I salute you

Hello children of Jow Forums, my name is not important. I as a conservative?African American would like to salute every single one of you that pulls off insane ops. It is only recently I am learning of the detective work and internet mainframe hacking abilities of all you people and you are all severely under appreciated. Even those of you white/asian extremists who would wish death to me just because my skin is brown. Cheers to ops and trolls to come.

Attached: 1304408E-0EF1-4BA0-9ABB-91C78B493B0C.png (604x720, 22K)

what did i just read? fuck you and fuck your gay virtue signaling.

nigger

WE

Attached: Vietnamese.jpg (664x561, 62K)

>posting from phone
its not bait guys we have a nigger

Attached: C1F6C14A-9394-40CC-ABD3-C4F887879A35.png (303x395, 55K)

its actually meme magic, we didn't really do anything except change the timeline to be more amusing

Operators have moved chans.. what's left is reddit tampons sucking up fame

How can you tell phone posters?

Fuck off Joan.

/ournigger/?

Good job, nigger. Here you go.

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Cool story bro now go back to wakanda, nigger.

get out

Attached: yare yare chief.jpg (512x512, 97K)

>Even those of you white/asian extremists who would wish death to me just because my skin is brown

Some browns want to kill white people too. Not all extremists are violent. I hate when faggots try to paint a picture!

We are the Eldar!

It's part art, part craft.

Nigger

Tyrone go home, you cucking yourself before people who might want to kill/evict you makes you no better then whites who cuck for minorities. Have some fucking dignity and self confidence.

Attached: canyounot.jpg (338x402, 47K)

This is a shit thread and you should be embarrassed, OP.

This post is good shit... but you just had to call yourself African American didn't you? We call ourselves white all day and have no problem yet you seem to think your a special snowflake? Come back when your not a cuck.

WUZ

i hate you because you were born black