YOU STUPID IDIOTS DONT GET IT

ITALY IS NOW UNDERWATER....

When will you realize it's real and act before it's too late

Attached: 5551156-6329643-image-m-63_1540847007109.jpg (962x631, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

electroverse.net/arctic-antarctic-sea-ice-now-at-historic-high-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Global warming isn't rea........

Attached: 5549810-6329643-A_couple_walk_in_the_flooded_St_Mark_Square_during_a_period_of_s-a-48_1540846865749. (962x655, 117K)

Imagine the layer of grease on top of that water

Attached: 1480224845568.png (472x458, 316K)

You realize that nothing is going to be done about it, right? What does it matter if an online autist-daycare is full of people who don't believe it?

Do your history research and find out why they have raised walk ways you idiot!

Mamma Mia!

It's terraforming to make the Canadian wastelands more hospitable for your new overlords.

>When will you realize it's real and act before it's too late
too bad I dont care.

Attached: lex.jpg (1211x681, 77K)

At least streets got washed.

I hope it is real.

It's time for Italy to drown.

Next you’ll be saying that Venice is going to flood because of global warming

Oh my goodness, the weight of all that extra sunshine must be making all that stonework sink deeper into the mud. Damn you global warming.

>Why does it matter to pol

gee I don't know dumbass, maybe because you guys VOTE for people who don't believe it's real...

real life decisions have real life consequences

I support Global Warming because rising sea levels will destroy Europe. Enjoy!

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

If thats Venice I wouldn't walk around in that water, they don't have the best pluming

fool this will eventually spread to the entire globe, including where you live

Attached: global warming real 2.png (1047x769, 339K)

We have enough nonwhite migration already, based ocean though, shame its just continental movement and temporary rise... not just sea level permanence....

>Build a city right IN THE WATER, full of canals
>"OMG it flooded how is this possible who could have forseen this???"

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

Shhhh

as it should be

>fill a glass full with ice and water
>when the ice melts the glass will overflow
Why can’t conservatards understand this?

10/10 would flood again

Attached: 1511745854045.jpg (900x720, 93K)

implying this is a bad thing
>sips tea from norther Canada while niggers mulsims and halfbreeds fight over land in the central hemisphere.

>Global warming isn't rea........
Ackshually it's called climate change bigot, and it always has been

But it got washed with water only Indians would drink.

Venice deserves getting sunk for the historic role they played.

God I wish it were Southern California instead.

Why are you complaining about it to the group that is by far the smallest part of the problem? Why aren't you on the Chinese internet and the Indian Internet (poonet) bitching at them?

Who gives a shit?
The earth is abnormally COLD right now not hot.
See this chart?
The earth was HOTTER before the little ice age than it is now.
The Medieval warm period was HOTTER than it is today.
Temp will rise for 100 years before dropping again and the only thing that will break that cycle is a super volcano or an asteroid impact like what caused and ended the Younger Dryas which lead to current temperatures which are in no way normal on earth.

Attached: Younger Dryas.jpg (623x394, 52K)

You say that as though you wouldn't have sacked a ripe Constantinople either. Hypocrite.

>venice floods

Venice always floods its built literally on pilings in the ocean

YOU CANNOT MAKE SPAGHETTI
WITHOUT ADDING WATER

>niggers can't swim
I see no problem with this

Yes. Post pictures of a city BUILT IN THE WATER.

Who gives a shit.

No one will reply to this comment because no one can dispute it.

It's a good comment and I like it.

This is called the Acqua Alta, a frequent event in the pictured place called Venice. The earliest reports of this event date back to the 6th century. BAKA folks.

Mama Mia!

Attached: 10.jpg (640x480, 68K)

Checked for truth

Why don't they just install a drain in the plaza and let all the water out?
Check mate Italians.

So the choice is basically to vote for someone who might do a little bit to prevent the worst of climate change but will force "diversity" on us why telling us what a bunch of evil white racist males we are or the opposite.
Hmm well it's pretty tempting to just give you the middle finger and continue watching the world burn.

Doing god's work. this is what i try explaining to people but they never listen.

>Italian engineering BTFO

Absoltuetly hated that fucking game. Only good part was pachinko level. Just a terrible game.

Here, dumb-ass:

It's not real, though, at least man-made isn't real. 150 years of temperature readings doesn't establish a billions of years long trend. It's just a way to jew you out of your money, make you feel guilty, and make you give up your personal freedoms.

C’mon leaf. You’re better than that
>the glass will not overflow

Doesn't this just sort of happen periodically in Venice? It is all built on a bunch of islands, after all.

Attached: 166.jpg (473x465, 33K)

If you had only paid your carbon taxes and imported 8 shitskins for every human! You could have prevented this!

Happening?

>water is less dense when frozen
>glass will not overflow because larger surface area of ice turns into less water

I'm not sure if you're trolling.

I'm pretty convinced that it's real and man-made. But it doesn't matter. Nothing's gonna be done either way so there's no point in arguing the issue.

Also it's been sinking forever, many times faster than ocean level is rising.

Yet curiously we missed the predicted ice age.

>And nothing of value was lost.
Modern "Italians" are a bunch of nigger Turk rape babies.
I wish it were true though.
the incoming Grand Solar Minimum is going to be on par with the Dalton minimum, at the very least, if not the Maunder minimum. It may last into the next century. The current Milankovitch deglaciation started about 12,000 years ago, and that's usually about all we get for the warmer, more homogenous period of our orbital cycle. Each of the previous warm periods in the current deglaciation (Minoan, Roman, Medieval) have been warmer than the Modern warm period...
We may not get another warm period after the incipient Solar Minimum Eddy.

