How to change from Beta to Alpha?

How to change from Beta to Alpha?

I guess the first step is get Jow Forums.

Next, change personality, hardest one.

How somebody could change completely their personality?

Like, waking up tomorrow and being other person.

Attached: 1534433687361.jpg (1080x1440, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1054501056229588992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good thread

i fucked ted

Basically you gradually imitate the people around you. So select good people to be around. If you watch videos on the internet, pick ones with people that have your ideal personality.

Gradually over time. Get fit. Talk to 10 women every day, stop caring about being rejected . Read. Work.

Change of personality is quite easy when you have the body of a roided sick cunt and others start seeing you as that.
You'll be surprised how easy it can be.

If you want women, you need to be tough and manly, yet also show her your emotional side. But not enough to appear vulnerable. Works like a charm for reeling them in, but alas, not for keeping them.

Also. Learn and practice pick up. You can learn it. Even if you are a social retard. If you don't practice you will never get good.

Only betas care about being an alpha. Actual alphas are chads that don’t give a shit and drown in Stacys.

Here’s the order of operations OP.

>get Jow Forums, eat healthy diet
>get a stem or law degree
>earn enough money to flex on poor people
>skincare routine
>plastic surgery for minor optimization of your looks

A lot of hard work and will probably take years but if you want it badly enough you can do it. I added the plastic surgery bit because people are honestly shallow as fuck and looks will play a big role in your earning potential over time. Good luck and stay hungry, friend.

Attached: 239903A3-5A6F-4AFA-97B0-4C92E02B904A.jpg (736x736, 100K)

You don't
Not intentionally anyway

Wanting a different personality is about as beta as you can get

>beta to alpha

not possible but dont stop me from you trying to improve yourself anyways

It happens slowly over years. Start with Jow Forums as the discipline will be massive in changing your personality for the better. Then the extra responsibilities of your new job and training will add to that personality change. Start by dedicating yourself to Jow Forums and tale it one day at a time. Try and do one thing better than the day before. Over time things will improve and your skill set will expand. Have patience and be consistent (don’t let bad days get you down, they happen), these things take years but you will get there with patience. Be stubborn and don’t give up.

You need to change your psychology. Getting fit and changing your personality has nothing to do with it. Look at how chad acts and thinks of women. Do that. In fact, do the opposite of what you're doing now.

>get a law degree
Have fun with that goyim debt and competition

theres way too many lawyers right now and not enough jobs. it's literally boomer advice now.

You stop giving a fuck about what other people think of you and do what's best for you. Cut out the baggage and dead weight in your life. Anyone you know who sees you as a limp-wristed cuck needs to be put in your past.

Move on, you're the only one holding yourself back. Don't take shit from anyone, and don't give yourself any shit when you make a mistake either. Own your life.

Here's the thing OP, white men cannot simply become "alpha"

That's because the white man was made to be a cuck.
Think about it, Women have animalistic urges, as much as they want to be cared for and treated with respect, they want an alpha male to dominate and fuck them right.

This is why so many end up with jungle fever, because only the superior black man can fuck a white girl properly. In a perfect world, the white man is the care taker. He provides his female with financial and emotional support, raises the family and keeps her safe.
The black man fucks her on the side. He gives her that sexual pleasure that only a BBC can.

Reminder that when your little girl first starts dating, it's a white boy. At a young age, they don't seek physical pleasure, only mental. When they develop and want their tight conchitas stretched, they inevitably go black.

Attached: white_girls.jpg (2608x4296, 1.89M)

You have to start winning.

Settle down, Muhammad.

Can confirm.
Am lawyer.

Then become a software engineer or petroleum engineer.

read bronze age mantis twitter every day, it worked for me

>Next, change personality, hardest one.
just wear a mask and act, don't be stupid

You can't change from being a Beta to an Alpha. It's something that's inborn. As a Beta, you can get good at faking being an Alpha, but eventually you'll have a weak moment and your woman will see right through you. Elon Musk is a good example. He's a natural Beta that tries hard to come off as an Alpha to compensate for the fact that he was a little bitch that got bullied in high school. He does a pretty good job a lot of the time, but then he gets too comfortable and does cringey Beta shit like this:
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1054501056229588992

> mantis twitter
Checked

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x282, 609K)

While this advice isn't entirely off base, you should lift and take care of your skin, don't spend your 20s living as a /fa/+Jow Forums meme machine, you'll just become Patrick Bateman and 95 plus percent of women are actively repulsed by that level of narcissism. And you'll get bored after the first couple girls you fuck after meeting at a nightclub who are just looking to fulfill their fantasy of getting screwed in a rich hot youngish guy's apartment after he drives them there in his late model audi, if they didn't already do it in college.

This is great advice if you're gay though.

