It's time for Jow Forums to move on to the next level before they try to take us down

Web 3.0 can't come soon enough; now is the time to support its speedy development and watch the entire net become anonymous, distributed, and uncensored.

maidsafe.net/
safenetwork.tech/

>Everyone should be able to collaborate freely and share ideas; free and unrestricted access to information for everyone around the world.

>That’s why we’ve designed a system like no other: an autonomous network that runs itself, distributed across the globe, that can’t be shut down, controlled, or censored.

Attached: MaidSafe.jpg (900x900, 32K)

The only way this works is if advertising isn’t allowed. It’s how they control everything popular.

>Everyone should be able to collaborate freely
If you exclude women and trannies this may work, otherwise it will end before it starts.

Stop shilling your shitcoins.

Is this legit? Who runs it?

what am I looking at here?

If you have to ask either of those questions, user...

Oh, we could sure use something like this to--

>Each node is rewarded in Safecoin by the Network as data is stored and retrieved from their computer.

Fuck off and die coin faggots, holy shit

>Intro to MaidSafe
>Based in Ayr, Scotland, MaidSafe have drawn >talents from many cultures and countries[...]
A very diverse team. Says it all.

Attached: 1538006981142.jpg (480x480, 14K)

OP forgot a good one:

zeronet.io

Attached: 565785.png (407x407, 209K)

>Stop shilling your shitcoins.
Fuck off kike, I don't even have anything invested in it.

Attached: ADL sperging.png (525x544, 178K)

Fuck dude the concept is laid out in Wayne’s world if you need spoon feeding. Wayne’s world for fucks sakes.

>Who runs it?
You run it.

>what am I looking at here?
Basically a new type of internet that is completely decentralized and unable to be censored by large interest groups. Instead of having servers, everyone who uses it becomes a piece of a virtual server where information is encrypted and stored.

>Fuck off and die coin faggots, holy shit
>Stupid burger doesn't know that these technologies always work with coins or tokens

I'll look into that.

If it allows advertising it won’t work. Also net neutrality is a requirement for any of this shit and as you can see we will never have that.Wireless hops are the future.

>If it allows advertising it won’t work.
Would it? how would that work?
>Also net neutrality is a requirement for any of this shit and as you can see we will never have that.
Why not? That's the point of it.
>Wireless hops are the future.
Yeah but you still need a decentralized web platform for that to work.

is there a new Jow Forums tier site on this new internet of yours? if not idc. i just want another low key forum that doesn't require registration and isn't infested with normies

>is there a new Jow Forums tier site on this new internet of yours? if not idc.
Being this dumb.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Been waiting what, 6 years now for MAID and it still ain't done.

Advertisers control content. Seriously just watch Wayne’s world if you don’t get it. this place is ignorant as fuck now.

>Advertisers control content.
I don't think you understand the nature of web 3.0.
Also people advertise on Jow Forums.

your internet sucks monkey balls leaf. I don't see how or why anyone would use it

>memeflag
>kike shilling against the next online shoah
>your internet sucks monkey balls leaf.
Fuck off kike.

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

If they can advertise they can control it just like right now.

>they can control it just like right now.
How? The content is not in their hands to control in the first place, the content belongs to the users. You're just being stupid now.

a crypto coin advertisement for link.

This fucking guy. At first they won’t but once they have the creator on the payroll the creator will do what they say for the gibs.

>the creator
>Not realizing that the whole project is open source and cannot be fucked with in that manner.

The content creator dipshit. The website designer.

Yeah you're a fucking kike shill. Whatever happens will still be better than it is now. Enjoy your dying Jew internet.

What makes it different than Web 2.0? Slower? Rides on the infrastructure it’s meant to replace... come on man.

Faster: bandwidth goes up as more users join. Decentralized and meant to be hardware independent.It will work on the current infrastructure or with wireless hops.

Nice try. Kill yourself shill.

both of you bots shut the fuck up