Have any of you read this book? It was published in 1975, I can't believe how prophetic it is. Fucking hell

Have any of you read this book? It was published in 1975, I can't believe how prophetic it is. Fucking hell.

Attached: download.jpg (174x289, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RaspailCampOfTheSaintsPp117
youtube.com/watch?v=H_cCVLHbzCI
archive.org/details/Camp-Of-The-Saints-By-Jean-Raspail
archive.org/search.php?query=siege james mason
counter-currents.com/siege/
ostarapublications.com/
jrbooksonline.com/leese.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does it end

No tell.us.

It's about refugees flooding into France and all the shit it causes.

1973 dingbat
Brave New World is also extremely prophetic to our current situation

Badly.

One of the best books I ever read

Well it's about invasion and refugees but it's more about cowardise

It was good. Terrifying account of what happens when a powerful, successful country loses its backbone.

Sad that it's become all too real. We are in the process of having thousands of browns marching on our border and nobody is advocating for a viable solution.

Not good.

Worth a read, great book.

Pretty good but the descriptions make it hard to read at times. Aside from dehumanizing the shitskins, he paints them to be the most abhorrent thing possible. When in reality, the jews are the worst pieces of shit around.

>how does it end

A massive convoy of Indians sail out from the Ganges on old British ships and eventually land in southern France. The brown horde engulfs the landscape, legalizes rape against white women to "de-mythify" them, and the demographics of France are irreversibly changed. The book ends on that note.

It's already real except isn't millions once but hundred every day

Great book, I just wish my kindle hadn't deleted all my highlights.

It's how and why France is overrun that hits home.Essentially, after massive propaganda, whites have lost all capacity to defend themselves from certain doom. As the boats land and people begin streaming onto the shore, soldiers lay down their arms and generals/commanders are to weak-willed and self-hating to give the order to shoot.

Good conceptually but the English translation is incredibly obtuse and awkward to read.

It’s probably not prophetic. It probably used the communist ussr as it’s muse. Marxist doctrine has created ‘the current year’

Sounds about right.

"Editor's Note: The number 200 million is based on a book - that Macron reference in his speech - by French-American journalist and professor Stephen Smith.
Smith, an expert on Africa estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years. So this estimated number will be achieved by immigration.
Macron said in his speech that “geopolitical conflicts” will see Africans flooding into Europe “for many years to come”. He also said that "Europe has its destiny bound with Africa." He in other words do not see this development as a problem, he encourages it."

Fuck this book. Indians do none of that shit. The author's an asshole and a racist. It's african and muslim rapefugees, immigrants, migrants, etc doing that shit.

Poland recently gave lots of Indians work visas for low level jobs like food delivery and stuff. I haven't heard of anything bad happening in Poland at all.

Required Alt Right reading

Raspail was far ahead of his time

Yes he got the group wrong but that isn't really the point.

Butthurt poo. Why are you all such cucks?

Whew lad.

No words

Attached: tumblr_mqyvunGRAx1szrmylo1_500.gif (500x357, 195K)

>Brave New World is also extremely prophetic to our current situation
brave new world is the left voters' dream
1984 is what they'll get

Actually a very well written and interesting book. In spite of its seemingly prophetic symbolism and political baggage one of the best books that I have read in 20 years. Just finished last month. The stylistic manner and original juxtapositioning are sublime.

Can listen to it here .
archive.org/details/RaspailCampOfTheSaintsPp117

Attached: IMG_0467.png (896x708, 80K)

You faggots are flooding my state and breeding like cockroaches. I'd kill every one of you if I could.

You mean the accurate and authentically honest depictions? Anyone who has traveled 3rd world countries will immediately recognize the authenticity.

You got a loicense for that?

It's over

Hard to believe that when this book came out National Review praised it and now they consider it "racist." Conservacucks are even worse than shitskins in my book

No, but I've been meaning to. I'm buying a bunch of rare politically incorrect books on lulu.com before the accounts possibly get (((shut down))).

I picked up a copy off of Amazon last year along with several of Savitri Devi's works. Don't worry about getting flagged or put on a list. If you're posting here, you're already a "dissident".

Attached: Savitri-Devi-The-Lightning-and-the-Sun-Samisdat.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Thread theme, Maréchal, nous voilà !, unoffical anthem of Vichy France, the last time France was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_cCVLHbzCI

>Don't worry about getting flagged or put on a list. If you're posting here, you're already a "dissident".
I've long since stopped caring about such things. I'd rather die on my feet then beg to live under complete servitude on my knees.

Look at the world right now and there's your answer

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 2K)

I'm searching for a place to pick up Siege by James Mason, but coming up empty.

>racist
Do you realize where you are? Nobody here cares about such meaningless buzzwords.

It is like they warn everyone about what their plans are so when it happens they can say everyone was warned.

I dunno user, the rapey part sounds dead-on.

