We are not the enemy of the people. I am not your enemy. You are not my enemy...

We are not the enemy of the people. I am not your enemy. You are not my enemy. It is wrong to call your fellow Americans the enemy. We are all on the same team. We are all Americans.

Attached: Capture.png (631x368, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-gab-tree-of-life/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect-threatened-jewish-groups-pushed-migrant-caravan-n925256
time.com/5437006/gab-social-media-robert-bowers/
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/robert-bowers-synagogue-shooting-suspect-appears-to-be-anti-semite-who-hates-trump.html
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/10/27/us/politics/ap-us-shooting-synagogue-suspect.html
thedailybeast.com/suspect-in-custody-in-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting
vox.com/2018/10/29/18037580/pittsburgh-shooter-anti-semitism-racist-jewish-caravan
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-relax-trump-won-t-put-all-the-jews-in-camps-only-the-democrats-1.6584623
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stand for spreading the truth.
So yeah, if you stand for spreading lies, you're my enemy.
Fuck outta here, Satan.

this guy needs to neck himself. what an absolutely enormous fucking faggot

>We're on the same team,goyim. Now shut up and do what we say.

What if the people want to use a social media platform that isn't censored? Are you for or against such a platform? Oh you're against it? What a great friend you are.

do I have to repeat this 5 times or can I tell Jim why I disagree

lugenpresse hiding behind the flag
>b-but I'm American!

Jim Acosta works for a multinational megaconglomerate propaganda machine with no loyalty to any nation especially the US, he can go fuck himself

You're a kike not an American

Liberals aren't American, so kick 'em out with their spic/negro slaves.

Jim Acosta is my enemy.

You're dead wrong about that, Jimbo.
You fuckstains are the first to go.

Anti-Americans cannot appeal to shared Americanism.

>work for a network that tries to turn people against the president because he ate 2 scoops of ice cream
>"we're all Americans, blah blah blah"

Jim accosta isn't allowed to play that card.

This.
No, when you are actively trying to sabotage the interests of your country, you can no longer claim that you are not an enemy of said country. This in fact makes you a traitor, which is just a worse kind of enemy than an outsider.

>multinational megaconglomerate propaganda machine with no loyalty to any nation

There's a much shorter word for this type of person

Attached: jew.gif (501x585, 11K)

CNN is utter trash. Propaganda for the mentally retarded.

>Leans in
>WRONG

>now were on the same team.....

>191348880
>america is horrible fuck americans
>we are all on the same team we are all americans :^)

>we are all on the same team
>also you are a nazi if you disagree on my views and I will report news as if you are the enemy every time I get the chance
The words and the action seem to not line up

You're owned by a multi-national conglomerate. You may have American citizenship, but your organization is a mouth piece jewish world Bolshevism.

I'm a human.
So are Iraqi conscripts and civilians. That guy was OK with bombing them though iirc.

>on the same team but intentionally tried to fuck up the US making peace with north korea

he is a traitor and should always be treated as such

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Vote Trump/Pence 2020.

Rootless cosmopolitan

Attached: (((Nightmare)))at6GorillionFeet.jpg (598x471, 132K)

It’s more infuriating how continually disengenuous they are. Just come out swinging and say fuck America like you really want to msm.

This
/thread

reminds me of the aliens from Dreamcatcher

No, we're not. Can't side with faggots who are cool with giving hormone blockers to kids and cutting their dicks off.

Fuck unity.

>It is wrong to call your fellow Americans the enemy.
>Fuck Trump and rural and suburban retards

How does he lack the self awareness to not understand that when he pushes an agenda he's against those that disagree with his agenda

>he tweets, unironically, after calling half the country racist nazis for 3 years

you are the enemy of the free world. you are the root of all evil in the modern world. your kind deserve nothing but a choice of being feed into a wood chipper feet first or being fucked to death with a baseball bat that has nails stuck in it

CNN sucks!

This guy has no credibility with alot of the American people. There is no reason for CNN to keep him on the air.

No. Im a deplorable nazi racist sexist subhuman remember jum? This is what i do.