I LOVE YOU WINTER-CHAN!

Attached: Winter_chan.jpg (1383x864, 378K)

The fucking tourists aren't helping. Venice gets an assload of tourists these days, there's been a huge increase in the last decade. All those extra people can't be good for a city that's already sinking.

You actually stand to gain, if that's the case. Think about all of the arable land in Canada that would benefit from higher temperatures.

See

>Global warming isn't rea....
But American tourists are. Just look at those dumbasses - standing in toxic water wanting to immerse themselves completely into the Venice experience. Lol ... they aren't fish rubbing against your ankles.

What's the problem? There's a reason you never see goombas drown without cinder blocks tied to their feet.

Subsidence has been a problem in Venice since before the industrial revolution...

>tfw you believe in manmade climate change but also believe in the GSM and other cosmological stuff
>tfw you realize that greenhouse gases may ultimately help us avoid another ice age, thereby doing us more good than harm

Attached: 1493348598552.gif (499x206, 1000K)

64 and Galaxy were far superior imo.

>See this chart?
an unsourced chart made with MS paint...

I never played it. Surprisingly unless you want to buy a GC and the disk there are few options.

Isn't this weird...
Snow was at its lowest levels during the coldest known point in history on earth?

I guess no one wants to talk about the comet impact in the north pole 11,800 years ago either i guess?
Ya know that great flood... Hmm i wonder if that could be when sea levels rose by 300ft at the end of the Younger Dryas.

Fuck off with your climate change shit, earth gets hot, earth gets cold.
It has been much hotter in the recent past and much fucking colder for most of its history.
>durr the post
Go google the Younger Dryas dick head.

Attached: alley20001.gif (450x361, 29K)

this happens all the time wtf are you talking about ignorant faggot

Are you people being facetious or do you really all "not believe" in climate change??? It is clearly happening, all the science agrees. And not all the big money Jew science, ALL of the science agrees what we are doing is pushing everything to a breaking point and that we are basically totally fucked if we don't slow it down real soon

see

I don't believe we can prove man-made climate change, or even prove that we are the primary cause of the increasing CO2 levels because 13C isotope ratios have been shown to have fallen naturally during periods of warming thousands of years ago.

I believe that short-term climate is a function of solar activity and submarine geothermal activity driving deep overturning ocean currents. The long-term cycle of glaciation and deglaciation is by and large bounded by Milankovitch cycles.

Not if my mentally deficient leadership let's everyone in. It's gonna be a mixed bag at best.

you are clearly a moron

Glad I got to see it in the 90s.

Looks kind of fun

(((All of science agrees goy, my professor told me!)))
>buy my carbon credits
>get an electric car
>sort through your garbage!
We should have some sort of tax to save the earth too. Also, there are a lot of things you enjoy that are going to have to be made illegal my friend. I'm sorry, it's for the (((environment!!!!)))

Attached: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (655x650, 103K)

>>Puts rake back into shed.

You didn't post a source or reference

But the point is, regardless of the temperatures being what it is, is that we have the oppurtunity to limit the damage of 6 meter rise in sea level over the coming 100 years.

But the longer we delay, the harder it will be to mitigate.

You can tell me 'man-made climate change isn't real', if that's what you believe, that's fine, but it's irrelevant, what matter now is limiting further rises in temperature that will kill thousands of species and arable land.

Attached: 1494137434036.png (1814x1210, 3.82M)

>all the science
Brainlet detected, opinion discarded

Dear dipshit op... Get a glass of ice water. Mark the water lvl... Wait for all the ice to melt and mark the new water lvl...

Attached: 1540796786670m.jpg (623x1024, 92K)

Well, it's not like I'm any better off...

omg me too we be frens now

Global warming caused Vesuvius to erupt.
Global warming caused the Leaning Tower of Pizza to ... You know, there are many countries that need to put a little cash flow into infrastructure.

The concern is that ice on land melts, not ice floating in the water. You're more or less right with your assessment, you just aren't really assessing with is, supposedly, the concern

Jesus christ, do you know how volume and density relate?

>Snow was at its lowest levels during the coldest known point in history on earth?
That's because it was all ice, not snow.

>Durr humans are powerful enough to control the climate
Got a source on that Jimmy?

Thats not how it works
Its the air pollution from all the scooters, it actually stops the sunlight and stunts the buildings growth out of the bog.
You must've gone to Trades School

Oh no did it flood the spaghetti Harvest

Prove this is caused by global warming and not something else, like oh say, THE FUCKING SUN.
Grand solar minimum, dumb faggot, look into it.

-l, but global cooling is real and that’s a good thing.

Bong bringin the Bantz

Attached: 6C5A8244-2662-4EE2-8DB1-A4D333C39351.jpg (1125x988, 883K)

PAY CARBON TAXES AND THE WATERS WILL RECEDE

But this is an outright lie.
electroverse.net/arctic-antarctic-sea-ice-now-at-historic-high-levels/

>durr you didn't say what I'm about to post but i'm going to post it anyway cos i have no reading comprehension or argument
I'll give you another chance. I said what matters is LIMITING further rises in temperature. I said we have the OPPORTUNITY to LIMIT the damage. I never said POWER TO CONTROL CLIMATE CHANGE durr Jimmy durr

How about that airconditioning and housing?
Well fuck me.

No you are literally implying that humans can control the climate and stop the natural heating and cooling cycle of earth Jimmy.

No it won't

Attached: 1537767711021.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)