Anti semitism is an assault on humanity

The god Emperor has spoken. Time to pack up all the merchant memes boys.

Attached: 345656437347534.jpg (614x388, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nknn2K8NMO0&
mic.com/articles/164013/trump-s-top-donors-11-donors-who-gave-millions-to-the-trump-campaign
publicintegrity.org/2016/12/09/20520/donors-who-gave-1-million-or-more-trumps-presidential-campaign-efforts
youtu.be/tpI0c1fKXW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump wants the death penalty for anti-semites. youtube.com/watch?v=nknn2K8NMO0&

uh oh ;)

JEW KILLING ANIMAL

Do you guys at least have a shill-wave you tube vid to help?

How come people weren’t this upset when the Muslim went and shot up the gay bar or when the atheist shot up the church?

Trump is just pretending to keep the illusion up. Just wait until he wins the second term.

oh wait I meant to say

he was talking so blandly that he was obviously sending a signal to us telling us that our anti-Semitic ways are good and right and true and just!

>jews
>humanity

lol you got it to before me holy fuck

You know normally I'm not for shill conspiracy theories, but it has been shilly as shit in here lately. Fuckin elections.

Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

Indeed.

Attached: trump's esoteric code.png (1110x1110, 54K)

Well fuck we have to delay and build up manpower for direct takeover somehow.
Eventually Trump will move on Jow Forums, thus making the biggest mistake anyone could have ever made in the history of ever.

>daughter is a jew
>it's just 4d underwater chess goy
retarded or kike, either way, fuck off

Attached: 1536965036594.jpg (946x798, 146K)

Are you mentally ill or very mentally ill?

Attached: 1537662665880.jpg (782x810, 152K)

The only way to get rid of anti-semitism is to get rid of all semites.

These shills will never stop. They’re so scared of trump kek

haha 4d chess right

We have never lost a confrontation against anyone.
Jow Forums by its nature can only win.

because that was like peasants shooting peasants and this is a peasant shooting aristocrats

Oh man I forgot to add "very very retarded" to the options, I'm so sorry please forgive me for excluding you.

I'm cheering the death of 11 kikes. WTF is this guy smoking?

Based Trump

>muh 4D chess
Fuck Trumpstein. I hope we see some copycats.

>Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

Attached: 1529884842991.png (320x263, 117K)

You're all retarded, it's just a PR move for him, people who follow Trump don't think of themselves as racists, they just hate retard leftists for being douches.

Because him commenting anything except this would just make him lose votes and him not commenting is almost as bad. You can't just "openly" fuck with them, that would make us like the left, and look at how shitty they are doing, he's playing the game right.

Agreed. Revenge for PizzaGate

Sooo... he’s saying we should put them in Israel?

:) Take a guess at total number of Jow Forumsacks. Humor me will you?

burgers need to take back their republican party from israel..ffs they have two choices atm..one kike or the other

We don’t care about this shit faggot. He baseball tweet right afterwards got way more likes.

It was only 11 people. That many people die in Chicago every weekend. No one cares.

>he doesn't know about jewish double agents
you think Trump would take on zion without jewing the jews?

Attached: 1509244634778.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

Except that's not me.

No offense but it's hardly a lot of Jews

>Being in this much denial

Top 18 Donors to Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential Campaign
mic.com/articles/164013/trump-s-top-donors-11-donors-who-gave-millions-to-the-trump-campaign
publicintegrity.org/2016/12/09/20520/donors-who-gave-1-million-or-more-trumps-presidential-campaign-efforts

13 / 18 = 72% Jewish

Sheldon Adelson (Jewish) – $23.2 million
Miriam Adelson (Jewish) – $23.2 million
Robert Mercer (Jewish) – $15.5 million
Bernard Marcus (Jewish) – $7 million
Linda McMahon – $7 million
Andy Beal (Jewish) – $6.6 million
Geoffrey Palmer (Jewish) – $5 million
Isaac Perlmutter (Jewish) – $5 million
Diane Hendricks – $3.9 million
Ronald Cameron – $2.4 million
Robert McNair – $2.4 million
Stephen Feinberg (Jewish) – $2.2 million
Peter Thiel (1/2 Jewish) – $1.3 million
Stephen Adams (Jewish) – $1 million
Walter Buckley, Jr. – $1 million
Cherna Moskowitz (Jewish) – $1 million
Joseph Ricketts (Jewish) – $1 million
Peter Zieve (Jewish) – $1 million

Attached: 1-1-e1473254689902.jpg (993x560, 90K)

Kill the first born jewish male child in every house.

well duh, we all know that you're even more morbidly obese, hideous and reddit obsessed, but it's certainly close enough to have struck a nerve with you so it still works.

It's all just you.

>t. retard

Attached: 1537711099566.jpg (717x880, 88K)

Jow Forumstards with twatter plz go post him the Semite definition

There’s about 22 million users of 4 chan
/pol is inhabited by 150,000 hard core badass goose stepping Poland invading motherfuckers.

show people the truth

I hope Trump pushes past ridiculous bounds.