>>>>/adv
fucking this place is full of incel.
(((alpha))) mean nothing before powerful.
Harvey Weinstein can steal any girl from any fucking /fit, smart, intelligent, chad by demonstrating his influence and power. You incel deserve bullet to head for having such a low perception of game.
(((alpha))) lmao

White incels are real. This is why jews succeed. You subhuman goys read a lot of (((pua))) books

generally you can't change, you're either alpha or beta.. you can only move in your range like being loser of alphas or king of betas. Only thing that can change you into different range is sudden windfall like winning a large loto or getting super famous.

Who the fuck are you,Millinial woes? gtfo Meme fag.

your best bet is insufflating 0.5mg/kg Ketamine combined with a single dose of a classic serotonergic hallucinogen (Psilocybin/LSD/Mescaline) while listening to a poignant album, taking a walk, or watching a nature film and taking 3mg of Melatonin and some Laudanum tincture before sleep when the effects start to wear off

Attached: 1432047269602.png (603x431, 84K)

You want to be alpha? Say what you think without giving a fuck about others might think in response.

Stand up for yourself.

Be honest.

Be nice for the sake of being nice

Betas are weak. They lie to avoid hurting feelings.
They lie because they worry what others think of them.
They are nice because they want something in return.

>t-this isn't a shitpost..

Attached: 1537690515993.jpg (480x480, 23K)

This is a pretty alpha mindset

There isn't a single thing about blacks that is superior.
Fuck off back to Africa you shitskin fuckwit sack of shit.

>plastic surgery for minor optimization of your looks
YIKES! for Kikes.
Just a snip here, there, and for your hair, and your foreskin, no matter if you’re a Jew or not, too, whew, I’m not in your shoes, but I’d run away from this advice and at least think more than thrice before undergoing such measures of the plastic surgery sculpture Jew. Although it’s only (((minor))).

Based and chadpilled

>How somebody could change completely their personality?
by going through traumatic experiences.

this. appearance plays a big part in how you interact with others. acting the complete same you would still net gain. but better looks breeds confidence.

Personality change isn’t hard, start by working in retail, when you develope a burning hatred for your fellow man, then you are ready.

I use to be timid, but after working in a shop, my attitude sort of changed, I get annoyed by people bothering me with stupid shit, when I have like a million other things to do before my shift ends.

You’re retarded. Looks are one factor among many that determine your chances of success. Do what you can to improve those chances. It’s an amoral decision.

Alpha personality is extremely easy, all you have to do is not give a fuck about anyone except yourself and don’t be emotional.

that doesn't make on an alpha though.
Alphas are leaders. Steroids don't make leaders. Natural leadership skills do that.
I believe that's rather inherited than learned.

I don’t suggest this, you will miss out on a lot of opportunities if you do this, speaking from personal experience here.

I recommended everyone in this thread read “how to win friends and influence people” by Dale Carnegie, it helped me a lot, and should give people some direction on the best way to interact with other people.

Be comfortable in your own skin. That's all.

Watch this fuckin movie everyday for a month and get some fuckin testosterone you fuckin fag! Goddamn I want beat your ass for being such a fucking pussy.

Attached: Betaconversiontherapy.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

These girls are only into black guys so they can virtue signal how woke they are.

Gillian is a fucking lunatic psycho leftist idiot

says the poo in the loo. You guys literally only get laid through rape.

>Get married
>Be head over heels in love
>Treat your wife like she's everything to you
>Get taken for granted
>Catch her with another man

Worked like a charm. I now take no shit from her or anyone else. (Put my kids well being over my own, so fuck you if you think you have some criticism.)

This is right, you have to stop caring. But, before you can stop caring, you have to try hard and fail because you're trying too hard. But you will have internalized what you've learned by then and it will come off natural and that's when you'll actually start being successful.

hot

>I guess the first step is get Jow Forums.
Wrong

>That's because the white man was made to be a cuck.
how many times have blacks enslaved whites again? Oh right never because blacks are universally inferior and women instinctively know this. Women wanting the ripped black mayne is a meme. white women want a ripped white guy 10/10 times over a nigger.

and rofl at that little skank. Imagine how bad she'll look in her late 20's from years of being a whore and putting on 25 lbs of single mom weight.

Attached: image[1].png (500x500, 328K)

>How to change from Beta to Alpha?
Give your money to this guy

Attached: jordan-peterson.jpg (968x681, 36K)

This is excellent wisdom.
I think the, "alpha-beta" is just some psyop to mess with your mind. Literally just be yourself, but try to be a better, more agreeable self every day. If you are a computer nerd, be the best computer nerd you can be, and dont care what others think about that. People seem to idolize this Chad nonsense, its akin to a psychological purple dragon. The happiness you are looking for comes from God alone.

would you fuck Scully from 1993?

bump for OP who put GA on Jow Forums

>I'm a cuckold and that's a good thing. Here's why
Bruh, look at this dude

These threads are always entertaining if nothing else.
It's always a bunch of goofy fuckers who think they're "alpha males" regurgitating some typical common sense advice.Self improvement isn't some grand fucking mystery.Almost everybody knows what they should do to improve in life.It's just a matter of whether someone is willing to do so or not.
This would be the last place a person would/should go to for advice on how to improve themselves if they're actually being sincere.