Michigan - yes on 1

Is anyone from Michigan seriously going to vote no for legalizing marijuana? Even if you don't smoke, you know someone who does. Do you think it is fair that they might end up in jail for smoking weed?

Attached: weeddrugs.jpg (162x183, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/foreign-cartels-embrace-home-grown-marijuana-pot-legal-states-n875666
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a michigan poster but im pretty sure they should be more focused on PROTECC LAKES instead of WEED LMAO right now

I don't have time to go partake in (((democracy)))

Yes on prop one!

Attached: images (3).jpg (259x194, 10K)

They're not mutually exclusive, retard.

Right, because we can only focus on one thing at a time?

This, it's already on the ballot. Just have to fill in a box. Oh shit my add is kicking in, what about the water?

Attached: images (22).jpg (225x225, 12K)

PROTECC LAKES isn't on the ballot but if you come for them i will kill you. this is a death threat, you are warned.

also yes i will be voting for weed lmao.

t. michifag

I will, I don’t use substances that alter my mind and body. I don’t take pain killers, cough medicine, or any other degenerate shit. I’m in my 30s
And have never had anything worse than a flu or stomach bug.

Only the weak need chemicals to feel good.

desert niggers are trying to steal it because they had the bright idea of building major cities in the fucking desert with no water.

fuck off you literal sandniggers.

fag

So you want your tax dollars spent on putting people in jail who are not as supercilious ·as you?

Well look at ((you))

Attached: 1491541242502.jpg (720x686, 66K)

t. nigger kike

This guy, he gets it.

Wow guys, cough medicine is degenerate. I hope you break your dick and get addicted to opiates.

Attached: 1524818820837.jpg (500x375, 25K)

I'd rather not buy my weed from niggers and spics, 2bh.

If it passes you will be able to grow your own legally.

what are some good strains to start with? thinking sour diesel

I like the fruit flavors. Blueberry Haze, Juicy fruit are both good. Shit really smells and taste like juicy fruit gum.

never had those, but my friend had some shit that smelled exactly like smarties. like exactly.

Gorilla cookie is the bomb

Nice, also forgot life savers. The options are endless at this point.

Come on, be a good goy

Attached: 1539646254382.jpg (520x539, 55K)

You might end up high as absolute FUCK from smoking weed too, and there are no jails in the fucking ethereal Astral plane on which I glide and reside all day, every day baby that's what I do!

fuck your drugs fucking loser

Attached: images (20).jpg (259x194, 10K)

To busy fuckin your mom

Attached: 1520757898632.jpg (646x960, 264K)

Seems like the only people who are voting no are old people
That’s all I’ve seen on Facebook
Hope you legalize
t. Ohio

Fuck all druggies.

Thanks. Looking good so far.
Poll: Majority of Michigan Voters in Favor of Legalizing Recreational Marijuana

>lol u r a druggie if u smoke pot

Attached: AFB15B79-4A2D-40F0-9C3A-155A23F99054.jpg (750x350, 117K)

Fuck yourself, you'll get more pussy.

vote no. legal weed needs to be done at the federal level. you are fucking the state up with criminals and niggers who will act with impunity

drugs are bad mmkay

It has a lot better chance of becoming federally legal after the majority of states have legalized it so....try again

Keep doing the kike’s work, pushing yet another (((recreational drug))) onto the populace. Gotta keep the Goyim sedated.

I laugh at every druggie subhuman with a record that we fire for testing positive.

>Fuck all druggies.
says the man addicted to water

Attached: madmaxfr994.jpg (800x330, 226K)

>dude let's waste billions jailing people and introducing them to criminal gangs in prison for smoking plant because fuck the libs lmao

you're not a conservative and you will exhale
some dank ass smoke from the .308 round i put through your chest when the day comes you fucking faggots

Attached: viper kill urself u fool.jpg (400x400, 38K)

no thanks i dont want to wait 15 years to watch the state decline into california levels of rampant criminality

Plus they are already criminals, thus they don't follow the law regardless.

>legal weed needs to be done at the federal level
And what authority does federal gov have? 9th and 10th amendment only allowed federal gov to do what is written in Art1 Sec8 of the constitution.

