold bears and light my cigars, drive me anywhere and put my slippers on when i feel like getting up, has to have a tissue nearby to wipe off my snot and blood running from my nose while i chant God bless amerika
i get hard just thinking about it

You will get your fucking head blown off the moment you even try to fight the glorious anti am*rimutt coalition

I dont know if I'd openly oppose the US, but there is no way I will ever fight for or defend a country that couldnt even protect me from getting half the skin on my penis ripped off at birth.

Attached: 0010.jpg (1280x1845, 744K)

Based. I'll be raping some Russian women myself

If there was a fascist revolution in America and Russians ruined it with an invasion. I will personally bring hell on earth to you ivans.

>poor as fuck shithole
>can barely invade places right on their border
>invading the US

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

its not invasion that they would conduct, it would be supporting the side in a civil war, probably the rebels this time

Whatever makes me less bored to be entirely honest with you jim-jam-ivan-man

if the dems win the midterms and 2020 there will probably be a civil war and Russia will probably back the conservative rebels

lol

Russia is a pretty cool guy

Attached: 1528819519657.jpg (1080x843, 141K)

Russia is Naz Bol

russia is tolerantistan

what? what is tolerantistan

it's a place where shitskins feel like its their home but also poor as fuck and with gopniks in the government

i like their aesthetics at least

Attached: tumblr_oe17fqvHcH1uajb0zo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 203K)

>it's a place where shitskins feel like its their home
sounds like America

I'll join them if they fight the degenerate state ruling over this country. Maybe they'll give us autonomy like last time.

ok now remove most of the rights you have as an american citizen, including the right to defend your life. and forget about having a house, you'll be lucky to have your own place in a commieblock. i could probably continue but that should be enough

russians needs to know that dogs are reptilian spies and waiting to exterminate russians on base

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sounds like shit. lets combine the rights and wealth of America with the socially conservative attitude of Russia and see what happens.

Attached: 411yJKmOXzL.jpg (333x500, 30K)

what? take your medication

no reptilians prefer heroin

Russians should revolt against Putin and the Oligarch's and finally lead their nation to greatness instead of to ruin...just once. Please.

Attached: criminals.jpg (918x515, 64K)

yeah, couldve worked maybe 100 years ago but our ex-commie government will never see america as an ally and already brainwashed the population to hate it. and america probably doesn't really want it either weve been rivals for too long
>conservative attitude of russia
oh boy, this fairy-tale again

make your civilians fly their jets like any transportation instead of war with west mutts

how is Russia not conservative. they beat gays in the streets and imprison anti fa

newsweek.com/russias-antifa-being-tortured-and-detained-putins-shadowy-security-service-874087

>This is America, dammit!
SURE IT IS...LOL

Attached: v-Shitty American culture.jpg (979x1080, 552K)

>I will personally bring hell on earth to you ivans.
yes you will do this...LOL

Attached: Americans at Walmart-2.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

I like Russia, they hate and eliminate gay man.

Attached: GAY BUSTER, in Russia.jpg (1024x680, 116K)

who is this retard. you know you can cherry pick shitty people from every country right? show your real flag faggot. America is not that bad

Attached: VP and RK-GAY BUSTERS TEAM. LOL.jpg (1024x682, 142K)

> when they invade the U.S.
Stupid vatnik, with what Navy are you going to do anything with?

people get hurt in war

>America is not that bad
ARE YOU SURE?

Attached: Evil soulless Americans.jpg (1024x2956, 437K)

WITH THIS !!!

Attached: POSEIDON Russian Nuclear powered+nuclear armed torpedo.jpg (1024x272, 50K)

they also imprison all nationalists. they also have a fucking scam for a church. they also have the biggest musli population in europe. they also give women way more rights that men. i could go on
just because russia isn't civilized enough to tolerate gays doesn't mean it's conservative. our families are fucking messes, the men are drunks or absent, the women whore around because they're told they're th emost beautiful women in the world, i could probbly go on. it's a matriarchy. it's a corrupt mess. everyones fucking drinking and i hate drunks. i hate that i don't get to live in a house but in a shitty commieblock that for some reason costs more money than my fucking life

>they beat gays in the streets
WE ALL LOVE RUSSIA FOR THAT !!!

Attached: gays be very affraid.jpg (1280x854, 214K)

damn. maybe the U.S. needs to invade Russia and free you guys AFTER we fix ourselves. i dont know. im just shit posting on Jow Forums desu. i was bored so i made this thread to see what kind of replies i would get.

haha ya I wanna join a military made up of conscripts and live under a country where the average annual income is less than 3000USD a year. Who cares if Russia has high rates of HIV. Who cares about literacy rates?! Alcoholism is a myth, Putin told me so! Russia Strong guys! I saw it in COD. There military could whoop us hard. I’m a LARPing 15 year old who’s still going through puberty. I don’t fit in here and long for a place where I can be different.

