Jow Forums IS FUCKING FINISHED. YOU GUYS ARE DONE. APOLOGIZE

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. MY GREAT GRANDSON WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS. THIS SITE IS DONE FOR.

Attached: 1l5lovyd07v11.jpg (1056x921, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyXz6eMCj2k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel
youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

let . that . sink . in . goyim .

funny how 6 million died yet every jew in the US is a fucking holocaust survivor.

we are just warming up the ovens

>let that sink in
We live in a society

Yeah it's amazing that they got locked up in camps for years and still they didn't learn to stop jewing around.

How do you survive a death camp or a holocaust?

I don't care. It changes nothing.

lol 97 that shouldnt even count as a kill

This happens in France/Germany every other week or so, at the hands of one of the brave and stunning New Europeans. Let that sink in.

2119 murrica..... A 197 year old Holocaust survivor was killed for being Jewish yesterday in the blah....blah....blah.....states of blah....blah....blah

11 died.
6 million survived.

Attached: 8976543287654.webm (720x480, 2.23M)

>consequences will never be the same

Get lost, faggot

Translation
>fell bad goyim your countries racist feel bad for your whiteness. Vote Democrat you pieces of shit

Rebound!

think of all the lampshades and bars of soap you goyim

Attached: 1540000267095.png (755x696, 521K)

And? I'm sure men, women, and children of all races, religions, and creeds died yesterday from all sorts of things. This isn't special and/or unique because Final Destination caught up with them.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (345x478, 40K)

I got shadow banned today on Twitter I think it’s because I posted this

Attached: 984511D1-2088-45A2-848A-7F23387F3112.png (750x1334, 386K)

>A 97 year-old holohoax survivor was killed for being jewish.
>and nothing of value was lost

Should've been 12 dead, kike

> MY GREAT GRANDSON
>all shot were over 60
you dont exist any more. your just some geezers corpse

Attached: 20150821-kalamazoo-pizza-oven-primary.jpg (1500x1125, 236K)

Oy vey the Nazis sure allowed a lot of people to survive their organised and determined genocide of the Jews.
Probably best not to ask questions.

Everyone that died was 50+, this is clearly false. These are just some of the jews that the democrats have "kept alive" in the system so illigals can vote in their name. Look it up. All of them will have voted D in the last few elections.

I told my family the shooting is a hoax and the 600million is a lie. Someone post some redpill material for the shooting so I dont sound like a "facist"

And it’s beautiful and here’s why!

>Haha I escaped those evil nazis!
>Oy vey!
Hah got em

((((((4:04 PM)))))

1 person dies in country of 325 million. Oh the horror!

S

Attached: s-for-spit.jpg (584x433, 69K)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1540821243631m.jpg (1024x683, 62K)

Here you go fren.

Attached: dsfghdsfgdf.jpg (1175x2309, 846K)

(((LET THAT SINK IN)))

Also amazing that they would try and destroy the very countries that liberated them

Kek. gods work user

Holy fuck, that was so deep on so many levels. This tragedy borders the holocaust itself. 11 jews were murdured, a record in the US. We are done as a nation, the 20m Holocaust can not be avoided now

I'm starting to understand any Jew alive between 1935-1948 is considered a Holywood surviver

Eat a dick kike. You fucking sand niggers aint safe in Christian lands as long as you curse Jesus Christ of Nazareth

Boy, the Holocaust sure has many survivors!
Too many perhaps...

it was real in my mind, said the kike

Based Bowers finishing the job

Jow Forums is still alive, she isn't

She was never in a camp or round up, she just happened to live in Europe at the time.

Let me help you with that.

Attached: arm111ith -- 0116 -- lke111jht'.jpg (710x644, 184K)

This is only the beginning for you fucking kikes. You shouldn't have started this shit with us. You motherfuckers are ALL going to fucking pay.
youtube.com/watch?v=kyXz6eMCj2k

Attached: 1532931580160.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Isn't anyone who survived WWI and WWII a holocaust survivor? As both of those wars were just Jewish burnt offerings to their god.

Judenrung prolly worked for Soros. He considers himself a survivor too, dude was an actual fucking Nazi.

>reads tweet
I-is it wrong that this inspires optimism? Like you might complete a mission even if it takes 80+ years?

Attached: E10C8B3F-0E82-453F-B09A-8C34311C8692.jpg (1240x827, 90K)

>The one that got awa....
Not so fast schlomo.

Maybe if I shout it through cupped hands "NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK!!!"

Netanyahu went to school Pennsylvania. He could have helped Christians in the middle east, exposed the Kike agenda, and been our friend. Why didn't he? Why do the Jews hate Christians? West Penn is Amish country and well salt the fucking earth with the blood of dead Kikes.

goys have to be punisced for this
1 jew = 1'000'000 goys

Jews don't even realize Israel is falling to multiculturalism too. About 25% of Israel's population is non-Jewish.

Thats what I'm saying, the term " I survived the holywood"... you might as well say you survived 9/11 or Katrina, or any other event that occured in your life time. Holocaust surviver has now changed meaning - does this mean they are rrunning out of actual camp survivers now?

Good luck. Were going to to fucking destroy the Synagogue of satan.