>da joos

Attached: 7CAB62F5-A177-4FEA-84B1-5EAE6AC09EE2.jpg (750x450, 108K)

>let me be a degenerate or I’ll kill you

I’m your ancap paradise pot smokers will be dixeiminated against

Attached: 5244.png (754x943, 744K)

>I’m going to kill you for smoking plant matter
Your position is just as ridiculous

Off topic much?

I hope it's never legalized. It's far more profitable for me that way. If you can't find weed in 5 seconds in any pub you're a pussy.

I think shitigan will cuck out like ohio did a number of years ago. They had so much stupid shit and riders on the bills that gave a select few monopoly right to sell for a,few years.

and now you give them safe haven and cant even throw them in jail so you invite more to come. great solution

this isnt about drugs you faggot, its about reducing state power to harass, arrest and imprison.
I dont smoke weed, and I dont associate with dopers, however I'll vote in favor of it simply to reduce the degree of power the state lords over the citizenry.

Attached: the-state.jpg (600x300, 100K)

Except I never said that. Just that I don’t think weed should be legal. Then this nigger OP flips out into his stoner rage, 20+ replies because someone thought differently than him. Youbdruggies are all relaxed until someone disagrees with your right to be degenerate.

There are no results for +dixeiminated
Check your spelling or try different keywords

The state is a tool to keep the population in line. I want weed supressed and druggies made an example of.

Brain too rotted from weed to make an argument. Did the mean cop take your dime bag?

the federal authority currently has weed listed as a schedule 1 on the controlled substances act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled_Substances_Act

so yes, only congress can remove weed from this and make it federally unregulated again . states do not have authority to remove weed from the controlled substances act you brainlet.

>i dont drink soda so its ok to lock humans in cages for drinking soda
Don't be a retard, just vote to end the prohibition. If you vote no you are supporting criminals and denying liberty. If you love criminals and hate freedom so much, fucking leave this country.

>Do you think it is fair that they might end up in jail for smoking weed
Yes. If you are dumb enough to get caught. Only niggers that stand on the street corner ever got busted. They weren't busting people for buying an 1/8. The laws should be on the books. It also stops weed culture from manifesting in public.

Fuck weed. It makes people docile and more easily manipulated. We have a limited amount of time to turn things around and a drugged up citizenry will not be able to do it.

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution"

"as political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensating to increase. And the dictator (unless he needs cannon fodder and families with which to colonize empty or conquered territories) will do well to encourage that freedom. In conjunction with the freedom to daydream under the influence of dope and movies and the radio, it will help to reconcile his subjects to the servitude which is their fate"

Are you fucking seriously this retarded? They don't even have enough room in jails here to keep people locked up for felony firearm possession.

you retard weed faggots dont even know whats in the fucking law.

what is it? 12 plants for growing, any amount 10 ounces or less is legal to keep. yeah how are the cops going to arrest and roll the fucking nig and spic gangbanger fucks? you retards think the cartels arent going to move in?

BUT MUH TAXES

yeah because the criminals already breaking the law selling weed arent going to keep selling it illegally, only now with extra protection of the law because they cant be busted for any weed they have on their possession or are growing

you fucking morons

If you don't like freedom, you don't deserve to live in America.

Gov passes unconstitutional laws all the time fyi

Look at this freedom hater! What a faggot!

Nope, just pointing out your made up word.
No one knows what you are sayin.

The cartels are already in Michigan you idiot
It’s not going to make any difference

Freedom can only exist with discipline, not your drug addled hedonism.

This, making it even easier to get and use weed will help nothing.

Fuck off freedom hater. Why do you want to keep funding criminals by allowing weed to only be sold in the blackmarket?

Gov argued “commerce clause” but joe blow growing weed in basement and selling to his neighbors is NOT insterstste commerce

dude smok wed lmao

>wants the government to have control over what he can put in his body
You don't even know what freedom is, do you? Get the fuck out of our country, you don't belong here.

the only acceptable soultion is to remove it from the federal controlled substances act. legalizing it at a state level is just so fucking stupid for so many reasons

who do you think is going to move to the state now to seek business opportunities? all the hipster peace loving white hippies? or organized criminals with distribution in neighboring states?