There was a copy on Amazon for a while, looks like it got taken down.

archive.org/details/Camp-Of-The-Saints-By-Jean-Raspail

Attached: 76398201-1024x1024.jpg (1024x831, 309K)

Ok poo

archive.org/search.php?query=siege james mason

Yeah, I can't find anywhere that has it in stock. First time I've looked up a politically incorrect title and have came up empty. I might contact Counter-Currents Publishing and see if they can help out.

Take care, user. You are not alone.

Thanks. I'd still love to find a paper copy.

Attached: 51hM9YYV7sL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg (214x320, 26K)

Best to find a good PDF of it that preserves the pagination, then throw it up on lulu.com so you can have it in paperback or hardcover form.

counter-currents.com/siege/

Looks like it's sold out there as well, but hopefully they can print some more. I've been meaning to grab a copy for myself since Varg kept talking about it, but it wasn't a priority for me, since I've been buying up books about Jewish ritual murder (what they call "blood libel"), some books that have only recently been translated into English.

See also if you can't get Ostara Publications to carry it as well. ostarapublications.com/

YOU'RE IN IT

Attached: tumblr_lhkaj5LrRV1qcnhhzo1_500.gif (500x206, 500K)

Yes, the only thing that book got wrong was the overall religious inclination of the hordes.

Bump

Any recommendations?

I've bought these books on Jewish ritual murder: jrbooksonline.com/leese.htm

Perhaps I am out of the loop on politics, economics or the intentions of those that be, but I always failed to see what was so difficult about 1) building a fortified border, and 2) preventing foreigners from coming in at all costs. It is such a simple, effortless concept that even the "5 billion Africans by 2100" would pose little threat. Things that are so simple are made to be so terribly difficult.

(heil'd)
Because it's done that way on purpose.

its one of my favorite books and its creepily accurate on how things are turning out. He nailed the journalists and the modern media perfectly. I think, or hope, that when push comes to shove, there will be more than just a few of us willing to fight back though.

It makes me sick to my stomach that my grandfather lived in a world where a book like that would find a publisher, but we've become so domesticated as a nation that we need to make Samizdat copies to avoid being put on watch lists or to even buy it at all.

The book was published in 1973. It's not about Indians in particular, Indians are simply an example, it's about a third world horde invading a western nation. Have could said that it's a fantasy book and made them orcs for all that matter.

>to avoid being put on watch lists
Posting here automatically puts you in a watchlist.

The ruling class wants to wipe out the middle class and rule over hordes of illiterate peasants like in the good ol days.

Pretty much. Same idea, just different methods.

Yes, accept this time they want to do it globally and permanently. No survivors or future generations that can rebel.

I'm already on a watchlist, believe me.
Make sure to use your VPNs and Proxies, kids.

bump for the truth

Oh, I don't even bother with that. Let them come arrest me, I don't care.

Nah, there's not such thing as prophetic in the real world. People love finding coincidences and hints in everything, like the Nostradamus bullshit or when libs say "this is literally the chapter when Voldemort does X".

>but muh 1984, muh brave new world
>but muh future dystopia
I can assure you, you can create anything vague enough that will be "extremely prophetic" about the 2070s. Just say something along the lines of decadence, people alienated, etc etc.

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

Well, these things were already starting to germinate in the 1970s in France and Europe, the author probably just took the ideas to their logical conclusion. I'll bet Léon Degrelle read it and it served as inspiration for this speech: youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

t. Never read seiner van rensburg

Just because you mention that. Read this: heavenawaits.wordpress.com/siener-van-rensburg-visions-of-the-future/. See how this guy conveniently tweaks everyhing Seiner said to fit:

>After a vision on December 1917 and March 1918, he said immorality will increase throughout the world; he saw how a disease broke out in Africa as a result and mainly blacks dying from it.
Aids?
>A divorce was hanging over the head of a very renowned British lady of ‘noble birth’. And when she dies, we prepare for a big election...
Diana?

They are all like this. Like you can see, it's confirmation bias at its best.

This is not to insult the writers, I'm just saying that predictions are strong, not because they actually predict anything (they don't), but because people who believe in them also help shaping the world.

Men have been predicting things for a long time.

Attached: womens rights.png (1840x386, 92K)

Damn -- he's still alive. He lived to see his book actually happen....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints

Attached: jean-raspail-portrait-1200x648.jpg (680x367, 45K)

Off topic slightly lads but interested in a good classic fiction, some adventure etc. Like hatchet but for an adult. I want to escape in a good fiction book.

Attached: Preface 1973.jpg (839x363, 143K)

There be collapse when the welfare state fails and all 'low iq' people will starve, be deported, improsioned or genocided. Then 'high iq' people fill the gaps,nincrease in population, feel guilty, then help the poortards again. Cyclical.

can an user post some required reading lists
nice tip, I've been collecting a shit ton of old history and architecture books from archive.org that I want in physical form. you can spend months trawling through the getty collection alone

>Pajeet having the audacity to call anyone else racist or rapists

Stop being a racist shitbag. It will help.

yeah, it's great