>Dont call other Americans your enemy, you fucking bigot racist Nazi. Pay reparations white devil colonizer.
Fuck it, Americans are the enemy.

I dont understand why youre so surprised. Youve been saying it forever.

Thems fightin words

Attached: 1522747028996.png (209x241, 56K)

The you are never allowed to call a fellow American a traitor post. Orange Man Bad.

We're are just like you fellow human

Attached: merchantalien.jpg (528x755, 89K)

he is my enemy, he wants to flood our country with 3rd worlders which will effectively lower my quality of life.

>Trump calls out the "fake news media"
>Acosta assumes he's talking about CNN and himself

Attached: 1540341333515.png (303x566, 163K)

Attached: 4841.png (759x749, 516K)

Attached: 1533793748023.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

He's so butthurt about the fake media slogan attached to his network.

>Rootless cosmopolitan

Attached: Hitler at Siemens Dynamo Factory.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

After watching all the glow in the dark niggers trying to get another false flag on pol

You motherfuckers most certainly are the enemy.

Wrong on all 5 counts jim

Lying again, spic

The MSM is the enemy of the people. They started hostilities with Trump, Trump is merely finishing it. And how dare they call themselves American? Gas!

Fuck that faggot, he wants to take away our gun rights like every other leftist asshole.

lol we are DEFINITELY not on the same team. No idea what this guy is talking about.

Attached: trump_wrong.jpg (952x500, 52K)

So pedophiles are on his side, disgusting

Of all the faggots to say this. This guy needs to take a serious look in the mirror.

When was the first time someone called you a nazi? For me it was second grade. I havent been american since the second grade. Id like to thank the mexican who reminded me. I didnt even know what a nazi was. We didnt learn about nazis until 3 years later. His parents must have told him i was a nazi. Anyone with blonde hair is a nazi and its okay to bully them.

Attached: mars_attacks_poster_by_lostonwallace.jpg (620x832, 337K)

Theyre not americans.

So when he supports the party that endorses the replacement of a certain large group of American people, we are supposed to believe he isn't the enemy?

But we are going to call Trump evil racist Hitler, and all his supporters the same.

You can draw any conclusions you want.

He is absolutely the enemy of the people.
Fake journalists like him should be sent to KSA for some interrogation.

Gotta love being the only white kid in school. Well. There were about a dozen but half of them passed as mexican. Its a very strange thing to witness. How the blonde kids get harassed but their own brothers. Fit in perfectly. Just because theyre not blonde.

You can be blood related to someone. You have blonde hair theyll give you shit. Your brother is brunette and and they befriend him. Very strange. And you say youre not racists.

All Marxists are my enemies, regardless of their nationality.

And there is only one thing to be done with an enemy.

Attached: greensboro memorial.jpg (870x771, 497K)

My brother who passed as a beaner might believe them.

>GUYS I'M YOUR ALLY TRUST ME :^)

Attached: 1528309418317.jpg (416x578, 62K)

>Goes back to writing anti-Trump pieces.

Media plans to take down Jow Forums and any website or group in USA antisemite

(((WIRED)))
wired.com/story/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-gab-tree-of-life/

(((NBCnews)))

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting-suspect-threatened-jewish-groups-pushed-migrant-caravan-n925256

(((TIME)))
time.com/5437006/gab-social-media-robert-bowers/

(((SLATE)))
slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/10/robert-bowers-synagogue-shooting-suspect-appears-to-be-anti-semite-who-hates-trump.html

(((NYTIMES)))
nytimes.com/aponline/2018/10/27/us/politics/ap-us-shooting-synagogue-suspect.html

(((TDB)))
thedailybeast.com/suspect-in-custody-in-pittsburgh-synagogue-shooting

(((VOX)))
vox.com/2018/10/29/18037580/pittsburgh-shooter-anti-semitism-racist-jewish-caravan

(((HAARETZ)))
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-relax-trump-won-t-put-all-the-jews-in-camps-only-the-democrats-1.6584623

Attached: 1513880418639.png (1152x864, 1.57M)

I hate this asshole with a seething passion.

