Israel rejoices at Bolsonaro victory

static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/10/AP_18301476537390-640x400.jpg

Attached: blog-1765.jpg (645x546, 154K)

Tropical Hitler, rigth?

Lol dumb goyim.
Israel placing their puppets in all your countries to rule you all just like prophesized.
Muh nationalism.

commies here are saying jews supported hitler in the beginning too.

Means little to nothing. Israel will rejoice at pseudo fascism in any nation, both as pseudo fascists themselves, and the fact that rising anti-semitism and anti-immigration sentiment only gives rise to the discomfort of the diaspora, encouraging more aliyah, to be drafted into the Israeli army.
This is fake news. Just ignore everything Israel ever says.

Of course, elite Jews support anything that brings anti-semitism against ordinary Jews. Ordinary Jews are just meat shields to them, sacrifices for the goal of Zion.

commies love palestine and hate israel.
Funny found Jews comunities call antisemitics to commies

He doesn't look happy so I'm assuming he's only doing this for optics.

Retard tier posting. Everything benefits SOME Jew out there, and you pretend they are a monolith that benefits from everything, as if they are all in a concerted effort. Autism at it's peak.

go back to r3ddit faggot.

seething that Israel's BFF won and you shilled for him

>Zionism and Judaism is the same thing
>Judaism isn't an unwilling tool of Zionsm, easily manipulated and sacrificed over and over and over again for the good of Zionism.
>they're all in it together!
>Anything good for Jews (literally everything) is a jewish puppet!!
>the left are jews
>the right are jews
>white nationalists are jews
>communists are jews
ok

yes goy autism

Attached: 1540573113660.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>anything not muslim is jewish
>trust me I have memes.

Another fake right-wing Zionist rat.

Attached: 1512366781562.jpg (600x541, 82K)

Nothing fake about it. All right wing is implicitly Zionist. All left wing is implicitly Jewish

Most retarded strawman ever. Kike shill confirmed.
Kill yourself.

I suppose you are right. Got to stop thinking along those terms.

Attached: March of Tyranny.jpg (600x461, 131K)

>everything is Jewish
>SEPARATING JEWISH FROM ZIONIST IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.
you must be at least 18 years old to post here.

It's much easier to just ignore Israel altogether. They already exist. They have acheieved their greatest challenge already. Leftists support the diaspora. The right supports the zionists, either intentionally or not.
Diaspora benefit from degeneracy, and immigration.
Zionism benefits from muslim immigration, and antisemitism.
Like I said, some Jew benefits from everything no matter what.
Just focus on the things that matter, and be aware of the strength of our enemies. Not much we can acheive if we keep gaslighting ourselves to death over everything that benefits SOME Jew.

>Lol dumb goyim.
>Israel placing their puppets in all your countries to rule you all just like prophesized.
>Muh nationalism.
Where did I say anything about Jews in my original comment fucking kike shill? Kill yourself I'm probably double your age kike.

>It's much easier to just ignore Israel altogether. They already exist.
Such an obvious kike shill. I will personally exterminate you.

Every move a white nationalist makes, benefits jews. Literally everything. So go ahead. Do whatever you want.

It fucking sucks how he is so based yet also so fucking retarded on Israel

Life is so cruel

Attached: 1426858342702.jpg (456x320, 31K)

I second this. Weimerica is much worse than Brazil could ever be. Israel wouldn’t exist without our support.

They wouldn't have lasted 5 years without your support. And it is the elite's of America who are to blame for it. No Americans ever wanted this.

They didn’t get get any American help until after the 1967 war. Sorry Arableaf, but the yahoodi really raped your asses.

He has to be by default.

Trump gave israel lots of goodies, so whie they enjoy them he can attempt maga. You pay a tribute basically to the powerful.