Nice try, shill

>muh shills

Attached: 1502686416117.png (500x425, 46K)

MIGA. Lets make america israel again!

Attached: 6m1.png (648x655, 379K)

Gas killing animal is my favorite Trump nickname. Based Assad

Attached: 6m2.png (594x230, 28K)

/thread

He has to say something to please the kikes.

And in Chicago the death toll every week is proof of an assault on humanity, yet I give no fucks about either.

Theres no such thing as being "jewish" jewish is a social construct.

Because if anyone lays a finger on a jew the shriek will be heard around the world.

Nah dude I doubt it. I think we've seen the limit of Trumps madness. It's actually pretty tame.

well I think it's time Jow Forums supported someone else for the next presidency election

Attached: 1498665979535s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

yes, fellow migapede MIGA

Attached: Make jewmerica great again.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

goodbye america пpивeт poccия

Attached: sadboys2001.png (800x600, 35K)

Based

Jow Forums was all up on Ivanka becoming the first female PoTUS a while ago, happily forgetting that she'd also be the first Jewish PoTUS in history.

Jow Forums gonna Jow Forums

Being so new that you can't see 3d chess. They're last on his list. Fuck off leaf.

>They're last on his list
Donald Trump's daughter is a Jew, user.

Hold on a sec, are you saying Trump isn't literally Hitler??!!? #cheetohitler #orangemanbad

War on terror is dead long live the new war on antisemitism

lol

"death penalty"

This mother fucker.

muh 4d chess

#brunostbad

I mean its possible he don't equate the individuals in the cabal trying to destroy him and america with random old people at church trying to prepare for death.

>1 post by this id

:3

Attached: nazca.jpg (480x360, 20K)

No she is not. She is married to a fucking like and thats it and every jew knows he just married her cause its some good looking pussy. Happens all the time.

Semitism is an assault on humanity.

Attached: Joachim-Peiper.jpg (500x500, 217K)

Trump publicly calling for the death penalty makes me wonder if that's not opening an appeal route for the defense based on a claim that the defendant can't reasonably get a fair trial due to the President's influence.

is there more of this type of comic?
or is this a 1 n done msPaint thingy, i found it funny as a poltard

>#brunostbad
That's actually true though

she converted ti Judaism before marrying Kushner. user. Nothing you can do or say changes that, Ivanka is a Jew.

screeth and reee as you please, she's still a Jew.

indeed, Benito. Indeed.

why did Benito delete his post? Why did Trump cross the road?

>reddit spacing

so many questions.

what'd he write? who the fuck deletes posts?

What, give more of our money to israel?

Except I don't hate conservative retards for being douches. Why all the hate bro?

he agreed with me that brunost is bad.. hardly very controversial, unless you live in Norway and don't want to experience the Blood Eagle.

Because the left is trying to pull shit like normalizing pedos, trannies, making every child gay, taking away gun rights, and censoring "hate speech", and attempting to assassinate the character of anyone they disagree with by calling them a nazi. You guys don't fight fairly, you go for low blows and attack the people rather than their points.

Based

Yah, she is she converted. That means she a jew and their children are all jews and when trump dies, then all that money goes to ivanka, and the jews. Just admit it user, you voted for him because of the jews. Otherwise, you just plain retarded and not capable of any kind of effort to actually check literally 50 years of trump being the media he whore that he is. But hey, MIGA, was his plan along thanks to pro jews like you. Or just generally some retarded incel with no friends.

777D dimensional chess, right?

Friendly reminder that killing Jews won’t make you happy and Nazism is an NPC meme

No dummy, only a small minority of Jews are aristocrats. This was aristocrat Jews sending a golem to shoot old peasant Jews, or something like that. If the shooter acted of his own accord, he wouldn't only have shot people who were about to die anyways (the average victim's age was 74).

Check this video out:
youtu.be/tpI0c1fKXW4

This was just another (((antisemetic hate crime))), timed right before the midterms, to get people riled up about guns.

jesus says its ok to kill jews

Attached: 65E80AA2-349B-4437-81CE-76F845851022.jpg (726x572, 170K)

I am sad that only 11 jews died.
I pray for more

Has Richard Spencer ever lost a debate, I started listening to him after the Richard v Sargon debate and he seems unstoppable wtf

The President can't be right about everything.

What is he supposed to say? Death to all kikes? He would be impeached immediately.

Unironically do it Trump. Push people to where they have nothing to lose.

Attached: pushedOverTheEdge.jpg (719x720, 178K)

The problem is that the dumbasses who inhabit this board make no differentiation between people like Soros and the harmless old Jewish art teacher. They might both be democrat-supporting Jews, but beyond that they don't have much in common. Killing people like Soros would make me very happy though.

>but not against christianity
fuck off

is there a template for that meme? with trump on it?

Exactly. There’s Jews that support Israel, those that don’t, some are Repub, some are Dem, some are religious and some aren’t. Yet stormfags on this board don’t and can’t differentiate between them and instead say “They’re all kikes” and then stop the conversation there without having to justify their views