>For the final question of the first Democratic presidential debate, moderator Anderson Cooper alluded to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who said, "I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made."

>Cooper said to the debaters, "You've all made a few people upset over your political careers. Which enemy are you most proud of?"

>Lincoln Chafee: I guess the coal lobby. I've worked hard for climate change and I want to work with the coal lobby. But in my time in the Senate, tried to bring them to the table so that we could address carbon dioxide. I'm proud to be at odds with the coal lobby.

>Martin O'Malley: The National Rifle Association.

>Hillary Clinton: Well, in addition to the NRA, the health insurance companies, the drug companies, the Iranians. Probably the Republicans.

>Bernie Sanders: As someone who has taken on probably every special interest that there is in Washington, I would lump Wall Street and the pharmaceutical industry at the top of my life of people who do not like me.

>Jim Webb: I'd have to say the enemy soldier that threw the grenade that wounded me, but he's not around right now to talk to.

Kiss my motherfucking ass Jim Acosta..

Attached: 20151013_WebbEnemy.jpg (1920x1077, 1.33M)

all this guy cares about is self promotion and doing pro wrestling type stunts and antics to increase his fame.

Jim Acosta, you are my enemy.

CNN and about 80% of the MSM are terrorists on American soil.

Dear diary

Why is Jim based?

Attached: 842D6FA8-820F-44F6-8F5F-532522BBA1CC.jpg (500x664, 80K)

does he think anyone believes him?

Wrong. I am not the same as a jew, mexican, negro, Asian. They are not my countrymen.

Sounds like something my enemy would say.

Attached: 1536020842881.jpg (753x1024, 101K)

Why are you talking to yourself?

Must be an extra retarded shill.

Narrative manipulation. They expect us to all be of the same cohort of 18-30s who had a hard time with niggers in the public school system. It is becoming more and more likely that each one of our posts is being goaded out of us and we are responding less to individuals and more off-the-cuff remarks are of this nature.

Attached: 1539114505092.png (916x1360, 218K)

Based fake news guy

Lying and spreading hate against Americans from your media platfom is my enemy.

you're a nigger, jim

I'm liberal leaning. Neither do conservatives consider us on the same team nor should we, if the fortunes of our conflict turn and we become in charge again, consider the conservatives on our team.

if I could pass a set of laws and EOs unopposed I'd immediately cut of all farming subsidies, cut down on military size (leaving R&D intact) and completely defund the VA.

if Trump's presidency showed us anything it's that you need to go for your opponent's jugular. Cut off their voter base, suppress them to hell and back, cut aid to their States, etc. Honestly I wouldn't be above packing the SCotUS or outright ignoring their rulings that aren't unanimous or at least 7/9

the only people the press is an enemy to are traitors and fascists

because I've got this lovely piece of rope for you

Attached: 6486169816.png (1920x1080, 725K)

>muh bad cnn
ya'll faggots arent even for killing fetus, what are you going to do about some smug media personality

perhaps he's not my enemy. but he is still a shameless political hack and a thoroughly unprofessional journalisto.

fuck you, shitbag.

>falls for the media is bad meme
>calls out others for narrative manipulation

Attached: flat 550x550 075 f.u1.jpg (458x550, 23K)

I just checked the Rulebook and they're still the enemy of the people.

Jim Acosta
>I am not your enemy.
Also Jim Acosta
>Shouting leading, one-sided questions at Trump at every opportunity

Democrats lie to themselves all the time. They claim that Trump is playing to extremists while simultaneously comparing Trump to Hitler.

Attached: laughing hitler.jpg (567x633, 58K)

No one who is not my enemy ever had to proclaim otherwise on social media.

liberals hate America and want to destroy everything that makes it great though

Attached: 1540805642982.jpg (1200x1200, 608K)

>(((We are not the enemy of the people)))
UNDERSTAND THE BIG PICTURE

Jim Acosta needs to go gargle some 12 gauge buckshot.

So when your fellow Americans want illegal immigration to stop you call them deplorable, but when someone calls you fake news they're literally Hitler?