I wonder what the actuarial is for a 97 year old dying from old age in the United States.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Could those survivors be former resistance fighters who fought against Nazis and then imprisoned? Resistance/insurgent/freedom fighters aren't allowed in the US, Iraq and Middle East? Only our funded fighters are allowed to fight?

I would almost care If Israel wasn't persecuting old white people over the holohoax while giving asylum to jewish war criminals. Let that sink in.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

Attached: 1514890098684.jpg (678x532, 113K)

Good. I hope theyre erased from the earth, and they can take their fake fucking prophecies with them. Its all guided by man, not God, so its fraudulent. They're evil, satanic fucking kikes and they ALL deserve to fucking die.

Wow! You're a lying kike

Attached: 1540752098537.png (624x408, 60K)

This. It's so wrong.

Fuck Israhell, fuck the goddamn Jewish kikes and their fucking agenda. Every dead kike is a blessing.

Go fuck yourself kike

I do hope that Jow Forums gets deleted. That'd be great for the quality of the site.

Oh nooooos antisemitism! Ahhhh! But were openly trying to destroy these people and were getting killed! Why us!

No.

Kike

>Americans cleaning up another German mess
All in a day's work boys

We would just take over Jow Forums. Getting rid of Jow Forums wouldn’t get rid of us, faggot. You need logic and arguments and facts and evidence to do that.

>Can't even fit one whole kike

LOW ENERGY

they can't delete this site, the fact the washington post were responding on the same day to threads on here about how fucking dumb the mailbomber story was means they need this place to understand where they fucked up with their lies

>let that sink in
Sorry I’m still busy letting everything else sink in. Lazy dicksuck journalism

SHE SURVIVED

If you are.going to be killed for being new, then don't be one
There are tons of other religions who does not discriminate like Mormonism

Attached: 1532725978729.jpg (1272x1023, 241K)

>Flee like a woman to the US = survivor

In fairness, he wasn't killed for being Jewish, he was killed for supporting mass migration of third worlders into the United States.

Its almost like the dead ones where not able to make the trip! It must be a conspiracy from (((them)))

>>I do hope that Jow Forums gets deleted.
>shutting down the containment grid
I hope so too. You jews never learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

Honestly, if Christians in the Holy Land weren't being spit upon by Jews on a daily basis I'd feel more sympathetic.

Your great grand son was 54? How old are you? 205? Nobody younger than 54 died.

Yes! Got the bastard!

MUH 6 GORILLION +1

By "holocaust survivor" I'm legitimatel thinking they mean "he was alive in some country during 1939-1945". It's like saying I survived Hurricane Katrina.

Every Jew is a holocaust survivor no joke

>Holocaust survivor

Just lived im europe at the time. And i survived 9/11 and the parkland shooting. And the dallas shooting and the Orlando shooting and the.....
Its like those black guys who talk like they marched with King and didnt stay home for fear of dog teeth in the ass and 100 PSI of water to the dick

Let my cum sink into your wife's cunt

>Kikes won't be safe until they stop insulting Rabbi Yeshua of Nazareth!

Pathetic

>>MY GREAT GRANDSON WAS ONE OF THE VICTIMS.
-Joyce Fienberg, 75, of Oakland, City of Pittsburgh
-Richard Gottfried, 65, of Ross Township
-Rose Mallinger, 97, of Squirrel Hill, City of Pittsburgh
-Jerry Rabinowitz, 66, of Edgewood Borough
-Cecil Rosenthal, 59, of Squirrel Hill, City of Pittsburgh
-David Rosenthal, 54, (brother of Cecil), of Squirrel Hill
-Bernice Simon, 84, of Wilkinsburg
-Sylvan Simon, 86, (husband of Bernice), of Wilkinsburg
-Daniel Stein, 71, of Squirrel Hill, City of Pittsburgh
-Melvin Wax, 88, of Squirrel Hill, City of Pittsburgh
-Irving Younger, 69, of Mt. Washington, City of Pittsburgh

Weak bait.

every jew is a holocaust survivor.
even their unborn kids are.

the holohoax is an intricate part of being jewish.
you cant be jewing if you're not scamming

There are only 5.3 million Jews in the USA, Even if we did eradicate them we would still be outdone by the Germans. This would not be a good feeling.... How do we fix this problem for the coming American jewish holocaust?

Attached: 1456239591501.jpg (680x583, 28K)

I prefer this one

Attached: Shut it down.webm (600x250, 3M)

This is literally how the jews think, except it's anyone who was jewish and alive between 1918 and 1962, or anyone who is a child of someone who was alive during those years... because generational trauma from the holohoax you stupid goyim.

Attached: FVFyo4QxQtoTzt13Gi355uesq9yZvcO72Nc0hAHAngc[1].png (588x639, 359K)

fuck the hall of cost

easy, just kill the 5.3 million of them.
still a better score than the Germans.

they dindu much

I was watching Fox News at work this morning and the amount of pandering about these kikes made it seem they were the second coming of Christ. Each survivor had their life story told and they made sure to mention that the first responders and doctors were Jewish. It was like a twenty minute segment. Where was all this for the Vegas Massacre?

Attached: 1523193268756.gif (200x200, 3.89M)