If you don't like freedom, you shouldnt live in America, retard. It's that simple.

Weed shouldn’t be in this country at all. The government not letting you rui your life with a drug =/= no freedom. You druggies are just mad normalnworking people don’t put up with your dude weed bullshit.

Making weed legal will do nothing. You really think the cartels will just stop selling?

The government is composed of us, the people. A substantial majority of us do not want to live in some cheech and Chong movie. Go move to holland if you want your stoner paradise.

Every business owner I know smokes weed regularly. You don't even realize how many people you know who smoke because they don't trust you enough to tell you. Stay retarded, and move out of our country. We don't like people like you, who protect the black market and prevent the expansion of liberty.
>he loves criminals
>he hates liberty
Fuck off back to mexico.

you will be suppressed by my bullets before i put a fat blunt in your mouth as you gurgle your last breaths just so i can take a dank human bong rip as i inhale from the hole in your chest

Attached: kushfrog.png (499x499, 80K)

Missing the point that it has a better chance to be removed from the controlled substance list after more states legalize it.

Its not rocket science boys.

>substantial majority
HAHAHAHAHAHA, you are so wrong. I wish I could see you cry on Nov. 6. Oh yeah, the Trump administration is going to reform cannabis laws at the federal level soon too, you're going to be such a butthurt little faggot lol.

i like freedom, i dont like importing criminal niggers and beaners. even legal at the state is not "freedom" since any DHS officer or TSA agent can still arrest you. CHANGE IT AT THE FED LEVEL YOU FUCKING MORON

Still butthurt cause the cop took your dimebag?

It’s laughable to think that strict self disciplined Protestant men founded a country so you could rot your brain on weed. Every single stoner I know is a loser. We fire them all the time at my work and they get records.

Once it was legalized here for medicinal use, Mexican weed all but disappeared. Fact.

>i like freedom
Bullshit, you are not free if your government can tell you what you can do with your own body. You hate freedom, just admit it and move to mexico. Freedom is impossible without sovereignty over ones own body.

That’s just bait to get druggies to vote for him. Don doesn’t even drink; you think he likes druggies?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/foreign-cartels-embrace-home-grown-marijuana-pot-legal-states-n875666

yes, great plan. we just have to wait 10 years for every other state to get there. in the mean time your family will probably be victims of violent crime and nice areas will go to shit. great plan

This. Stoners are butt fucking retarded, and the better of them are still making themselves stupider by getting high. LOL at all the asshurt potheads in this thread

I have never gotten a fine for cannabis, and weed will be legal, it will be funny to watch you pussies whine about the smell.

not enjoying that country wide legal weed .

Attached: 7bf25af3e0a0c780df95735de0503d37--binary-star-sirius-black.jpg (736x403, 26K)

Great, we just got a different kind of weed. Still doesn’t change the fact that stoners aren’t suppressed. Life is not a Cheech and Chong movie and most people look poorly on people out of high school who smoke weedd

It has nothing to do with drugs or druggies, this is how you freedom haters are so easy to spot. GTFO of this country if you don't believe in personal liberty.

Yep

Attached: 3224B338-9D94-4B2B-A470-D7F285D810EC.jpg (750x739, 144K)

Weed will be legal in MI this year and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Weed will be legal federally within 5 years and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Keep whining though, it's pretty entertaining.

((we))
well you must be a major player in ((your)) organization.
I bet your mom is so proud of you.

kys faggot i own more guns than you

northern lights
indicas all day

Attached: njkdsbv3r0uz.jpg (750x747, 81K)

>it’s about freedom
>which just do happens to be my freedom to be a druggie

Do you think every American before 2018 hated freedom?

>Even if you don't smoke, you know someone who does
Like i give a shit about you retarded potheads

Attached: 1540343405057.jpg (655x643, 79K)

>muh guns
I bet those guns are super profitable.

And this is a good thing why? So the wageslaves can continue slaving, only now more docile?

Legal weed doesn’t do that to a state, liberals do. If anything, people should smoke a small amount of weed and watch the greatest story never told

That’s cool, businesses will still fire your burned out druggie ass.

It is funny seeing you losers get walked out of the door

>MUH WEED

You are a retard, congrats. I bet you think the moon landings were fake too.