There's nothing wrong with planting trees

Change my mind

Attached: oak-tree-forest_1000x.png (800x533, 382K)

everytime you plant a tree, a jew cries out in pain

Don't be gay with this shit

Completely acceptable behavior as long as you are willing to let them be utilized on the day of the rope.

As long as you maintain them nothing is wrong

Didnt even realize people thought it was an issue.

>quoting everyone in the thread
You rural and suburban american patriots sure have huge backyards. Have you trees there? Have you ever planted any

Attached: JPEG_20181029_162241.png (320x427, 209K)

... who cares if you plant trees?
i have a grove of black walnut we planted when i was a kid

Trees are good things

there are more trees in north America than at our founding. Every lumber company plants 3-4 new trees for each one saw down. Do you actually think that trees are becoming extinct or something?

I cut down old diseased trees, make sure there's plenty of canopy space, and replant when possible. Not to mention planting certain fruit trees, flowers, herbs, and garden shit to promote certain birds and bugs to limit chemicals to zero.

Yeah planting trees is good just don't be that cunt planting knotweed in my Nan's garden

Literally no one has a problem with planting trees.

Waste of a thread.

It's the white man's duty to maintain nature.

Attached: Tree.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Trees are becoming extinct just like corn seems to be going extinct every fall. It’s literally a renewable resource.

Factual and heterosexual.

Trees are interchangeable with the white race.
If a tree exists, there's a white man somewhere around the world.
That's why they're so prone to enviromentalism

Nevertheless, every tree you plant is good for your soul.

dude i fucking love trees.

if you really want to be mad look at northern califoria on google satellite. that fucked up state still allows clear cut logging and the whole northern part of the state is checker boarded like crazy. looks fucking terrible. california is fucked. fact!

HUG

The niggers are cutting down our trees!!! Look at a map of Haiti vs Dominican Republic. Haiti has cut down all the forestry . It's also a schlomo conspiracy

Attached: IMG_0185.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

bump

100% based and redpilled.

Attached: 1488.png (1200x766, 1.2M)

Yes. Now for me as a german who loves the lush forests in my area i am converned by the influx of certain individuals who might endanger this beautiful and harmonic piece of nature

Wow. You discovered something besides hating Jews that we all agree on.

Hello fellow German user.
Did you know that Germany used to be covered in trees and forests a few thousands years ago? Civilisation led to massive deforestation. Unfortunately we can't sustain a lot of nature with a high population density.
The only way to get our trees back is
>stop getting so many children
80 million is way to much
>stop letting the entire third world in
Self explanatory
>more science and engineering
If we can be more efficient we can also reduce the amount of space we need

Also make it socially unacceptable to litter.

wtf germans aren't having many children

Huh, guy is right. Califags really are hypocrites, or I don't know what clear-cutting looks like

Attached: Screenshot_20181029-165651.jpg (1080x1920, 1.15M)

There actually more vegetation on earth now than a few decades ago.

how is deforestation even an issue nowadays? a bunch of high schools here organize some fruity campaign where they plant million saplings every year. I imagine with proper government support the entire ecosystem damage could be repaired in like 20 years?

>Hello fellow German user.
>Did you know that Germany used to be covered in trees and forests a few thousands years ago? Civilisation led to massive deforestation.
deforestation during bronze age in britain was bigger than today (just for example)

>how is deforestation even an issue nowadays?
in europe? forests area is growing
however shitskins are cutting rain forests like crazy

Planting trees is a great idea and an excuse to go out with a nice girl.

>(((trees)))

Yea ive been to bosnia 10 years ago. Drove through from northeast to southwest. One of the few balkan countries with such great forests.

>planting the photosynthetic jew

No, trees are fucking bullshit. the entire world should be nothing but concrete slabs and blacktop because that would make lefties cry and everything that makes lefties cry automatically=good.

Eco fash is the way forward

kek

The earth overall is getting greener (more flaura) so who cares .

Greener as the ice melts?

>liberals scream loudest about protecting trees and the environment despite living in cities and very few trees
>they shit on rural people who live with lots of trees
Odd
I'd love to see NYC start to plant gardens and stuff on top of their buildings like they do in Japan. Why don't they lead by example

Greener as in more trees and bushes and sheit. It's been going on for decades. Thanks in part to global warming.
More C02 => more greenery cause thats what they SNIFF.

Maintain yourself.

Do fellow rural retards in Germany not have big yards? Here people usually have yards the size of at least half a football field.