>neck yourself faggot. Take pride in your nation or go be a cuck somewhere else.

>damn. maybe the U.S. needs to invade Russia and free you guys AFTER we fix ourselves.
American gays have their protector...in Chief.

Attached: TRUMP THE TRAITOR .jpg (1024x683, 143K)

why would they do that? putin is doing a good job replacing the native popluation with shit also, no reason to invade youtube.com/watch?v=3KcFQdLHL_w

lmao read the post above yours i just wanted to see what kind of replies this thread would get im a patriot trust me

yeah fuck conscription. not only is that slave labor, but it also means your army is shit full of cannon fodder. fuck spending a year together with degenerates from the worst corners of this shithole. my friends who served their sentence all say that if russia has to rely on people like them we're fucked. if it wasn't obvious already but still. theres a saying in russia - "those who served in the army don't laugh in the circus"

Damn that's much bigger than I thought it would be. Are you sure that's to scale? From the mock-ups it looked much smaller. This just looks like a thinner version of a small sub.

>Are you sure that's to scale?
...see the human figure on the left, that's accurate.
That shit can create massive tsunami and wipe coastal cities into pile of unrecognizable trash.

>Implying that the Russians will be able to land troops and war materiel without the world's biggest Navy and Air Force roflstomping them
lel

Attached: IMG_2410.jpg (800x450, 112K)

He bombs ISIS and doesn't afraid of anything (except Chechens and Poles)

Now post the photos of what the viet cong did during and after the war.

>Muh burned gooks
That's war, fucko. Burning flesh is just part of the bouquet of a combat zone.

Like most Russian technology, I'm sure it barely works because it's built by drunken subhumans.

if u get paid shit, you work like you don't give a shit

>That's war, fucko. Burning flesh is just part of the bouquet of a combat zone.
It will be fun watching on live TV American civil war coming soon and how you will slaughter each others in the streets.
Watching your blood flowing down the street gutters will be part of the bouquet of you civil war combat zone. LMAO

Attached: gif-1459927694646.gif (290x189, 1.03M)

ill be honest you made me feel bad about making this thread.

You mean those Poles that spent decades under the direct control of Russians? Mighty warriors indeed.

show us your flag please im curious. also democrats aren't American so its not really a civil war but a purge

You're right. I unironically welcome the opportunity to scalp, shoot and burn leftist men and rape their women. I miss the slaughter.

>show us your flag please im curious.
HERE

Attached: Peace Sign.jpg (609x600, 32K)

Good luck with that.

Attached: red-dawn-cast[1].jpg (430x293, 119K)

>BBCRUSSIA

Attached: spacejews.jpg (960x617, 144K)

it's VVS, which is their airforce

>they also have the biggest musli population in europe.
Wrong. Russia is about 5% Muslim and has been so for centuries. Also most of them are secular Tatars.
they also give women way more rights that men
>women rights
>in russia
ahahahahha
You are either a kike shill or a liberashka
naive mutt believes any lies

Attached: 1540718183647.jpg (768x570, 90K)

Based clap

Russia has a higher literacy rate then your mutt shithole

>I unironically welcome the opportunity to scalp, shoot and burn leftist men and rape their women. I miss the slaughter.
But somehow watching all the riots ANTIFA always kicks your ass. What gives?

Always the same hochol with the same tired responses.

>this entire thread
Holy fuck, CRINGE.

Attached: LIKE-us-on-Facebook-2544.jpg (550x424, 131K)

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn i got played. i dont know who to believe any more

can't wait to blow off some gopniks head in the woods with my .30-06

>kicks your ass
The real right wing isn't stupid enough to get into street brawls with the left while the police are still active. When civil war breaks out is when we'll show ourselves. Until then, I'm content to let pantyfa and the Loud Goys bark and scrap like dogs.

you should believe the memeflag shilling russia obv. just don't google how russian streets look during muslim holidays

no more brother wars

this thread is a mess. good thing Jow Forums is only satire and for fun.

>invasion gets repelled
>charged for treason
>get executed

Attached: Wolverines!_menu_image_MW2.png (613x610, 197K)

RAMIREZ! SCREW THE WHITE HOUSE, DEFEND BURGER TOWN AT ALL COSTS

I generally don't like the US and think they're for the most part cancerous atm but I'd much rather volunteer to fight in America's defence than the dirty snow-fucker Russians.

Funny how my last name is Ramirez too.

Attached: Dios mio....png (400x309, 9K)

RAMIREZ, BLOCK THAT APACHE STRIKE WITH YOUR RIOT SHIELD

Based

>snow-fucker Russians
go arouse the sea

China stays out. Russia our side. Countries in the EU not sure

What kind of a fucking response was that?

put your pee-pee in the water